Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a sneaky feeling 15:13 - Jul 16 with 6752 viewsangryjack

In my blood the yanks are waiting until deadline day then they will sell siggy for 40 million and be too late to replace him and they have a nice little wad in their back pockets,sneaky slimeballs
Got a sneaky feeling on 15:18 - Jul 16 with 3902 viewsraynor94

Well by my reckoning your 100% wrong, they backed Clement in January, and I fully expect our transfer record to go before the window closes, I'm at a bit of a loss to why you think like that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:26 - Jul 16 with 3853 viewsjohnlangy

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:18 - Jul 16 by raynor94

Well by my reckoning your 100% wrong, they backed Clement in January, and I fully expect our transfer record to go before the window closes, I'm at a bit of a loss to why you think like that

It's cos he's ANGRY innit.
Got a sneaky feeling on 15:26 - Jul 16 with 3853 viewsangryjack

They have received more than they have dished out plus the TV money.clubslike Bournemouth and Huddersfield are spending even Burnley we always look for the bargain buy don't trust them at all,,if we sell siggy and replace with another loan or a cheap gamble with potential it will say it all for me we need spend on proven quality for once
Got a sneaky feeling on 15:28 - Jul 16 with 3838 viewsmonmouth

I agree with you. There have been no signs of this yet. If I had to bet, I would actually say that they don't want th sell Sigurdsson at all, and are probably amazed that the ridiculous price has not deterred the scouse lite.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:28 - Jul 16 with 3822 viewsangryjack

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:26 - Jul 16 by johnlangy

It's cos he's ANGRY innit.

Oi..mark my words mush
Got a sneaky feeling on 15:30 - Jul 16 with 3804 viewsraynor94

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:26 - Jul 16 by angryjack

They have received more than they have dished out plus the TV money.clubslike Bournemouth and Huddersfield are spending even Burnley we always look for the bargain buy don't trust them at all,,if we sell siggy and replace with another loan or a cheap gamble with potential it will say it all for me we need spend on proven quality for once

Is that why we are looking to spend £26 million on Vieira from Las Palmas?

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:33 - Jul 16 with 3774 viewsangryjack

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:28 - Jul 16 by monmouth

I agree with you. There have been no signs of this yet. If I had to bet, I would actually say that they don't want th sell Sigurdsson at all, and are probably amazed that the ridiculous price has not deterred the scouse lite.

Nearly every club spent in Jan
Got a sneaky feeling on 15:34 - Jul 16 with 3763 viewsangryjack

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:30 - Jul 16 by raynor94

Is that why we are looking to spend £26 million on Vieira from Las Palmas?

Really..gullible mush you really are
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 15:35]
Login to get fewer ads

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:43 - Jul 16 with 3687 viewsJohnw102

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:34 - Jul 16 by angryjack

Really..gullible mush you really are
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 15:35]

More likely to spend peanuts on somebody like Alessandro Diamanti from Palemero. Just my guess.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:51 - Jul 16 with 3632 viewsraynor94

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:43 - Jul 16 by Johnw102

More likely to spend peanuts on somebody like Alessandro Diamanti from Palemero. Just my guess.

Your prerogative, time will tell

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:53 - Jul 16 with 3614 viewsangryjack

Got a sneaky feeling on 15:43 - Jul 16 by Johnw102

Or maybe not spend at all,no way will they spend 25 mill on a player and siggy not even gone yet some gullible people on ya.
Got a sneaky feeling on 16:08 - Jul 16 with 3538 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I reckon they are going to buy the stadium
And Break our transfer record
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 16:09]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:26 - Jul 16 with 3446 viewsLoyal

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:08 - Jul 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

I reckon they are going to buy the stadium
And Break our transfer record
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 16:09]

I've heard they are looking to buy Sgorio a mini bus as well with a 32" tv so Speelys films can be watched.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:28 - Jul 16 with 3436 viewsFireboy2

When is the deadline day?
Got a sneaky feeling on 16:31 - Jul 16 with 3418 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:26 - Jul 16 by Loyal

I've heard they are looking to buy Sgorio a mini bus as well with a 32" tv so Speelys films can be watched.

It's a 42" to be honest

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:32 - Jul 16 with 3413 viewsraynor94

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:28 - Jul 16 by Fireboy2

When is the deadline day?

31st August

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:42 - Jul 16 with 3365 viewsChief

They actually took out a loan against the club to fund January's signings, none of which despite being successful, were Clements signings. We were linked to all them long before Clement. So your point is factually incorrect

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:50 - Jul 16 with 3329 viewsraynor94

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:42 - Jul 16 by Chief

They actually took out a loan against the club to fund January's signings, none of which despite being successful, were Clements signings. We were linked to all them long before Clement. So your point is factually incorrect

Well you obviously know a lot more than me then, do you think Clement was consulted or are you saying he was told they were coming in?

Got a sneaky feeling on 17:29 - Jul 16 with 3204 viewsangryjack

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:50 - Jul 16 by raynor94

Well you obviously know a lot more than me then, do you think Clement was consulted or are you saying he was told they were coming in?

We had Carroll couple seasons back and we were linked with Olson a while back and also ayew not sure about narsingh but I would also say none of Clements signings.the yanks are here to make money off us and as long we just survived every season selling our assets at a profit they will carry on doing it.may open cheque book in Jan if struggling again
Got a sneaky feeling on 17:31 - Jul 16 with 3181 viewsChief

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:50 - Jul 16 by raynor94

He'd have probably taken any half decent new fresh faces at that point! Yea no doubt he was consulted but let's not kid ourselves into thinking Clement wanted those particular players and the owners invested. They made damn sure it was risk free for themselves. But they did roll the dice at least so they deserve credit, there wasnt much of our standard transfer window dithering

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Got a sneaky feeling on 17:32 - Jul 16 with 3171 viewsmitchwales

Not sure the relevance of your sneaky feelings to be honest. Just a chance to dig at the board?
Got a sneaky feeling on 17:36 - Jul 16 with 3147 viewsangryjack

Got a sneaky feeling on 17:32 - Jul 16 by mitchwales

Not sure the relevance of your sneaky feelings to be honest. Just a chance to dig at the board?

Not a dig mush,done nothing so far since they been here to make me take notice made more incoming money through transfers than we spent and also TV revenue money they holding out for more money for siggy but won't ret invest it I guarantee that maybe a couple mill mark my words
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 17:38]
Got a sneaky feeling on 17:40 - Jul 16 with 3110 viewsWhiterockin

IMO the Americans are doing OK. Yes they should not have brought in Bradley, but after that.

Sacked Bradley and appointed Clement.
Bought decent enough players in January.
Spent £11M on a replacement for Britton, previous board did not do this.
Clearing out the deadwood at the moment.
Holding out for the best price for our players.

So far so good.
Got a sneaky feeling on 17:41 - Jul 16 with 3109 viewsRancid

I was as much against the Yanks taking over as the next fan but in all fairness they've done nothing to merit all the worry on here and in fact they've done more good than a lot of us would have thought.Sacking Bradley must have been a real headache for them but they done it and brought in Clement which was a great decision.They've bought very well and for once we haven't rolled over and had our bellies tickled by arrogant rich clubs thinking they could mug us off with Gylffi.All good so far in my book.
Got a sneaky feeling on 17:41 - Jul 16 with 3107 viewsFireboy2

Got a sneaky feeling on 16:32 - Jul 16 by raynor94

31st August

Cheers rayns
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024