Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid 12:57 - Jul 16 with 95559 views34dfgdf54

Bid rejected from las palmas apparently.

Siggy replacement and a very good one at that allegedly.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 00:19 - Aug 8 with 2358 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 00:12 - Aug 8 by Joe_bradshaw

Any chance you two could pm each other then continue to pm each other to your hearts' content?

I know the rest of us don't have to read it but we might actually miss someone posting something pertinent if we do.

No thanks on the first one, I'll ignore him if he stops quoting me.

As for posting something "pertinent", I have been doing that the whole thread.

He, on the other hand, has only attempted to derail the entire thread since the beginning.

(EDIT: I would love for this deal to happen and have explained why, with facts, throughout the thread. He doesn't want it to and has given his bbullsshitt opinion the whole time in hopes of shutting it down.)
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 0:21]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:37 - Aug 8 with 2115 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 00:12 - Aug 8 by Joe_bradshaw

Any chance you two could pm each other then continue to pm each other to your hearts' content?

I know the rest of us don't have to read it but we might actually miss someone posting something pertinent if we do.

No. I don't think there's any chance. At least not until the school holidays are over.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:39 - Aug 8 with 2106 viewsE20Jack

Well it looks like PC and the collaborative efforts of the board agree with me and we will not be going after him. Thankfully we all have a bbbbuuuuullllllllssssshhhhiiiiiiiitttttt opinion and trying to derail the footballing world. Clement out!

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:48 - Aug 8 with 2073 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:39 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

Well it looks like PC and the collaborative efforts of the board agree with me and we will not be going after him. Thankfully we all have a bbbbuuuuullllllllssssshhhhiiiiiiiitttttt opinion and trying to derail the footballing world. Clement out!

"I'm right you're wrong, look at me look at me ! (etc etc)".
Things must be slow in your high powered city financial company today E20. Or are you taking a break to watch "why don't you" (or similar) ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:54 - Aug 8 with 2047 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:48 - Aug 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Things must be slow in your high powered city financial company today E20. Or are you taking a break to watch "why don't you" (or similar) ?

I am in in apartment in this lovely City Brynnie, not at work. I am currently tucking into a slightly warmed croissant with butter and a little strawberry conserve, while having a chuckle at the latest effort of the current guise of the forum troll.

It has nothing to do with being right or wrong either. It is simply replying in kind. I have requested for him to stop talking to or about me, I have asked him to pm me... He has done neither. I can only follow through with what I have said I will do, and that is reply. Sorry if that offends me old mucker, it is the way things must be and will continue to be until thr kid gets the hint.. Or until school starts again which could be an astute guess on your behalf.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 11:10]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:22 - Aug 8 with 1886 viewsEasternJack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:54 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

I am in in apartment in this lovely City Brynnie, not at work. I am currently tucking into a slightly warmed croissant with butter and a little strawberry conserve, while having a chuckle at the latest effort of the current guise of the forum troll.

It has nothing to do with being right or wrong either. It is simply replying in kind. I have requested for him to stop talking to or about me, I have asked him to pm me... He has done neither. I can only follow through with what I have said I will do, and that is reply. Sorry if that offends me old mucker, it is the way things must be and will continue to be until thr kid gets the hint.. Or until school starts again which could be an astute guess on your behalf.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 11:10]

If you were serious you'd put him on ignore.

I think you enjoy it too much

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:11 - Aug 8 with 1806 viewshobo

I bloody love a croissant with Strawberry conserve. Slightly warmed is important - too much microwave action and it turns into a slushy mess, you want it where it's warm but still has a satisfying flaky bite. Excellent
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:15 - Aug 8 with 1779 viewsWarwickHunt

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:11 - Aug 8 by hobo

I bloody love a croissant with Strawberry conserve. Slightly warmed is important - too much microwave action and it turns into a slushy mess, you want it where it's warm but still has a satisfying flaky bite. Excellent

Putting a croissant in a microwave?

Sacré bleu!
Login to get fewer ads

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:27 - Aug 8 with 1720 viewsThornburyswan

Personally I prefer a mixed berry or black currant preserve with my warmed croissant but I get where you are coming from - anyone know which preserve Viera likes?
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:35 - Aug 8 with 1684 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:22 - Aug 8 by EasternJack

If i was serious then I wouldn't talk to him, which is exactly the situation. I just reply, i have never seeked out a discussion with him ever. I dont suffer fools.

I don't believe in censorship either so the ignore option isn't one for me. The root of the issue is what we should be looking it, poke an aligator with a stick every day, he will bite, and I have very sharp teeth. You are right about enjoying it though, but don't think that is either here nor there.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 14:40]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:38 - Aug 8 with 1672 viewsE20Jack

I have never tried the microwave technique, I have a feeling it would compromise the flaky texture? 4 minutes full blast in a pre heated oven is what I like.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:38 - Aug 8 with 1670 viewsSwanjaxs

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:35 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

If i was serious then I wouldn't talk to him, which is exactly the situation. I just reply, i have never seeked out a discussion with him ever. I dont suffer fools.

I don't believe in censorship either so the ignore option isn't one for me. The root of the issue is what we should be looking it, poke an aligator with a stick every day, he will bite, and I have very sharp teeth. You are right about enjoying it though, but don't think that is either here nor there.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 14:40]

Or you could both stick to the thread and take your feud offline? ...or even on the non football page?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:42 - Aug 8 with 1655 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:38 - Aug 8 by Swanjaxs

Or you could both stick to the thread and take your feud offline? ...or even on the non football page?

Indeed. Hence my request for him to stop talking to me or PM me. He has done neither.

If he continues to talk to me every day on the football forum, I will simply reply on the football forum. Again the root of the problem is him talking to me not me replying. Its all very straight forward. I dont talk to morons, we would never ever cross paths if he didnt speak to or about me. The issue is his.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 14:43]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:29 - Aug 8 with 1491 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:48 - Aug 8 by Brynmill_Jack

He lives in a fantasy world, Bryn.

He's jealous to the point of extreme obsession and playing the victim card like a toddler. Even though, as I pointed out rather simply, the "I only reply" shtick doesn't have a leg to stand on. As for "top firm" and all that, well I'm sure you know the truth. I do. This guy is full of bbullsshitt about everything. But sure, he's an "alligator" blah blah blah. He's got all day, everyday to sit around and reply to everyone. I don't. He can invent his false reality and boast about it all he wants, it's just more classic E20 bbullsshitt.

Just to establish facts, though, if we can't get Viera, that's only because Las Palmas aren't letting him go. Clement has come out and stated Viera is the priority, so any change would either mean Siggy isn't being sold or Las Palmas won't accept our bid(s). They have repeatedly and emphatically stated they wanted to keep him, and with good reason.

But again, no official confirmation on anything yet, so I'll actually wait until then before declaring any 'victories' around here. Anything else is extremely naive.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:36 - Aug 8 with 1460 viewslondonlisa2001

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:29 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

He's jealous to the point of extreme obsession and playing the victim card like a toddler. Even though, as I pointed out rather simply, the "I only reply" shtick doesn't have a leg to stand on. As for "top firm" and all that, well I'm sure you know the truth. I do. This guy is full of bbullsshitt about everything. But sure, he's an "alligator" blah blah blah. He's got all day, everyday to sit around and reply to everyone. I don't. He can invent his false reality and boast about it all he wants, it's just more classic E20 bbullsshitt.

Just to establish facts, though, if we can't get Viera, that's only because Las Palmas aren't letting him go. Clement has come out and stated Viera is the priority, so any change would either mean Siggy isn't being sold or Las Palmas won't accept our bid(s). They have repeatedly and emphatically stated they wanted to keep him, and with good reason.

But again, no official confirmation on anything yet, so I'll actually wait until then before declaring any 'victories' around here. Anything else is extremely naive.

When did Clement state that Viera was our priority?
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:40 - Aug 8 with 1436 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:29 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

If I lived in a fantasy world I would say I was a Formula 1 driver, or youtube scout, not a relatively attainable job in the city that is incredibly easy to prove either way

What am I jealous of exactly? being able to throw my toys out of the pram because someone has a better job than me? getting angry because someone gets paid more? getting frustrated because someone doesnt believe me that I watch a hundred games a week from obscure leagues? Yes incredibly jealous Nivs.

Las Palmas have nothing to do with it. If we wanted him we would pay 30m euros his buyout clause and offer him a wage they cannot compete with. The fact we havent suggests that we think he is not worth the outlay - and I am glad they agree with me on that.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:42 - Aug 8 with 1420 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:36 - Aug 8 by londonlisa2001

When did Clement state that Viera was our priority?

https://futbol.as.com/futbol/2017/07/20/primera/1500580921_042318.html
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:43 - Aug 8 with 1402 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:40 - Aug 8 by E20Jack

If I lived in a fantasy world I would say I was a Formula 1 driver, or youtube scout, not a relatively attainable job in the city that is incredibly easy to prove either way

What am I jealous of exactly? being able to throw my toys out of the pram because someone has a better job than me? getting angry because someone gets paid more? getting frustrated because someone doesnt believe me that I watch a hundred games a week from obscure leagues? Yes incredibly jealous Nivs.

Las Palmas have nothing to do with it. If we wanted him we would pay 30m euros his buyout clause and offer him a wage they cannot compete with. The fact we havent suggests that we think he is not worth the outlay - and I am glad they agree with me on that.

Please stop following me around.

I never replied to you.

Take your bbullsshitt elsewhere.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:45 - Aug 8 with 1386 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:43 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

Please stop following me around.

I never replied to you.

Take your bbullsshitt elsewhere.

You talked about me sweetie.

I have still never spoken to you without you talking to me, or mentioning me first... this continues and will continue until the cycle breaks, that lies with you.

Nice to see you stumped again though. FIFA 18 out soon isn't it? You can get Viera then with fantasy coins. Exciting.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 18:48]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:48 - Aug 8 with 1365 viewsSwanjaxs

Aaaannnnnnd there off...... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:52 - Aug 8 with 1325 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:48 - Aug 8 by Swanjaxs

No, I'm good Jaxs.

I've stated the truth and if he wants to go round and round arguing inane bbullsshitt like he does with everyone, he can knock himself out.

I have things to do with my life, he doesn't.

Classic E20/Dimi/res bbullsshitt.

Same as always.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 19:04]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:53 - Aug 8 with 1315 viewsE20Jack

Stumped then. As I thought.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:54 - Aug 8 with 1308 viewslondonlisa2001

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:42 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

https://futbol.as.com/futbol/2017/07/20/primera/1500580921_042318.html

That doesn't say that. At least, the quote from Clement doesn't.

I read that BBC interview and he didn't say Viera was our priority. That's why I asked.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:55 - Aug 8 with 1299 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:22 - Aug 8 by EasternJack

Clearly, he does.

I'll be the bigger (only?) man here and refrain from his bbullsshitt, even when he follows me around.

It's classic E20 bbullsshitt, I'll let him punch himself to sleep.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:55 - Aug 8 with 1297 viewsraynor94

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:48 - Aug 8 by Swanjaxs

Both as bad as one another, murdered the thread!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024