Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the highlights from Saturday 06:57 - Jul 17 with 672 viewsSTID2017

Was painful listening to that American commentary.
Made me long for the days of dubbed commentary on Soccer Sunday etc

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Watching the highlights from Saturday on 07:40 - Jul 17 with 637 viewsJackSkellington

I thought it was hilarious. I'm adding the terms Inswinger and Outswinger to my football lexicon, specifically only allowed to be said in that accent.
Watching the highlights from Saturday on 07:44 - Jul 17 with 628 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Yeah that was brutal, especially the play by play guy who kept pronouncing PC's name like he was a Frenchman, and kept talking about Cigar Son.

Not sure who his partner was, but he mentioned something about playing for a while either with or against Bartley.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Watching the highlights from Saturday on 07:50 - Jul 17 with 610 viewsTom1912

Watching the highlights from Saturday on 07:44 - Jul 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yeah that was brutal, especially the play by play guy who kept pronouncing PC's name like he was a Frenchman, and kept talking about Cigar Son.

Not sure who his partner was, but he mentioned something about playing for a while either with or against Bartley.

Naughton didn't take enough advantage of the free real estate infront of him
Watching the highlights from Saturday on 08:03 - Jul 17 with 592 viewsMo_Wives

Watching the highlights from Saturday on 07:44 - Jul 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

I think his name is Maurice Edu. Google tells me he played for Rangers (with Bartley) and also Philadelphia Union.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024