Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid 12:57 - Jul 16 with 95704 views34dfgdf54

Bid rejected from las palmas apparently.

Siggy replacement and a very good one at that allegedly.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:02 - Aug 1 with 2600 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:01 - Aug 1 by Nirvana

Resorting to smileys so soon? You disappoint me, i thought you could at least pretend to have a bit more about you than that. You are used to that after all
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 22:03]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:06 - Aug 1 with 2574 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:02 - Aug 1 by E20Jack

Resorting to smileys so soon? You disappoint me, i thought you could at least pretend to have a bit more about you than that. You are used to that after all
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 22:03]

Res isn't going to wait around all night, E20.

Enjoy your evening together.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:06 - Aug 1 with 2565 viewsE20Jack

At least youtube has no bed time hey?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:03 - Aug 3 with 2303 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City target Jonathan Viera breaks silence on potential move and expects 'very good offers' this week

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-target-jo

#backtojack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:08 - Aug 3 with 2278 viewsBirchgrovejack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:03 - Aug 3 by Landore_Jack

Swansea City target Jonathan Viera breaks silence on potential move and expects 'very good offers' this week

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-target-jo

Sounds like he just want a better contract with Las palmas to me. However if he's up to date with the siggy situation he could be expecting a Swansea bid soon.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:10 - Aug 3 with 2255 viewsLandore_Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:08 - Aug 3 by Birchgrovejack

Sounds like he just want a better contract with Las palmas to me. However if he's up to date with the siggy situation he could be expecting a Swansea bid soon.

He was transferred to Las Palmas in 2015 for 900k. Now they are asking €30M. Incredible.

#backtojack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:24 - Aug 3 with 2202 views34dfgdf54

His agent just made him a few more bob there fair play.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:26 - Aug 3 with 2184 viewsjack247

If he really wants to stay where he is and is just after a pay rise, then fair enough. There's no way they could compete with us or Leicester if it came down to money though.
Login to get fewer ads

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:34 - Aug 3 with 2149 views34dfgdf54

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:26 - Aug 3 by jack247

If he really wants to stay where he is and is just after a pay rise, then fair enough. There's no way they could compete with us or Leicester if it came down to money though.

Las Palmas fan I spoke to originally about him, seems to think he's definitely staying and the WalesOnline article was just poorly translated.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:52 - Aug 3 with 1860 viewsNirvana

This is the correct answer for me as well, Birchgrove.

As I said on another thread, he and Las Palmas are waiting for Swansea to sell Siggy before making a move. We will then put in an official bid, probably for less than €30m and we go from there.

If Viera's wages are being tripled by us, as some article said recently, I cannot see him turning that down. And as 247 said, Las Palmas can't compete with us financially. So that's where I imagine this is at: waiting.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:01 - Aug 3 with 1827 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:40 - Jul 16 by E20Jack

Thats the point. Replacing an AMC IS a long term problem not a short term one. We will need a central midfielder for the length of the existence of the club. So to put all our eggs in the basket of our next 2 or 3 midfielders before the cash is gone is awful thinking. We coukd potentially replace with sheers class for decades off the back of this.

As for the short term problem, he isnt the only player that cam score goals. There are a plethora of younger players out there destined for big things that we can now afford and would be very little risk financially in the long term.

Renato Sanches went for €35m (and a host of add ons). If we came in prior to the Euros with the cash in the table who knows what woudk have happened. Its players like this we need to be going for. Aubemayang was clearly goung to be incredible and we persued him for a while and now hes being touted for €80m.

Didn't see this post at first but WOW now that I have, E20.

You actually think a club of our stature could've signed Renato ffukkingg Sanches last summer? You really are clueless. The kid was on every major club's radar long before the Euros, so don't come back with that either.

And, oh yeah, he cost €35m as an untested teenager in a secondary league in Europe. We were never going to be able to sign him, but if we did, it would've been an insanely huge gamble that we can't afford to take, literally. You seem to chastise everyone on here for not "understanding our club's financial situation" and yet you're the biggest culprit yourself.

Also ironic that you say I'm the one playing "football manager" when you bring up Sanches/Aubameyang/Batshuayi, three guys who have always been well out of our league. The latter two turned us down, of course, but i guess you were playing risk analyst and missed that the first time.

Either way, good luck to you in the big, bad world of "finance". A dove like you is going to need it.

(P.S. the word is "pursued", not "persued")
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:28 - Aug 3 with 1772 viewsGowerjack

Nice to see the Dimi - Davilin love in is going so well....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:33 - Aug 3 with 1749 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:28 - Aug 3 by Gowerjack

Nice to see the Dimi - Davilin love in is going so well....

Haha good stuff, Gower.

So who is who in this scenario?

(EDIT: I'm apparently, absolutely both according to the in-crowd on here.)
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 20:34]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:44 - Aug 3 with 1684 viewsGowerjack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:33 - Aug 3 by Nirvana

Haha good stuff, Gower.

So who is who in this scenario?

(EDIT: I'm apparently, absolutely both according to the in-crowd on here.)
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 20:34]

It's quite clear what Dimis latest nom de plume is....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:46 - Aug 3 with 1662 viewsicecoldjack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:10 - Aug 3 by Landore_Jack

He was transferred to Las Palmas in 2015 for 900k. Now they are asking €30M. Incredible.

That is why this potential transfer scares me. Didn't do well in previous clubs in Spain and Belgium, the premier league can take some players a while to get used to . £30 m quid is real risk IMO.

Flip side, he looks a classic Swans type player, can pass,shoot,dribble and create could be a sensation in a team with mesa . If given the choice i'd still rather keep Gylfi though, better the Devil you know.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:54 - Aug 3 with 1620 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:44 - Aug 3 by Gowerjack

It's quite clear what Dimis latest nom de plume is....

I see, I see.

But just for the record, I'm not a former poster.

Not sure about E20, though, PS "posting styles" aren't really my forte.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:58 - Aug 3 with 1600 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:01 - Aug 3 by Nirvana

Didn't see this post at first but WOW now that I have, E20.

You actually think a club of our stature could've signed Renato ffukkingg Sanches last summer? You really are clueless. The kid was on every major club's radar long before the Euros, so don't come back with that either.

And, oh yeah, he cost €35m as an untested teenager in a secondary league in Europe. We were never going to be able to sign him, but if we did, it would've been an insanely huge gamble that we can't afford to take, literally. You seem to chastise everyone on here for not "understanding our club's financial situation" and yet you're the biggest culprit yourself.

Also ironic that you say I'm the one playing "football manager" when you bring up Sanches/Aubameyang/Batshuayi, three guys who have always been well out of our league. The latter two turned us down, of course, but i guess you were playing risk analyst and missed that the first time.

Either way, good luck to you in the big, bad world of "finance". A dove like you is going to need it.

(P.S. the word is "pursued", not "persued")

Are you sure you have seen it because you have responded like a child who has misread and misunderstood something to quite spectacular levels. Not for the first time. You have remarkable parallels to another forum idiot on here currently and a few previous too. Equally enjoy the fantasist side of the nature of anonymous forums too.

Where did I say we could have signed "Renato ffukkingg Sanches" last summer? Ah yeah, thats right, I didn't. I said players LIKE Sanches we can get for £30m budget. Players that are obviously class, you don't have to be "proven" to be class... Unless of course you do analysis via youtube highlights reels in which case maybe you do.

Aubameyang and Batshuayi were most certainly attainable targets at the time. You may be too young to remember but it was the year we qualified for Europe, both were heavily linked - we went for Bony instead who finished top goalscorer in the Premier League for the calendar year by the time he left. They are completely realistic targets, or were at the time - hence the need to buy obvious class BEFORE they make it big, not when they make it big.

Good luck to you in the bad mean streets of Clydach, make sure you get home before night time so you can get at least an hour of youtube highlights reels and football manager in before bed.

It's bad form to start a sentence with "And". *wink*
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 21:01]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:02 - Aug 3 with 1571 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:54 - Aug 3 by Nirvana

I see, I see.

But just for the record, I'm not a former poster.

Not sure about E20, though, PS "posting styles" aren't really my forte.

Course you aren't

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:18 - Aug 3 with 1513 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:58 - Aug 3 by E20Jack

Are you sure you have seen it because you have responded like a child who has misread and misunderstood something to quite spectacular levels. Not for the first time. You have remarkable parallels to another forum idiot on here currently and a few previous too. Equally enjoy the fantasist side of the nature of anonymous forums too.

Where did I say we could have signed "Renato ffukkingg Sanches" last summer? Ah yeah, thats right, I didn't. I said players LIKE Sanches we can get for £30m budget. Players that are obviously class, you don't have to be "proven" to be class... Unless of course you do analysis via youtube highlights reels in which case maybe you do.

Aubameyang and Batshuayi were most certainly attainable targets at the time. You may be too young to remember but it was the year we qualified for Europe, both were heavily linked - we went for Bony instead who finished top goalscorer in the Premier League for the calendar year by the time he left. They are completely realistic targets, or were at the time - hence the need to buy obvious class BEFORE they make it big, not when they make it big.

Good luck to you in the bad mean streets of Clydach, make sure you get home before night time so you can get at least an hour of youtube highlights reels and football manager in before bed.

It's bad form to start a sentence with "And". *wink*
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 21:01]

Um, okay.

Your words:

"If we came in prior to the Euros with the cash in the table who knows what woudk have happened."

That implies that, yes, you literally meant Sanches was an option for us, not a player "like" him. And don't try and talk football, you clearly don't know much. Stick to spreadsheets and numbers.

As for Aubameyang and Batshuayi, it's common knowledge they both turned us down. Batshuayi has done so on numerous occasions now, apparently. If you're a fan of the club, you'd ffukkingg know that:

http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=320901

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2685990-chelsea-striker-michy-batshuayi-would

*wink* Using 'and' in formal settings, yes. This is very informal. But misspelling words is always "poor form", as it shows a relative lack of "intelligence" like you said.

Nice try though.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:21 - Aug 3 with 1494 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:02 - Aug 3 by E20Jack

Course you aren't

Aww, so you're the true King of the Smileys, then?

I thought there was "more to you than that" or whatever creepy sshitt you said.

I guess not.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:28 - Aug 3 with 1456 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:21 - Aug 3 by Nirvana

Aww, so you're the true King of the Smileys, then?

I thought there was "more to you than that" or whatever creepy sshitt you said.

I guess not.

Did you see the words before the smiley, moron?

There in lies the difference.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:34 - Aug 3 with 1435 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:28 - Aug 3 by E20Jack

Did you see the words before the smiley, moron?

There in lies the difference.

Yes, three.

No difference.

Hilarious.

Back to spreadsheets you go.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:35 - Aug 3 with 1423 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:18 - Aug 3 by Nirvana

Um, okay.

Your words:

"If we came in prior to the Euros with the cash in the table who knows what woudk have happened."

That implies that, yes, you literally meant Sanches was an option for us, not a player "like" him. And don't try and talk football, you clearly don't know much. Stick to spreadsheets and numbers.

As for Aubameyang and Batshuayi, it's common knowledge they both turned us down. Batshuayi has done so on numerous occasions now, apparently. If you're a fan of the club, you'd ffukkingg know that:

http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=320901

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2685990-chelsea-striker-michy-batshuayi-would

*wink* Using 'and' in formal settings, yes. This is very informal. But misspelling words is always "poor form", as it shows a relative lack of "intelligence" like you said.

Nice try though.

"Um okay" notice the word "prior" and have another re-think.

Yes every player is an option for us prior to making it big, whether they come is another thing. However if you do not bid or make players offers then they do not come.

Of course I am talking about players like him, unless you are suggesting I am thinking we go back in time to acquire him? The Sanches example was to show the sort of layer we shoukd be trying to get. Sanches, Aubemeyang and Batshuayi were my examples. Far better options than your youtibe crush.

I am not sure what your point is regarding them turning us down? The point is we were in for them. Fukkkkkiiiing try to understand. Just because one payer turned us down it doesnt mean someone else will. You are missing every point you are presented with, not sure if it is out of sheer stupidity or pig ignorance, I will assume a mixture of both.

P.S you don't use sounds in text "um" is not something that is acceptable be that in formal or informal text. Stupid text maybe. So you do have a case for a free pass on that. Moron.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:38 - Aug 3 with 1402 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:34 - Aug 3 by Nirvana

Yes, three.

No difference.

Hilarious.

Back to spreadsheets you go.

You don't know the difference between three words and none?

That is truly frightening.

Is there a youtube video for reading basics? Maybe study it. Maybe search for someone who has written a blog about it. I am sure you will come on here and then present it as your own knowledge as you like to do.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:39 - Aug 3 with 1391 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:35 - Aug 3 by E20Jack

"Um okay" notice the word "prior" and have another re-think.

Yes every player is an option for us prior to making it big, whether they come is another thing. However if you do not bid or make players offers then they do not come.

Of course I am talking about players like him, unless you are suggesting I am thinking we go back in time to acquire him? The Sanches example was to show the sort of layer we shoukd be trying to get. Sanches, Aubemeyang and Batshuayi were my examples. Far better options than your youtibe crush.

I am not sure what your point is regarding them turning us down? The point is we were in for them. Fukkkkkiiiing try to understand. Just because one payer turned us down it doesnt mean someone else will. You are missing every point you are presented with, not sure if it is out of sheer stupidity or pig ignorance, I will assume a mixture of both.

P.S you don't use sounds in text "um" is not something that is acceptable be that in formal or informal text. Stupid text maybe. So you do have a case for a free pass on that. Moron.

You haven't made any "points".

Maybe that's why I missed them (and everyone else on PS, too).

Keep picking fights on a forum with everyone, it only makes you cooler.

Enjoy your evening in London (yeah, right) and good luck with the grammar lessons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024