Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Radiohead should not play Israel 12:36 - Jul 16 with 9024 viewsEbo

Very informing and deep

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 12:57 - Jul 16 with 3458 viewsLoyal

Another reason is they would bore the fckrs to death.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 12:59 - Jul 16 with 3457 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 12:57 - Jul 16 by Loyal

Another reason is they would bore the fckrs to death.

That made me laugh.

Poll: Tory leader

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 13:08 - Jul 16 with 3438 viewsDarran

What's the reason they shouldn't play anywhere?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 13:36 - Jul 16 with 3419 viewsLoyal

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 13:08 - Jul 16 by Darran

Sleep mun, sleep.
Nobody wants to kip all day listening to that shite.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:00 - Jul 16 with 3401 viewswaynekerr55

Something to do with Zionism?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:15 - Jul 16 with 3384 viewsEbo

Watch the video Dar. This is worse than playing in South Africa during apartheid.
The venue they are playing at is built over the top of a massacre, 100's of bodies were bulldozed underneath where the venue is. They are playing a gig on top of a mass grave in the most racist state in the world.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:16 - Jul 16 with 3384 viewsswanjackal

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:00 - Jul 16 by waynekerr55

Something to do with Zionism?

If I were Thom Yorke , not only would I go ahead with the concert, but would open up with a prog rock sampling of "Hava Nagila", whilst ending the gig with a medley of Jazz Singer hits as an encore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:30 - Jul 16 with 3375 viewsEbo

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:16 - Jul 16 by swanjackal

If I were Thom Yorke , not only would I go ahead with the concert, but would open up with a prog rock sampling of "Hava Nagila", whilst ending the gig with a medley of Jazz Singer hits as an encore.

You sick c^nt.
You think apartheid and genocide is funny?

Login to get fewer ads

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:38 - Jul 16 with 3363 viewsswanjackal

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:30 - Jul 16 by Ebo

You sick c^nt.
You think apartheid and genocide is funny?

Not particularly, but I do see that there is a difference between politics and music being enjoyed by people.

If someone like the Kings of Leon wanted to play Iran, I would have no problem with that either.

As for the genocide and apartheid line, turn that spotlight back on Palestine (plus all the other aggressive states around Israel). They are no better.

I correspond regularly with two Israeli nationals, one a non practicing Jew, and the other an Israeli-Palestinian atheist. Their stories opened my eyes to what actually happens there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:39 - Jul 16 with 3362 viewsDarran

Music shouldn't come into it.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:52 - Jul 16 with 3351 viewsexiledclaseboy

Similar to the Sun City boycott during the South Africa apartheid laws. Queen played there once and were rightly castigated for it.

Poll: Tory leader

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:55 - Jul 16 with 3345 viewsEbo

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:38 - Jul 16 by swanjackal

Not particularly, but I do see that there is a difference between politics and music being enjoyed by people.

If someone like the Kings of Leon wanted to play Iran, I would have no problem with that either.

As for the genocide and apartheid line, turn that spotlight back on Palestine (plus all the other aggressive states around Israel). They are no better.

I correspond regularly with two Israeli nationals, one a non practicing Jew, and the other an Israeli-Palestinian atheist. Their stories opened my eyes to what actually happens there.

Except Iran is not an aggressive state. Israel makes up fairly takes and the yanks believe it. They already fight Israels battles in Syria and Iraq now they want to attack a peaceful country in Iran why is that?

These people they are playing to would take great joy in seeing old Palestine women kicked in the streets. It's no different to South Africa which many opposed.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:59 - Jul 16 with 3335 viewsLoyal

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:55 - Jul 16 by Ebo

Except Iran is not an aggressive state. Israel makes up fairly takes and the yanks believe it. They already fight Israels battles in Syria and Iraq now they want to attack a peaceful country in Iran why is that?

These people they are playing to would take great joy in seeing old Palestine women kicked in the streets. It's no different to South Africa which many opposed.

I'm not too sure Iran is peaceful.
Maybe they are applying some common sense to their foreign policy to nsure trade deals but ask Iraq, theyhave the ability to be anything but peaceful mate.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:13 - Jul 16 with 3322 viewsswanjackal

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:55 - Jul 16 by Ebo

Okay, Kings of Leon playing in Palestine then. Same deal.

I suppose you think that the bulk of Palestinians in the area would not cheer the same in reverse. Are you saying that Palestinian nationals do not almost daily perpetuate attacks in the state of Israel? They do not perform aggressive acts on both Israeli nationals, as well as their own nationals?

Both sides are responsible for attrocious behaviour, however that is political, and music shouldn't be an issue here. If Radiohead want to play there, then they play. If those people who object stop supporting them then so be it.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:17 - Jul 16 with 3316 viewsEbo

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:59 - Jul 16 by Loyal

I'm not too sure Iran is peaceful.
Maybe they are applying some common sense to their foreign policy to nsure trade deals but ask Iraq, theyhave the ability to be anything but peaceful mate.

Iran have only ever attached when they've been attacked themselves.
They had centrifuges used for generating power not weapons but an Israeli /US led sabotage operation destroyed them remotely. Yet the us and Israel still claim that Iran are developing weapons - remind you of Iraq?

Iran is a fairly free society and Israel hate that. A country where you'll find mosques, churches and synagogues on the same street.

Look up Ken O'keef on YouTube and Vimeo really enlightening visits to Tehran. Nothing like what Israel and America have you believe.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:25 - Jul 16 with 3304 viewsLoyal

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:17 - Jul 16 by Ebo

Iran have only ever attached when they've been attacked themselves.
They had centrifuges used for generating power not weapons but an Israeli /US led sabotage operation destroyed them remotely. Yet the us and Israel still claim that Iran are developing weapons - remind you of Iraq?

Iran is a fairly free society and Israel hate that. A country where you'll find mosques, churches and synagogues on the same street.

Look up Ken O'keef on YouTube and Vimeo really enlightening visits to Tehran. Nothing like what Israel and America have you believe.

I have actually seeen that Ebo, and yes they war making great strides, its just that the Middle East is a pawn for any so called super power. Iran is as likely as any country too turn coat given the incentive. As we know wars are now fought by proxy, saves a fuss.

Thing is I do have sympathy with Israel given their history since the end of WW two.
Another pawn IMO.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:32 - Jul 16 with 3296 viewsEbo

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:25 - Jul 16 by Loyal

I have actually seeen that Ebo, and yes they war making great strides, its just that the Middle East is a pawn for any so called super power. Iran is as likely as any country too turn coat given the incentive. As we know wars are now fought by proxy, saves a fuss.

Thing is I do have sympathy with Israel given their history since the end of WW two.
Another pawn IMO.

I have sympathy for Jews who oppose Zionism and believe me there are millions around the world but I have zero sympathy for supporters of Zionism, a cult that wants to control the world - it controls America - go figure.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:33 - Jul 16 with 3291 viewsDarran

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:13 - Jul 16 by swanjackal

I suppose you think that the bulk of Palestinians in the area would not cheer the same in reverse. Are you saying that Palestinian nationals do not almost daily perpetuate attacks in the state of Israel? They do not perform aggressive acts on both Israeli nationals, as well as their own nationals?

Both sides are responsible for attrocious behaviour, however that is political, and music shouldn't be an issue here. If Radiohead want to play there, then they play. If those people who object stop supporting them then so be it.

I dont know why you bother especially where Ebo is concerned.

Nice fella who's clearly had a lobotomy.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 18:24 - Jul 16 with 3233 viewsLohengrin

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 14:15 - Jul 16 by Ebo

Watch the video Dar. This is worse than playing in South Africa during apartheid.
The venue they are playing at is built over the top of a massacre, 100's of bodies were bulldozed underneath where the venue is. They are playing a gig on top of a mass grave in the most racist state in the world.

Given China's execrable record on human rights what's your thoughts about trade with that moral-midden, let alone a concert tour, Ebo?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 18:55 - Jul 16 with 3202 viewsEbo

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:33 - Jul 16 by Darran

I dont know why you bother especially where Ebo is concerned.

Nice fella who's clearly had a lobotomy.

Aw bless.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 18:57 - Jul 16 with 3198 viewsEbo

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 18:24 - Jul 16 by Lohengrin

Given China's execrable record on human rights what's your thoughts about trade with that moral-midden, let alone a concert tour, Ebo?

To be honest not too many bands tour there. But what has this got to do with Zionist genocide?

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 19:00 - Jul 16 with 3191 viewsEbo

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 15:13 - Jul 16 by swanjackal

You are defending Israel? The state that butchered and murdered thousands and displaced many more thousands because a f^cking fairy tale book says it's their right??

You wonder why Palestine fights back? F^ck me!!!

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 19:24 - Jul 16 with 3156 viewsLohengrin

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 18:57 - Jul 16 by Ebo

To be honest not too many bands tour there. But what has this got to do with Zionist genocide?

Red China like Israel is a Frankenstein creation of 'the left'.

When you see Israel bombing children in Gaza, Ebo you need to call to mind Tony Benn dancing on a Kibbutz as the Irgun murdered British national servicemen, Herbert Morrison airing his back door for a few bob from the JC or Gerry Gable handing over details of dissenting voices to MI5/6. This is your baby.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 19:31 - Jul 16 with 3145 viewsswanjackal

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 19:00 - Jul 16 by Ebo

You are defending Israel? The state that butchered and murdered thousands and displaced many more thousands because a f^cking fairy tale book says it's their right??

You wonder why Palestine fights back? F^ck me!!!

I would have been against the settlement when it was agreed upon, however now it's in existence there is little that can be done there. Thus that point is moot, before my time.

Yes, because Palestine did/does not have its problems with persecution of other faiths based on an even younger book. Let's play the history game. What group were originally displaced and unsettled? The Jewish. Granted by Christians. However, who then came along after a failed attempt by their prophet to impose his ideals on the region with an army to wipe out and subjugate the original settlers by violence and ludicrous taxation. You know the thing that sparked the crusades.

Get to recent events, Palestine is very accepting of other ideals, or maybe not. Running off and even executing many families of Christian and Jewish faith, especially in the late 60s and 70s. They even tend to execute people of different political persuasion. Also certain groups linked with the government are not averse to hiding themselves around human shields (hospital based operation HQs) and attacking random people and kidnapping and torturing them.

I'm guessing there is also a higher percentage of Muslim, Palestinian, Christian (add other groups) in the Israel region above those represented in the Palestinian region (sub the first two for Jewish and Israeli). Odd that.

Both regions, as mentioned, have their major issues, and neither are innocent when it comes to bloodshed and apartheid nature.

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 19:33 - Jul 16 with 3140 viewsEbo

Why Radiohead should not play Israel on 19:24 - Jul 16 by Lohengrin

Red China like Israel is a Frankenstein creation of 'the left'.

When you see Israel bombing children in Gaza, Ebo you need to call to mind Tony Benn dancing on a Kibbutz as the Irgun murdered British national servicemen, Herbert Morrison airing his back door for a few bob from the JC or Gerry Gable handing over details of dissenting voices to MI5/6. This is your baby.

Classic right wing manoeuvre there Loh. Only a matter of time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024