Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid 12:57 - Jul 16 with 95550 views34dfgdf54

Bid rejected from las palmas apparently.

Siggy replacement and a very good one at that allegedly.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:59 - Aug 8 with 3125 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:55 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

Clearly, he does.

I'll be the bigger (only?) man here and refrain from his bbullsshitt, even when he follows me around.

It's classic E20 bbullsshitt, I'll let him punch himself to sleep.

Of course I enjoy it. Who wouldnt enjoy making an idiot who is obsessed with him look stupid time and time again. Enjoying it and being the cause of it are completely different things though. The common denominator is your obsessive talking to or about me, if that stops - we never talk again. As I have now told you many a time.

''Clement said Viera is top of his list''

where?

''well... he didnt but...''
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 19:04]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:02 - Aug 8 with 3103 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:54 - Aug 8 by londonlisa2001

That doesn't say that. At least, the quote from Clement doesn't.

I read that BBC interview and he didn't say Viera was our priority. That's why I asked.

(EDIT: Clement has confirmed our, and more importantly his, interest in Viera, something he hasn't done with anyone else.)

Implying the club was bringing him in, essentially.

It's all smoke and mirrors at the top and in the media, but we are definitely very interested.

Viera is top-class and Clement knows this. He won't get a better player this summer and he knows this.

If Viera doesn't end up with us, the only explanations are that Siggy isn't leaving or Las Palmas wouldn't let him go. It's that simple.

(EDIT: If the deal for Siggy does happen, I'd imagine the first offer we'd make would be for Viera.)
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 20:33]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:06 - Aug 8 with 3065 viewslondonlisa2001

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:02 - Aug 8 by Nirvana

(EDIT: Clement has confirmed our, and more importantly his, interest in Viera, something he hasn't done with anyone else.)

It's all smoke and mirrors at the top and in the media, but we are definitely very interested.

Viera is top-class and Clement knows this. He won't get a better player this summer and he knows this.

If Viera doesn't end up with us, the only explanations are that Siggy isn't leaving or Las Palmas wouldn't let him go. It's that simple.

(EDIT: If the deal for Siggy does happen, I'd imagine the first offer we'd make would be for Viera.)

If he does have a release clause and we did offer that, they wouldn't have a choice?

I have no idea whether we do want him, or whether we would ever pay his release clause or not.

It may be that we would want him for a lesser sum and don't at the amount it would take?

Who knows.

I doubt we would pay €30m for anyone to be honest. Whether we sell Siggy or not.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:21 - Aug 8 with 2983 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:06 - Aug 8 by londonlisa2001

If he does have a release clause and we did offer that, they wouldn't have a choice?

I have no idea whether we do want him, or whether we would ever pay his release clause or not.

It may be that we would want him for a lesser sum and don't at the amount it would take?

Who knows.

I doubt we would pay €30m for anyone to be honest. Whether we sell Siggy or not.

I would agree there, Lisa.

I never thought the club would spend £20m, much less £30m. It is a lot of money for us, and the reticence to spend it is understandable.

But, if we get close to £50m for Siggy, we could definitely afford it. It sounds like that may not happen, though, as the "Siggy Is Off" Express has stalled a bit.

We'll see.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:56 - Aug 8 with 2909 viewsE20Jack

It turns out we all agree then. We can get him if we want, we are choosing not to presumably as we don't feel he is worth the fee.

Wonderful, we can now move on.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:03 - Aug 8 with 2878 viewsTheResurrection

Where did he say that?

When?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:08 - Aug 8 with 2850 viewsTheResurrection

Looking forward to???

Oh fack off you imbecile.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:00 - Aug 9 with 2600 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Wales Online's live updates linked this, but "La Liga Times" has only 605 followers, so I'm not sure how reliable this is.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:01 - Aug 9 with 2588 viewsE20Jack

shock horror

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:26 - Aug 9 with 2477 viewshobo

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:00 - Aug 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

Wales Online's live updates linked this, but "La Liga Times" has only 605 followers, so I'm not sure how reliable this is.

hopefully i's true, but Wales Online's journalism skills rank up there with our very own SwansNews
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:50 - Aug 9 with 2406 viewsLandore_Jack

Classic case of a player trying to earn a better contract by using an "interested" club to force a new contract.

#backtojack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:59 - Aug 9 with 2366 viewsjojaca

How have we got 26/27 pages running on this guy!! ......................

Even when you know, you never know?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:02 - Aug 9 with 2351 viewsjack247

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:59 - Aug 9 by jojaca

How have we got 26/27 pages running on this guy!! ......................

We haven't.

We've got a 22 page argument with a few Viera posts chucked in for good measure
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:02 - Aug 9 with 2119 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:50 - Aug 9 by Landore_Jack

Classic case of a player trying to earn a better contract by using an "interested" club to force a new contract.

Classic case maybe, Landore.

But, for perspective, the interest we have shown is genuine. Clement actually admitted this, something not done with any other potential player. It has been reported that Las Palmas rejected our actual bid(s), as well, and their president has essentially pleaded with Viera to stay. We want Viera badly if we end up selling Siggy, but everyone can't just wait around for that to happen. 

In summation: if he doesn't end up leaving, it won't be because we haven't tried. He would just rather stay at his hometown club and be the star, and get to play with David ffukkingg Silva in two years. That, or Siggy isn't leaving.

But again, until there's official confirmation either way, anything can happen. The article even says "process of negotiating". So far, we've been in the process of selling Siggy all summer. So take all these "reports" with a grain of salt.

We'll see what unfolds.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:07 - Aug 9 with 2086 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:02 - Aug 9 by jack247

We haven't.

We've got a 22 page argument with a few Viera posts chucked in for good measure

Good stuff, 247, fair play.

But, I wonder, who actually posted those "few Viera posts" in the first place?

I have attempted to stay on topic and provide relevant information about Viera, a player I know very well.

Someone, not naming names as I'd rather let a sleeping alligator lie, has obsessively and incoherently tried to destroy the thread the entire time.

It's all there for everyone to see, just stating reality here.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:20 - Aug 9 with 2050 viewsE20Jack

Destroying the thread is stating that he is a financially stupid signing? More like destroying peoples childlike fantasies that we can sign anyone we want, but that doesn't sound as dramatic does it... What a plum

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:33 - Aug 9 with 1964 viewsNirvana

Hmmmmm....

- Renato Sanches
- Rafinha
- Aubameyang
- Batshuayi

Or

- Viera
- Patrick Roberts
- Capa
- Milot Rashica

One of those lists is a fanasy football team, clearly. And one is a rational list of players we can afford, fit our style, and may be willing to play for us.

Take a guess who came up with each, you'll be correct.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:35 - Aug 9 with 1956 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:33 - Aug 9 by Nirvana

Hmmmmm....

- Renato Sanches
- Rafinha
- Aubameyang
- Batshuayi

Or

- Viera
- Patrick Roberts
- Capa
- Milot Rashica

One of those lists is a fanasy football team, clearly. And one is a rational list of players we can afford, fit our style, and may be willing to play for us.

I have not suggested signing any of the above. Rafinha aside.

I suggested we should have been in for them AT THE TIME, and should be in for players of their ilk and at their early stage of career now (Abraham).

What did we say about simple concepts?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 20:40]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:57 - Aug 9 with 1885 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:33 - Aug 9 by Nirvana

Hmmmmm....

- Renato Sanches
- Rafinha
- Aubameyang
- Batshuayi

Or

- Viera
- Patrick Roberts
- Capa
- Milot Rashica

Each of the players mentioned first were AT THE TIME still far above our station.

They were never coming to Swansea, and anyone who thinks so "doesn't understand the finances" of football.

Simple concepts.

Again, I'll be the man here and leave it at that.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:59 - Aug 9 with 1872 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:57 - Aug 9 by Nirvana

Each of the players mentioned first were AT THE TIME still far above our station.

They were never coming to Swansea, and anyone who thinks so "doesn't understand the finances" of football.

Simple concepts.

Then yes, you do not understand the finances of football. Aubemayang was very attainable at the time. We even spoke to him after agreeing a fee (I believe) - he decided he wanted to go elsewhere. You may not know it but we were in Europe that year.

Simple concepts.

You are never a man, you are a troll - always. I will be the man though and continue to mock you everytime you desperately mention me

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:19 - Aug 9 with 1787 viewsLoyal

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:59 - Aug 9 by E20Jack

Then yes, you do not understand the finances of football. Aubemayang was very attainable at the time. We even spoke to him after agreeing a fee (I believe) - he decided he wanted to go elsewhere. You may not know it but we were in Europe that year.

Simple concepts.

You are never a man, you are a troll - always. I will be the man though and continue to mock you everytime you desperately mention me

You should both have a big kiss and make friends.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

(EDIT: Phone fackup) on 21:22 - Aug 9 with 1770 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:57 - Aug 9 by Nirvana

Simple concepts.

Just to establish reality:

http://www.swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=320901

Key quote from Aubameyang:

"I have met with Michel Laudrup, they have a good project, but I need Champions League to progress."

So in other words they "were AT THE TIME still far above our station" and "never coming to Swansea".

Fail.

Classic E20 (Dimi).
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 21:31]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid (n/t) on 21:23 - Aug 9 with 1761 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:59 - Aug 9 by E20Jack

Simple concepts.

Yep, didn't come - as I said. Moron.

However keep going after players of that ilk and you will get one, just as Wolfsburg and Bremen found out with De Bruyne. I am positive you will begin to understand soon... surely. What we most certainly should not do however, is pay the same amount or even more so in this case for lesser players just because they will come. It is the epitome of stupid.

Simple concepts.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 21:38]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:43 - Aug 9 with 1675 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:19 - Aug 9 by Loyal

You should both have a big kiss and make friends.

I'm good, Loyal.

I do pretty well for myself in that area, not gonna lie, and Dimi is of the obsessed stalker ex-girlfriend variety. I'll avoid.

But, honestly, if Dimi is a woman it would make sense. Displays all the tendencies of a few batshit flings I have had before.

They ended very badly, and I learned my lesson.

Again, I'll avoid.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:44 - Aug 9 with 1665 viewsE20Jack

The paranoid fantasist troll continues

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024