Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid 12:57 - Jul 16 with 95044 views34dfgdf54

Bid rejected from las palmas apparently.

Siggy replacement and a very good one at that allegedly.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:51 - Aug 9 with 2490 viewsNirvana

Looks as though the Dimi mystery has been solved.

Took a while, I guess, but now we have official confirmation.

I can go about my day now, haha.

Absolutely beautiful where I am, perfect for football.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:56 - Aug 9 with 2464 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:51 - Aug 9 by Nirvana

There was a mystery? I am happy to be whoever you want me to be petal if it makes you get all excited that you are being verbally ruined by one of your fancy men. I can be Linford Christie too, imagine that big lunchbox bouncing up and down as you get told you are a moron yet again. Would make any ex footballer, current youtube scout and lothario living in the financial capital of the world foam at the mouth surely? Sadly for your fantasy, reality gets in the way as I am known by many posters on here personally, unlike you.

Enjoy your kick around (on the computer).
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 21:59]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:48 - Aug 9 with 2282 viewsLiam

Anyone care to give an update on what's going on with this Viera?

Must be something seeing as there is 27 pages. Haven't got time to read them.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 04:01 - Aug 10 with 2217 viewsdameedna

Pay attention

Front of the classroom from now on
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 05:48 - Aug 10 with 2166 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:56 - Aug 9 by E20Jack

There was a mystery? I am happy to be whoever you want me to be petal if it makes you get all excited that you are being verbally ruined by one of your fancy men. I can be Linford Christie too, imagine that big lunchbox bouncing up and down as you get told you are a moron yet again. Would make any ex footballer, current youtube scout and lothario living in the financial capital of the world foam at the mouth surely? Sadly for your fantasy, reality gets in the way as I am known by many posters on here personally, unlike you.

Enjoy your kick around (on the computer).
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 21:59]

I'd noticed you've gotten awfully quiet about the subject everytime it's brought up, Dimi. One of the only things you don't want to ramble on about. So then, Dimi, remember this quote of yours:

"I have still never spoken to you without you talking to or about me."

And then you go and respond to my post when I never spoke to you or about you at all, just Dimi.

I lured you in, and you took the bait.

You have confirmed for the forum what so many were thinking already. Gower, to his credit, has been saying it for quite some time. Kudos to you, sir.

The jig is up and you've been found out again. Go ahead and type your heart out, everyone knows the truth. Maybe just wander off tail between legs again, yeah?
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 05:54 - Aug 10 with 2159 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:48 - Aug 9 by Liam

Well, Liam, it's all dependent on what happens with Siggy.

So, no update, no.

But, in other PS news we now know who Dimi is. So there's something.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:27 - Aug 10 with 2018 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 05:48 - Aug 10 by Nirvana

I'd noticed you've gotten awfully quiet about the subject everytime it's brought up, Dimi. One of the only things you don't want to ramble on about. So then, Dimi, remember this quote of yours:

"I have still never spoken to you without you talking to or about me."

And then you go and respond to my post when I never spoke to you or about you at all, just Dimi.

I lured you in, and you took the bait.

You have confirmed for the forum what so many were thinking already. Gower, to his credit, has been saying it for quite some time. Kudos to you, sir.

The jig is up and you've been found out again. Go ahead and type your heart out, everyone knows the truth. Maybe just wander off tail between legs again, yeah?

What 8 year old logic you have. This is similar to the Lisa conundrum you simply could not work out isn't it.

You are unable (or rely on in order to try and wriggle out of a situation) to read things in their own situations and contexts. I was verbally beating you to a pulp yet again, so one of the posters said "why don't you two kiss and make up" - you then said something amazingly fantasy filled like "No thanks, get loads and loads of women so clearly dimi (the name you and your mate have been calling me for a little while) must be a woman because he is obsessed with me".

Now at that point in time and in that context you could have said Danaerys Targeran and I would have responded due to the obvious nature of the subject, much more so considering it is a misguided name you have been calling me anyway in a panicked state for days. Probanbly deflecting the fact that you are indeed this poster, however I couldn't give a monkeys personally. You are far more fun and fantasy riddled in this latest guise.

What you don't realise however, is I didn't mention your username in a previous thread and instead simply referred to the subject as "moron".... Yet you replied. I like your logic here, we shall stick with it. I will happily be your dimi if it makes you happier, and you can be my moron. We are agreed.

Perfect.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 10:43]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:36 - Aug 10 with 1994 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:48 - Aug 9 by Liam

Sure, moron got all excited after reading an online blog about Viera. He went on youtube to watch some highlight reels of him and that made him even more excited. He came on here pretending to know the player and displaying complete lack of understanding on the financial side of the game (he is conveniently ignoring Lisa amusingly pressing him on it in the thread).

He was told that it was a stupid signing only for him to go kicking and screaming saying we are ruining his fantasy (oh, the thread rather) and we are being mean and should be quiet. So now he is at a stage where he is lashing out. He was calling me The Res last week, im Dimi this week so hes just venting as the whole basis of his argument now revolves around accusations of having an old username. The irony of that is wonderful by the way.

Viera had a 30m euro release clause we did not trigger, obviously. And he is about to sign a new contract. In short, this thread should have died a month ago, however captain excitable here seems to think the longer the thread goes on, the more chance he will come.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 10:56]

Login to get fewer ads

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:12 - Aug 10 with 1909 viewsNeath_Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:51 - Aug 9 by Nirvana

Just down to you now Walt, to admit that you're that old yank Davillin who's had to go and reinvent himself to try and get some "respect" from a bunch of nerdy strangers on a football forum. And you've got the audacity to call another poster out for doing exactly the same as you.

Oh wait i forgot, you're some ex footballer who watches hundreds of games live a year aren't you.

Silly sausage.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:56 - Aug 10 with 1784 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:12 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

Just down to you now Walt, to admit that you're that old yank Davillin who's had to go and reinvent himself to try and get some "respect" from a bunch of nerdy strangers on a football forum. And you've got the audacity to call another poster out for doing exactly the same as you.

Oh wait i forgot, you're some ex footballer who watches hundreds of games live a year aren't you.

Silly sausage.

I don't think it is Davillin. Franchise is convinced its Dimi and I can't disagree, the amount of time he brings him up when he has nowhere left to run in a debate must be his form of deflecting it as it is not the first time it has been put to him. He reckons hes a new poster yet knows posters from years back.

The difference is, he is known by nobody. I am known by some on here. His accusations will never stack up - mine do
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 13:00]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:01 - Aug 10 with 1757 viewsTheFranchise

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:56 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

I don't think it is Davillin. Franchise is convinced its Dimi and I can't disagree, the amount of time he brings him up when he has nowhere left to run in a debate must be his form of deflecting it as it is not the first time it has been put to him. He reckons hes a new poster yet knows posters from years back.

The difference is, he is known by nobody. I am known by some on here. His accusations will never stack up - mine do

It's Dimi, I spend ages hunting that irritating dick down on the old board.

You'd both be told to give it a rest if I still had my powers, for the sake of conversation.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:03 - Aug 10 with 1745 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:01 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

You'd both be told to give it a rest if I still had my powers, for the sake of conversation.

I have been told to give it a rest, and said I happily would do so. However I must be given the right to reply as wont be verbally abused on here unchecked. If he never speaks to or about me, we would never speak. Thats the bottom line.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 1710 viewsFireboy2

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:01 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

You spent ages?

Ffs get a life

And you're saying that if you still had your powers you would tell them to give it a rest

I wish someone who has the power would tell you to give it a rest

Between you three you hijack most topics these days

It's getting very very boring now boys
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:15 - Aug 10 with 1692 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:11 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

You spent ages?

Ffs get a life

And you're saying that if you still had your powers you would tell them to give it a rest

I would say there are 4 or 5 people dragging this board down at the moment (me being one of them), I wouldn't say Franchise was one though. But I do this out of sheer pig headedness rather than intent to disrupt, I wont be verbally abused by one or two insecure morons so will always bite back - always, I make no secret of that.

If this board is to get back to free flowing discussion then either the instigators of abuse need removing, or there is an agreement not to cross paths (I have suggested the latter to no avail). The only other outcome is threads upon threads of abuse, squabbling and attention seeking nonsense.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 13:18]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:24 - Aug 10 with 1652 viewsFireboy2

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:15 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

I would say there are 4 or 5 people dragging this board down at the moment (me being one of them), I wouldn't say Franchise was one though. But I do this out of sheer pig headedness rather than intent to disrupt, I wont be verbally abused by one or two insecure morons so will always bite back - always, I make no secret of that.

If this board is to get back to free flowing discussion then either the instigators of abuse need removing, or there is an agreement not to cross paths (I have suggested the latter to no avail). The only other outcome is threads upon threads of abuse, squabbling and attention seeking nonsense.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 13:18]

Just put the people whose posts you don't want to see on ignore

Simples
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:31 - Aug 10 with 1636 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:24 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

Just put the people whose posts you don't want to see on ignore

Simples

I'm not a great believer in that. I think it is always important to know what everyone is saying otherwise certain subjects and conversation flows may not make any sense. I would say it is far easier for those that do not get on to just stop talking to eachother, no good can come of it what so ever.

I made a point on another thread which I was verbally abused for by said person, Lisa repeated the same post as it clearly mirrored her views too and the reply from the same person was "now that I can agree with"

so it truly is a pointless excercise. Even when opinions do see eye to eye they comvince themselves they dont just to continue the argument.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 13:33]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:45 - Aug 10 with 1587 viewsFireboy2

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:31 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

I'm not a great believer in that. I think it is always important to know what everyone is saying otherwise certain subjects and conversation flows may not make any sense. I would say it is far easier for those that do not get on to just stop talking to eachother, no good can come of it what so ever.

I made a point on another thread which I was verbally abused for by said person, Lisa repeated the same post as it clearly mirrored her views too and the reply from the same person was "now that I can agree with"

so it truly is a pointless excercise. Even when opinions do see eye to eye they comvince themselves they dont just to continue the argument.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 13:33]

I see your point

BUT this person obviously knows how to push your buttons to get a bite and you never fail to take a big chunk and the arguments start on go on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Do yourself a favour and put the said person on ignore

But a part of me thinks you like the confrontation
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:49 - Aug 10 with 1577 viewsNeath_Jack

It is 100% him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:52 - Aug 10 with 1570 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:45 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

I see your point

BUT this person obviously knows how to push your buttons to get a bite and you never fail to take a big chunk and the arguments start on go on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Do yourself a favour and put the said person on ignore

But a part of me thinks you like the confrontation

With respect he doesn't have the intelligence to push anyones buttons let alone mine. Call me a slipper wearing fairy and I will respond in the same way. It is just in my nature to not suffer fools.

You are right though, there is something oddly satisfying with making someone look like a fool that has clearly set out to disrupt rather than debate. But that being said, I am always an advocate for talking about the game and all the trappings rather than dancing around some moron making him trip himself up for my own amusement. Which is why I have made the request several times now... Dont talk to or about me and we will get on just fine by never having to speak. Can't say fairer than that.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 13:53]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:13 - Aug 10 with 1503 viewsTheFranchise

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:11 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

You spent ages?

Ffs get a life

I've barely spoken for 2 seasons. I was a moderator back then, dimi spent months hijacking things and he was banned.

I don't have the time or inclination to do any of that.

You've got me all wrong fella, it's cool though. I forgive you.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:40 - Aug 10 with 1394 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:27 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

What 8 year old logic you have. This is similar to the Lisa conundrum you simply could not work out isn't it.

You are unable (or rely on in order to try and wriggle out of a situation) to read things in their own situations and contexts. I was verbally beating you to a pulp yet again, so one of the posters said "why don't you two kiss and make up" - you then said something amazingly fantasy filled like "No thanks, get loads and loads of women so clearly dimi (the name you and your mate have been calling me for a little while) must be a woman because he is obsessed with me".

Now at that point in time and in that context you could have said Danaerys Targeran and I would have responded due to the obvious nature of the subject, much more so considering it is a misguided name you have been calling me anyway in a panicked state for days. Probanbly deflecting the fact that you are indeed this poster, however I couldn't give a monkeys personally. You are far more fun and fantasy riddled in this latest guise.

What you don't realise however, is I didn't mention your username in a previous thread and instead simply referred to the subject as "moron".... Yet you replied. I like your logic here, we shall stick with it. I will happily be your dimi if it makes you happier, and you can be my moron. We are agreed.

Perfect.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 10:43]

Ffukkingg hell, Dimi, you really aren't too bright are you?

Your quotes:

"What you don't realise however, is I didn't mention your username in a previous thread and instead simply referred to the subject as "moron".... Yet you replied. I like your logic here, we shall stick with it."

"In that context you could have said Danaerys Targeran and I would have responded due to the obvious nature of the subject, much more so considering it is a misguided name you have been calling me anyway in a panicked state for days."

"The irony of that is wonderful by the way."

Classic E20 (Dimi).
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:44 - Aug 10 with 1373 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:12 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

Silly sausage.

Hi Neefie,

I see you just can't take the fact that I've given up responding to your internet-Clint Eastwood act and therefore you've taken to following me around, thread to thread, desperate for attention.

So, here you go.

But, as a matter of fact, I have never said anything as absurd as "watching hundreds of football matches" a year. I'm not a nerd like you and I don't count each one. Seems an awfully odd thing to do. But, as I've said countless times, I have a lot of downtime and I watch a lot of football with that time.

It's not rocket science, and I'm not a scout. I don't play a character on here, like you. I give my honest opinion about things I know, and try and provide relevant information in subjects I'm interested in. I don't do the whole "grouchy old jealous guy" routine like you do.

Move along, Neefie.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:44 - Aug 10 with 1362 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:40 - Aug 10 by Nirvana

Ffukkingg hell, Dimi, you really aren't too bright are you?

Your quotes:

"What you don't realise however, is I didn't mention your username in a previous thread and instead simply referred to the subject as "moron".... Yet you replied. I like your logic here, we shall stick with it."

"In that context you could have said Danaerys Targeran and I would have responded due to the obvious nature of the subject, much more so considering it is a misguided name you have been calling me anyway in a panicked state for days."

"The irony of that is wonderful by the way."

Classic E20 (Dimi).

Thanks for posting those quotes Dim Dims, I agree with them - I was the one that said them.

You really don't grasp these concepts do you? Its amazing, and still haven't worked out if it is intentional or not.

You are one strange cookie.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:46 - Aug 10 with 1355 viewsNirvana

Here you are talking about me again, no provocation on my part. To your logic, "he" would imply me. Classic E20 (Dimi) bbullsshitt.

But, what's interesting about this post, and quite telling as to who you really are, is that I have literally never called anyone else Dimi before. Not once. And that gives you away quite clearly.

Check my post history, Dimi, I know you're obsessed enough and you certainly have the free time. You're on here all day and night obsessively and immediately responding to everything, and that is not an exaggeration.

But you already know that, of course. You really do need to get a real job, some friends, and some hobbies. You'd be a much happier, healthier person, Dimi. Just some helpful advice, it's up to you to follow through.

As for you being "known by some", why stop there? Please verify for the entire forum all your bbullsshitt, otherwise it's just more classic E20/Dimi bbullsshitt like everything else.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:47 - Aug 10 with 1344 viewsHeadmaster

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024