Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abraham Initiation song 10:14 - Jul 17 with 2048 viewsbluenile

Fair play to the boy, has a voice. video is lower down the page.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-tammy-abrahams-b

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 10:15 - Jul 17 with 2038 viewsmonmouth

Stand by your man?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 10:26 - Jul 17 with 1980 viewsairedale

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 10:15 - Jul 17 by monmouth

Stand by your man?

No that's Tammy Why Net mun. This guy is Tammy Back of the Net.
Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 10:28 - Jul 17 with 1971 viewsLoyal

Tammy isn't even his fcking name, his name is Kevin ffs 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:02 - Jul 17 with 1822 viewsBanosswan

Mesa jumping around like a nutter in the background lol.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:09 - Jul 17 with 1790 viewsswanjackal

Why do this? Is it compulsory, I'd probably refuse to do it, or do the vocals of "Crockett's Theme".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:14 - Jul 17 with 1772 viewsBanosswan

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:09 - Jul 17 by swanjackal

Why do this? Is it compulsory, I'd probably refuse to do it, or do the vocals of "Crockett's Theme".

Because I don't think downing five pints of bow, then being blindfolded and having to find a banana in a bucket of turds would go down well in the media.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:21 - Jul 17 with 1749 viewsswanjackal

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:14 - Jul 17 by Banosswan

Because I don't think downing five pints of bow, then being blindfolded and having to find a banana in a bucket of turds would go down well in the media.

Or, you could just say "Hello, I'm.......,pleasure to meet you all" and go about your business.

I remember when I went to play for Bridgend youth rugby. After a friendly game, where I played as a trial, I was asked to go outside the clubhouse back into the stadium. Here I was told there was an initiation involving stripping naked and doing a lap around the pitch with a pigs heart in my mouth.

I politely declined, and didn't go back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:24 - Jul 17 with 1737 viewsairedale

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:21 - Jul 17 by swanjackal

Or, you could just say "Hello, I'm.......,pleasure to meet you all" and go about your business.

I remember when I went to play for Bridgend youth rugby. After a friendly game, where I played as a trial, I was asked to go outside the clubhouse back into the stadium. Here I was told there was an initiation involving stripping naked and doing a lap around the pitch with a pigs heart in my mouth.

I politely declined, and didn't go back.

I don't blame you, could have caught your death of a cold there.
Login to get fewer ads

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:26 - Jul 17 with 1725 viewspikeypaul

I think he should have done Fog on the Tyne just to wind up the Newcastle fans he upset so much when turning them down in favour of us.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:29 - Jul 17 with 1717 viewsswanjackal

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 12:24 - Jul 17 by airedale

I don't blame you, could have caught your death of a cold there.

It was a cool eve if I remember too, so would have looked like Bella Emberg running, with my flapping prayings (mantits) and inverted turtle on full display.

Tammy Abraham Initiation song on 19:08 - Jul 18 with 1192 viewswhiterock

His day was a good singer too

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024