Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone good with androids? 17:16 - Jul 16 with 2611 viewstreboethjack

My android is short of memory so I've put an 16Gb SD card in but Im only able to transfer 1 or 2 apps to it. Ive not got many apps as it is other than the ones that come with the phone and I can't remove. Any ideas would be appreciated.

P.s It's the 5.0 version if it helps.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Anyone good with androids? on 19:22 - Jul 16 with 2562 viewsSwanjaxs

What make of phone is it?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone good with androids? on 19:43 - Jul 16 with 2548 viewstreboethjack

sony xperia

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Anyone good with androids? on 19:52 - Jul 16 with 2536 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyone good with androids? on 19:43 - Jul 16 by treboethjack

sony xperia

Only thing i can suggest is to download a good Junk file cleaner from play store (all free of charge) or do a factory reset ( make sure all your contacts are backed up to sim) sounds like your device is lagging big time but you should still have enough memory to download quite a lot of apps regardless..... hope this helps

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone good with androids? on 20:03 - Jul 16 with 2511 viewsjack2jack

Go to settings apps and clear the cache on all the apps clears loads of space,don't clear data,just the CLEAR CACHE only
Anyone good with androids? on 20:08 - Jul 16 with 2498 viewsswanjackal

https://www.howtogeek.com/114667/how-to-install-android-apps-to-the-sd-card-by-d

How I did it after posting phone to later android.

Format SD card as internal storage

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Anyone good with androids? on 20:20 - Jul 16 with 2478 viewstreboethjack

Thanks for the replies, I'll give them a go!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Anyone good with androids? on 20:32 - Jul 16 with 2458 viewsBanosswan

Anyone good with androids? on 20:20 - Jul 16 by treboethjack

Thanks for the replies, I'll give them a go!

I've got an Xperia. Disable crap apps that you never use. On settings -apps, go through each one to see whether they can be moved to the SD card. Make sure all your pictures/vids/music is on the SD card.

Last resort is to root your phone, which means you'll be able to delete propriety apps.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Anyone good with androids? on 20:33 - Jul 16 with 2455 viewsdickythorpe

Obi wan kenobi?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024