Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff 08:39 - Jul 17 with 7001 viewsCopperJack

This is incredible. Why oh why do you people keep voting for this?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40606339#

Please, email your AM!

Julie.James@assembly.wales

Mike.Hedges@assembly.wales

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 09:41 - Jul 19 with 1583 viewswaynekerr55

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 09:09 - Jul 19 by Private_Partz

Badly worded granted. Should have said 'less burdensome'

Again I admire your optimism 😊
[Post edited 19 Jul 2017 9:44]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 09:45 - Jul 19 with 1577 viewsswanjackal

In the spirit of banos and itchy in this thread

"It's behind you!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 10:06 - Jul 19 with 1558 viewsPrivate_Partz

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 09:41 - Jul 19 by waynekerr55

Again I admire your optimism 😊
[Post edited 19 Jul 2017 9:44]

Both are open to interpretation. Best scenario for me would be the whole thing being dropped and we stay in the EU.
Having said that once the dirty deed is done, 'hard', 'soft' or 'not', time will be freed up in the PLP to look at other things and I believe Welsh Labour will be tackled. JC and.Complacent Carwyn do not get on very well at all imho.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 11:04 - Jul 19 with 1542 viewsMarinaJack

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 20:02 - Jul 18 by Private_Partz

Corbyn's Labour is a very different model to Carwyn's. I genuinely believe that should JC get to be PM, and Brexit is under control, he would have a go at tackling Welsh Labour as their centralist policies fly in the face of the national Party.

what is corbyns actual position on brexit?

he (very wisely as it turns out) hasn't committed to anything

I don't blame him as if he will either offend his older working class voters If he comes 100% pro remain or his younger student type voters if he comes out 100% leave
Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 12:02 - Jul 19 with 1529 viewswaynekerr55

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 11:04 - Jul 19 by MarinaJack

what is corbyns actual position on brexit?

he (very wisely as it turns out) hasn't committed to anything

I don't blame him as if he will either offend his older working class voters If he comes 100% pro remain or his younger student type voters if he comes out 100% leave

Scratch beneath the surface to find the true answer. He's 100% Brexit. I saw someone post that it would be 'political suicide' for him to reveal his stance. So much for his openness and transparency.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 12:48 - Jul 19 with 1508 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn's been pro Brexit for his entire political career. Takes about ten seconds on Google to find that out.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 13:55 - Jul 19 with 1490 viewsMarinaJack

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 12:48 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

Corbyn's been pro Brexit for his entire political career. Takes about ten seconds on Google to find that out.

yeah I get that but he seems to want brexit. While remaining to part of the single market, keep eu laws and keep freedom of movement which is hardly brexit at all tbh
Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 09:45 - Jul 20 with 1430 viewsCopperJack

Anyone actually bothered to contact their AM or are we all just moaning on here?

This is two things in the past fortnight where they've shafted us, and still people don't act.

Here's my email if it helps (this is a follow up to the MTC email i'm still waiting on a reply from) -

Further to this, Julie, can you also explain why Welsh Labour is now pushing for Channel 4 to open in Cardiff and not Swansea? It does feel like your government is terrified of putting government jobs outside of their beloved capital city.

Whilst I take your point that you struggle to attract private investment to the city, surely that doesn't mean you should also centralise all the public sector jobs in the same area as well? Welsh Labour is driving Wales into poverty and managed decline, while Cardiff continues to thrive. It speaks volumes about how political apathetic the Welsh public are that these policies are allowed to happen with so little opposition.

Kind regards,

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 09:51 - Jul 20 with 1427 viewsMarinaJack

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 09:45 - Jul 20 by CopperJack

Anyone actually bothered to contact their AM or are we all just moaning on here?

This is two things in the past fortnight where they've shafted us, and still people don't act.

Here's my email if it helps (this is a follow up to the MTC email i'm still waiting on a reply from) -

Further to this, Julie, can you also explain why Welsh Labour is now pushing for Channel 4 to open in Cardiff and not Swansea? It does feel like your government is terrified of putting government jobs outside of their beloved capital city.

Whilst I take your point that you struggle to attract private investment to the city, surely that doesn't mean you should also centralise all the public sector jobs in the same area as well? Welsh Labour is driving Wales into poverty and managed decline, while Cardiff continues to thrive. It speaks volumes about how political apathetic the Welsh public are that these policies are allowed to happen with so little opposition.

Kind regards,

I have and in fairness you make some excellent points
Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 11:37 - Jul 20 with 1410 viewsCopperJack

Welsh Government: Channel 4 should move to Cardiff on 09:51 - Jul 20 by MarinaJack

I have and in fairness you make some excellent points

Thank you. It's a tragedy that they don't fight for us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024