Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid 12:57 - Jul 16 with 95621 views34dfgdf54

Bid rejected from las palmas apparently.

Siggy replacement and a very good one at that allegedly.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:47 - Aug 10 with 1939 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:01 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

It's Dimi, I spend ages hunting that irritating dick down on the old board.

You'd both be told to give it a rest if I still had my powers, for the sake of conversation.

I think you're a bit behind on a lot of this, Franchise.

That's okay, you're keeping up with the Siggy saga.

But, E20 is Dimi. Many posters have stated this before me.

Try and keep up next time, you seem a sharp fella.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:49 - Aug 10 with 1929 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:03 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

I have been told to give it a rest, and said I happily would do so. However I must be given the right to reply as wont be verbally abused on here unchecked. If he never speaks to or about me, we would never speak. Thats the bottom line.

"Verbally abused"

Haha, Jesus ffukkingg Christ, even for you Dimi.

I thought you were an "alligator" with a "vicious bite" or whatever.

Now you're playing the dove card.

I'd admit you're definitely the latter in the real world, but on here it's clear who deals in "verbal abuse".

Classic E20 (Dimi).
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:49 - Aug 10 with 1922 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:46 - Aug 10 by Nirvana

Here you are talking about me again, no provocation on my part. To your logic, "he" would imply me. Classic E20 (Dimi) bbullsshitt.

But, what's interesting about this post, and quite telling as to who you really are, is that I have literally never called anyone else Dimi before. Not once. And that gives you away quite clearly.

Check my post history, Dimi, I know you're obsessed enough and you certainly have the free time. You're on here all day and night obsessively and immediately responding to everything, and that is not an exaggeration.

But you already know that, of course. You really do need to get a real job, some friends, and some hobbies. You'd be a much happier, healthier person, Dimi. Just some helpful advice, it's up to you to follow through.

As for you being "known by some", why stop there? Please verify for the entire forum all your bbullsshitt, otherwise it's just more classic E20/Dimi bbullsshitt like everything else.

Where did I mention your name? I mentioned Dimi didn't I? yet you have responded.

Well at least the mystery has been solved

You cant even remember your own points let alone understand anyone elses

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:51 - Aug 10 with 1914 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:49 - Aug 10 by Nirvana

"Verbally abused"

Haha, Jesus ffukkingg Christ, even for you Dimi.

I thought you were an "alligator" with a "vicious bite" or whatever.

Now you're playing the dove card.

I'd admit you're definitely the latter in the real world, but on here it's clear who deals in "verbal abuse".

Classic E20 (Dimi).

I think our lady is protesting too much.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:52 - Aug 10 with 1914 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:31 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

I'm not a great believer in that. I think it is always important to know what everyone is saying otherwise certain subjects and conversation flows may not make any sense. I would say it is far easier for those that do not get on to just stop talking to eachother, no good can come of it what so ever.

I made a point on another thread which I was verbally abused for by said person, Lisa repeated the same post as it clearly mirrored her views too and the reply from the same person was "now that I can agree with"

so it truly is a pointless excercise. Even when opinions do see eye to eye they comvince themselves they dont just to continue the argument.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 13:33]

Yeah, wrong again Dimi.

I agreed, only out of pessimism, with Lisa in saying she couldnt imagine the club spending €30m on any one player. Again, because of how shoddily we've been run for so long. I also provided the caveat that if we do sell Siggy, we can certainly afford it. She mentioned nothing about Viera, at all.

Your point has been how sshitt Viera is and how he has failed everywhere but for the "last season and a half", how we could've signed a FIFA fantasy team instead (for the same monetary value, by the way), and how in two seasons Viera will be worth absolutely nothing. Lisa is yet to make that point at all, much less to the hysterical, obsessive level you have.

FAIL.

Classic E20 (Dimi).
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:52 - Aug 10 with 1912 viewsNeath_Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:44 - Aug 10 by Nirvana

Hi Neefie,

I see you just can't take the fact that I've given up responding to your internet-Clint Eastwood act and therefore you've taken to following me around, thread to thread, desperate for attention.

So, here you go.

But, as a matter of fact, I have never said anything as absurd as "watching hundreds of football matches" a year. I'm not a nerd like you and I don't count each one. Seems an awfully odd thing to do. But, as I've said countless times, I have a lot of downtime and I watch a lot of football with that time.

It's not rocket science, and I'm not a scout. I don't play a character on here, like you. I give my honest opinion about things I know, and try and provide relevant information in subjects I'm interested in. I don't do the whole "grouchy old jealous guy" routine like you do.

Move along, Neefie.

Hang on now wuss, there are plenty of people who know exactly i am away from here, can you say the same Walter?

That's all you are doing is spending your boring retirement, trawling the internet looking for youtube clips of random European players to make you feel like some super scout. You also trawl the net looking for articles on the players you have a hard on for.

You're no more knowledgeable about football than DG f*cking T on here, so don't kid yourself on.

Just remember, football is a simple game, complicated by idiots.

Now stop being silly Dav, you're old enough to know better.

You can have the last word again now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:53 - Aug 10 with 1901 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:52 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

With respect he doesn't have the intelligence to push anyones buttons let alone mine. Call me a slipper wearing fairy and I will respond in the same way. It is just in my nature to not suffer fools.

You are right though, there is something oddly satisfying with making someone look like a fool that has clearly set out to disrupt rather than debate. But that being said, I am always an advocate for talking about the game and all the trappings rather than dancing around some moron making him trip himself up for my own amusement. Which is why I have made the request several times now... Dont talk to or about me and we will get on just fine by never having to speak. Can't say fairer than that.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 13:53]

"Dont talk to or about me and we will get on just fine by never having to speak."

Yet you spent the whole post talking about "someone...moron...blah blah blah" which would presumably imply me in your obsessed, fantasist troll mind.

Poor Dimi.

Everyone knows your identity and that you're all bbullsshitt.

Move along.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:55 - Aug 10 with 1888 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:13 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

I've barely spoken for 2 seasons. I was a moderator back then, dimi spent months hijacking things and he was banned.

I don't have the time or inclination to do any of that.

You've got me all wrong fella, it's cool though. I forgive you.

"Hijacking things" would perfectly sum up Mr. Alligator's input on this thread, Franchise.

It's okay, you've been away for two seasons. Time to catch up, though.

"You've got me all wrong fella, it's cool though. I forgive you."
Login to get fewer ads

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:57 - Aug 10 with 1876 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:52 - Aug 10 by Nirvana

Yeah, wrong again Dimi.

I agreed, only out of pessimism, with Lisa in saying she couldnt imagine the club spending €30m on any one player. Again, because of how shoddily we've been run for so long. I also provided the caveat that if we do sell Siggy, we can certainly afford it. She mentioned nothing about Viera, at all.

Your point has been how sshitt Viera is and how he has failed everywhere but for the "last season and a half", how we could've signed a FIFA fantasy team instead (for the same monetary value, by the way), and how in two seasons Viera will be worth absolutely nothing. Lisa is yet to make that point at all, much less to the hysterical, obsessive level you have.

FAIL.

Classic E20 (Dimi).

Unlucky Dim Dims, thats there for all to see.

Lisa and I made you look a moron when you claimed that Las Palmas wanted to keep him which is why we havent got him. We both pointed out that he has a release clause and it is not up to them, the only other reason is we do not feel he is worth the money. You agreed.

We also both then went on to try (and fail) to teach you regarding the finances of football clubs and that getting £50m for Siggy most certainly doesnt mean ''we can afford it''. That is playground fantasy football thinking. You then refused to answer Lisa when she pressed you further on your financial understanding.

I havent said how ''shiiiit'' Viera is at all, thats just your sensitive disposition towards your fantasy men Dim Dims. I said he isnt a financially viable target due to his age when we will then want to sell him. All straight forward stuff.

Maybe have a re-read of the thread, you are losing track of what everyone said up til now. Including yourself... or whoever you are presenting yourself as.

Try again Dimi.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 20:06]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:59 - Aug 10 with 1866 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:53 - Aug 10 by Nirvana

"Dont talk to or about me and we will get on just fine by never having to speak."

Yet you spent the whole post talking about "someone...moron...blah blah blah" which would presumably imply me in your obsessed, fantasist troll mind.

Poor Dimi.

Everyone knows your identity and that you're all bbullsshitt.

Move along.

Well, lets face it, you are a moron.

You have exposed yourself in these last few weeks and I take great credit for that. It has been an utter car crash watching you squirm.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:00 - Aug 10 with 1859 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:24 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

Just put the people whose posts you don't want to see on ignore

Simples

Like you'e said, Fire, he enjoys it too much.

He couldn't talk football (the point of the forum) to me if he tried.

So many words from one person, so little to say about the game.

Check my posts, I know what I'm talking about and can back it up.

This troll just wants to talk "re-sale value" and argue incoherently when told how wrong he is about a player he doesn't know.

I'll leave it alone, though, Dimi has no life.

I won't waste any more of mine on the sad 'fack'.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:02 - Aug 10 with 1843 viewsE20Jack

Ladies and Gentlefolk....

The troll has reached boiling point, we officially have a full blown meltdown on our hands

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:05 - Aug 10 with 1828 viewsNirvana

Alas, everyone now knows E20's true identity and I'll just move along, as a man would.

Dimi can keep up all he wants with his obsession, he needs the attention (unusual for him) and I don't.

I've made my point and I won't continue to waste words and time dealing with a football forum fantasist troll whose only aim is to seek out conflict.

Type yourself to sleep, Dimi, I truly don't care.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:08 - Aug 10 with 1800 viewsE20Jack

''Im going now guys''...... ''no im really going now guys''...... ''ok im off this time''...... ''ok last word on this''..... ''ok im not wasting another post''...

The troll is malfunctioning in front of our eyes, this is a PS first. Dont leave us Dim Dims this is hilarious

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 07:48 - Aug 11 with 1621 viewsjack247

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:08 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

''Im going now guys''...... ''no im really going now guys''...... ''ok im off this time''...... ''ok last word on this''..... ''ok im not wasting another post''...

The troll is malfunctioning in front of our eyes, this is a PS first. Dont leave us Dim Dims this is hilarious

No it's not, it's fcking boring and its creeping into other threads.

Can't you both just leave it? You're as bad as each other and it's starting to ruin the board for others.

Hopefully, it will either die down or at least get diluted once the season starts.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 07:54 - Aug 11 with 1602 views34dfgdf54

F*ck me I'll be glad when Viera signs this new contract so this thread can be banished into the archives of Planet Swans.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 07:56 - Aug 11 with 1590 viewsjack247

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 07:54 - Aug 11 by 34dfgdf54

F*ck me I'll be glad when Viera signs this new contract so this thread can be banished into the archives of Planet Swans.

Viera will probably have retired by the time this one fizzles out.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 08:44 - Aug 11 with 1514 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 07:48 - Aug 11 by jack247

No it's not, it's fcking boring and its creeping into other threads.

Can't you both just leave it? You're as bad as each other and it's starting to ruin the board for others.

Hopefully, it will either die down or at least get diluted once the season starts.

They should both read their childish argument from start to finish then take a break from the board. Both as insufferably overbearing as the other.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 09:00 - Aug 11 with 1483 viewsraynor94

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 08:44 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

They should both read their childish argument from start to finish then take a break from the board. Both as insufferably overbearing as the other.

Superb post Bryn, absolutely murdered what started out as a interesting thread

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 09:13 - Aug 11 with 1455 viewscostalotta

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:03 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

I have been told to give it a rest, and said I happily would do so. However I must be given the right to reply as wont be verbally abused on here unchecked. If he never speaks to or about me, we would never speak. Thats the bottom line.

Who gives a sh t.

You're certainly dimi esk in the way you go on and on and f cking on. Furthermore didn't dimi always have to have the last word and that is another trait you have, abused or not. Of course if you ar the type of person you claim to be you'd be capable of rising above that as you wouldn't have the ego you have and would know who you are and be comfortable with yourself. This is a forum not a dating site!

Your boring that's the bottom line and whether or not your dimi I personally don't care but do us all a favour post something new, interesting or not at all.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:17 - Aug 11 with 1368 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 09:13 - Aug 11 by costalotta

Who gives a sh t.

You're certainly dimi esk in the way you go on and on and f cking on. Furthermore didn't dimi always have to have the last word and that is another trait you have, abused or not. Of course if you ar the type of person you claim to be you'd be capable of rising above that as you wouldn't have the ego you have and would know who you are and be comfortable with yourself. This is a forum not a dating site!

Your boring that's the bottom line and whether or not your dimi I personally don't care but do us all a favour post something new, interesting or not at all.

And you are Nivvy esque in the way you cannot grasp a simple concept. He speaks to or about me - I exercise my right to reply. Really is that simple, so you are talking to the wrong phantom dimi I am sorry.. Finally, I am not here to entertain you, so if I bore you, that really isnt my problem or interest. I understand this is not a rivetting thread for the onlooker, however unfortunately I have set out what will be happening so why people wish to bump it a day later to continue it is beyond me.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:53 - Aug 11 with 1304 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:17 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

And you are Nivvy esque in the way you cannot grasp a simple concept. He speaks to or about me - I exercise my right to reply. Really is that simple, so you are talking to the wrong phantom dimi I am sorry.. Finally, I am not here to entertain you, so if I bore you, that really isnt my problem or interest. I understand this is not a rivetting thread for the onlooker, however unfortunately I have set out what will be happening so why people wish to bump it a day later to continue it is beyond me.

Neither of you entertain so that much is right.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:58 - Aug 11 with 1282 viewsjack247

That's about as 'Dimi' as it gets. Nirvana has also made quite a few 'Dav' style posts.

This may well be two new people, as they both claim, but if it's two old posters lying about who they are, it's even more pathetic.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:59 - Aug 11 with 1278 viewscostalotta

Nivvy esk? Ok, if you say so.

A few things...

1. I've not discussed any concepts with you whether simple or complicated. However, Judging by your posts you would struggle with either as you clearly cannot think outside of the box and seem to just repeat the same old same old. Go on holiday, calm down, loose the ego and come back stronger.

2. You are right you're not entertaining and you do bore the socks off me, quite probably many others too. People very rarely see problems with their self. Especially those with inflated egos. I'll just leave that one there For you to ponder. I don't think you are dimi as he was actually sometimes entertaining. You've never been. Maybe, you are though, and perhaps your slippin'

3. I don't care about your silly argument with nirvana, it's boring and well past it's sell by date.

4. It started as an interesting thread you however have turned it into a borefest.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:09 - Aug 11 with 1253 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And it's usually both of you bumping it because neither of you can bear not to have the last word. That is so cringeworthy , I cannot believe you are both grown men.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024