Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid 12:57 - Jul 16 with 95560 views34dfgdf54

Bid rejected from las palmas apparently.

Siggy replacement and a very good one at that allegedly.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:18 - Aug 24 with 2780 viewshobo

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 15:40 - Aug 24 by JackSkellington

No I think if he's chosen to stay because of where he is geographically, apart from the fact it's his home city, the primary factor is more likely to be the climate. If you were born there and never played for a club outside of Spain, I can honestly understand why you'd rather not make the switch to playing in the freezing cold pi55ing rain of Swansea. That's his choice and he's free to make it.

He has played for a club outside of Spain. Well, I use the term "played" loosely as he was pretty terrible and barely got on the pitch
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:28 - Aug 24 with 2720 viewsJackSkellington

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 16:18 - Aug 24 by hobo

He has played for a club outside of Spain. Well, I use the term "played" loosely as he was pretty terrible and barely got on the pitch

There you go - must have seized up in the northern European climate

Just like Montero.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:58 - Jan 14 with 2219 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:29 - Jul 16 by E20Jack

Where has anybody said not invest though?

My point is not to spend nothing. Spend the whole £40m for all I care, but in the right kind of players that we can continue to reinvest when they leave.. Otherwise you reach the end of the cycle with no player and nothing left to re-invest to replace with.

Surely that is the way to get relegated?

Haha yes, truly Dimi.

Kinda like investing in Sanches/Clucas/Bony/Abraham, yeah?

But yet you cheered those decisions.

Because you are the forum troll.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:00 - Jan 14 with 2206 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:43 - Jul 16 by E20Jack

For £30m you get more than just "potential". You get 23 year old seasoned internationals. Nobody is talking about a 16 year old untried player. We are talking about the likes of Davy Klaasen, Dutch International proven on the world stage.

Yes Llorente was in his 30's and due to his lack of resale value, the price we paid reflected that.

Davy Klaassen, eh Dimi?

The same Davy Klaassen who can't even get a look-in even though he's only playing behind Siggy, someone the troll thinks is being markedly outplayed by our very own Jordan Ayew?

Interesting.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:02 - Jan 14 with 2192 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:45 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

It's not the doomsday scenario at all, it's the overwhelmingly realistic one. Just because it's doesn't end well would be unfair to label it "the doomsday scenario" and assume it has no more chance of becoming reality than a whole host of positive ones because that simply isn't true.

Big clubs buy at their peak, buy the finished article and expect nothing back. We cannot. We do not generate our own excess money. Just because other clubs do something it doesn't mean we can, or indeed should.

There is no more guarantees that Jonathan Viera at 27 can deliver from day 1 than someone like Davy Klaasen aged 24. None. Yet one is a relatively safe investment and the other most certainly is not.

In terms of the players ability, which isn't really the question at hand by the way, his history looks sketchy and most certainly not what you would usually describe as the finished article. He may well be very good but that doesn't excuse or resolve the fact that when he goes then we are stuck with little options and little funds. It's too short term for a club like us.

Okay, you must really like Klaassen, eh Dimi?

As "safe" an "investment" as they come?

Really?

We're talking the same Klaassen who has all of 4 PL appearances this season?

FFUKKINGG IDIOT.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:04 - Jan 14 with 2178 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:58 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Haha yes, truly Dimi.

Kinda like investing in Sanches/Clucas/Bony/Abraham, yeah?

But yet you cheered those decisions.

Because you are the forum troll.

Absolutely yes, Sanches is the type of signing we have been missing for so long, it was extremely ambitious and could have been sensational. Keep doing that amd we will do more good than bad. Abraham was free and did a good joh when selected and earned an England call on the back of it. Bony has been one of our better players and delighted to have him. Clucas was a signing that potentially could have worked but dur to his nationality, age and experience in the PL it was far less risk than spending £30m on your obsession who is leading his side to the bottom of the league putting in woeful displays against sub par teams.

Are you ok today? I am actually concerned about you. This isnt normal.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:04 - Jan 14 with 2179 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:26 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

I understand that, but I just dont see the correlation in buying someone for mega money with no sell on being able to hit the ground running, and someone with bags of sell on value not being able to.

I go back to Davy Klaasen. Why is he less likely to hit the ground running than someone like Viera? He has much better pedigree, played on the world stage, has been a consistent performer for years and known worldwide for his talents.

he was £23.6m.

Ahhhh, arrived at numbers now. Dimi loves him some Klaassen, that's for sure. And for all of £24m too. The same guy who's been relegated to the bench by someone supposedly being vastly outplayed by Jordan Ayew? That guy?

Klaassen has 4 appearances all season but apparently we should've thrown £24m his way as it's a "safe investment". Yet £2.5m more for Viera is worthy of his endless, obsessive, droning tirade for months on end now.

Viera quite literally couldn't have been worse than Klaassen (or Clucas/Sanches, either), as all three have been "utterly, utterly dreadful". In all probability Viera would've been exceptional, just as he has been for a very poor Las Palmas side.

As Bobby Bacula said, no reasoning or logic whatsoever to what Dimi posts. That is to be expected from the forum troll. A permanent ban is the only solution here.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:06 - Jan 14 with 2168 viewsspiderboy

here we go again!welcome
Login to get fewer ads

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:08 - Jan 14 with 2152 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:04 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Ahhhh, arrived at numbers now. Dimi loves him some Klaassen, that's for sure. And for all of £24m too. The same guy who's been relegated to the bench by someone supposedly being vastly outplayed by Jordan Ayew? That guy?

Klaassen has 4 appearances all season but apparently we should've thrown £24m his way as it's a "safe investment". Yet £2.5m more for Viera is worthy of his endless, obsessive, droning tirade for months on end now.

Viera quite literally couldn't have been worse than Klaassen (or Clucas/Sanches, either), as all three have been "utterly, utterly dreadful". In all probability Viera would've been exceptional, just as he has been for a very poor Las Palmas side.

As Bobby Bacula said, no reasoning or logic whatsoever to what Dimi posts. That is to be expected from the forum troll. A permanent ban is the only solution here.

Yes that same guy, big fan of his. Unfortnately they have to justify the ludicrous sum paid for the person who factually is being outplayed by Jordan Ayew. Given the chance I would live to sign him, great age and great talent.

Viera has been utterly woeful and led his team to the bottom of the league in a worse posiition than us against far weaker opposition - yet you wanted to apend 30 big uns on this 28 year old pretender?

You were exposed long ago. No cried to ban will help you. You are done.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:09 - Jan 14 with 2144 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 14:08 - Jul 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So when he's done in 2/3 years, do we spend another £28m to replace him? We need to buy players young enough that we have a realistic chance of selling them on for a good fee when they decide to leave.

This would be a terrible signing for our club.

Correct

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:11 - Jan 14 with 2141 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:08 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

Yes that same guy, big fan of his. Unfortnately they have to justify the ludicrous sum paid for the person who factually is being outplayed by Jordan Ayew. Given the chance I would live to sign him, great age and great talent.

Viera has been utterly woeful and led his team to the bottom of the league in a worse posiition than us against far weaker opposition - yet you wanted to apend 30 big uns on this 28 year old pretender?

You were exposed long ago. No cried to ban will help you. You are done.

Haha.

What a troll you are.

"Read and smile".
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:15 - Jan 14 with 2118 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:11 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Haha.

What a troll you are.

"Read and smile".

If troll is the word for someone who is clearly correct then yes, yes I am.

No matter how much you cry about it, you will always be seen as a moron. Mesa, Clucas and Viera all with your blessings. Try and run from it all you like by posting other peoples comments from months ago and calling people names - it wont help you.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:20 - Jan 14 with 2096 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:15 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

If troll is the word for someone who is clearly correct then yes, yes I am.

No matter how much you cry about it, you will always be seen as a moron. Mesa, Clucas and Viera all with your blessings. Try and run from it all you like by posting other peoples comments from months ago and calling people names - it wont help you.

No, you're a troll. You know the word very well.

Mesa? Yes.
Viera? Absolutely yes.
Clucas? Ffukk no.

Your ridiculous summer transfer "plans" are there for all to see. Bottom of the table, troll.

"Read and smile"

Thanks matey.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:23 - Jan 14 with 2072 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:20 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

No, you're a troll. You know the word very well.

Mesa? Yes.
Viera? Absolutely yes.
Clucas? Ffukk no.

Your ridiculous summer transfer "plans" are there for all to see. Bottom of the table, troll.

"Read and smile"

Thanks matey.

I know the word in it's true form yes, but your use of it is fanciful shall we say. I can only assume there is another meaning.

My summer transfer plans were to spend in young talent with resale value. A sensible stance. Yours was to blow it all on a guy that has led his side to one of the worst team displays in La Liga history.

But at least you are "ecstatic" we signed Clucas.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:42 - Mar 18 with 1806 viewshobo

I'm surprised this hasn't been reported on here, following a number of posters begging us to snap him up for the 'bargain price of 25m-30m!....

Jonathan Viera was last month sold to footballing giants Beijing Sinobo Guoan for a fee of £9.5m
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:45 - Mar 18 with 1788 viewsNeath_Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:42 - Mar 18 by hobo

I'm surprised this hasn't been reported on here, following a number of posters begging us to snap him up for the 'bargain price of 25m-30m!....

Jonathan Viera was last month sold to footballing giants Beijing Sinobo Guoan for a fee of £9.5m

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:29 - Mar 18 with 1692 viewsTheResurrection

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:42 - Mar 18 by hobo

YOU ARE JOKING????????????

That prick Nirvana WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!!

E20, have you read this????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:41 - Mar 18 with 1597 viewsswanforthemoney

This Chinese team doesnt need a short-arse, pencil-moustachioed midfielder to keep him company do they ?

I stand in the North Stand

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:42 - Mar 18 with 1592 viewsswanforthemoney

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:18 - Jul 16 by 34dfgdf54

According to a Las Palmas fan on twitter, €30 will get him. Reckons he would fit into Barcelona squad easily he's that good.

Get it done before the big clubs come sniffing Huw...

Barca kicking themselves at missing this bargain. But it is unfair to bump old threads. Isnt it ?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 19:43]

I stand in the North Stand

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:37 - Mar 18 with 1524 views34dfgdf54

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 19:42 - Mar 18 by swanforthemoney

Barca kicking themselves at missing this bargain. But it is unfair to bump old threads. Isnt it ?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2018 19:43]

He was out of contract in the summer and admitted going to China for financial reasons only, it looked after his families future.

Who knows how he would have done here, we were, and are still in desperate need for creativity in midfield, and I’m pretty sure he was still one of the most creative players in terms of chances created in La Liga in a shocking Las Palmas team.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:46 - Mar 18 with 1492 viewsTheResurrection

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:37 - Mar 18 by 34dfgdf54

He was out of contract in the summer and admitted going to China for financial reasons only, it looked after his families future.

Who knows how he would have done here, we were, and are still in desperate need for creativity in midfield, and I’m pretty sure he was still one of the most creative players in terms of chances created in La Liga in a shocking Las Palmas team.

No player worth his salt goes to China

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:54 - Mar 18 with 1461 viewsFireboy2

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:29 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

YOU ARE JOKING????????????

That prick Nirvana WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!!

E20, have you read this????

Your last line made me chuckle
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:05 - Mar 18 with 1445 viewsSwanjaxs

You gotta laugh though, 32 pages long and he ends up going to China 🇨🇳 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:16 - Mar 18 with 1413 viewsCooperman

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:05 - Mar 18 by Swanjaxs

You gotta laugh though, 32 pages long and he ends up going to China 🇨🇳 😂😂😂

However the meaningful content would add up to a couple of pages at most.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:11 - Mar 18 with 1318 viewsgrabsplatter

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:46 - Mar 18 by TheResurrection

No player worth his salt goes to China

Generally no but Paulinho is 1 who's come back & flourished
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024