Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tapping up in plain sight? 12:08 - Jul 17 with 4092 viewsAnotherJohn

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gylfi-sigurdsson-wayne-roon
Tapping up in plain sight? on 12:15 - Jul 17 with 4023 viewsjacabertawe

Jeez. £150k.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Tapping up in plain sight? on 12:15 - Jul 17 with 4022 viewsBanosswan

£150,000 a week! Ffs

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tapping up in plain sight? on 12:24 - Jul 17 with 3947 viewsswanjackal

Tapping up in plain sight? on 12:15 - Jul 17 by Banosswan

£150,000 a week! Ffs

On top of £50 million plus (agents/signing on fees, legal paperwork etc). Although I think Siggy is a decent player, if I were an Evertonian I would be horrified if this came off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tapping up in plain sight? on 12:28 - Jul 17 with 3921 viewsgolly47

If everton don't finish above 7th place, there will be riots. And I honestly don't think they will.

Poll: What was worse?

Tapping up in plain sight? on 13:17 - Jul 17 with 3659 viewsPozuelosSideys

Everton trying to force the deal to go through for a value below which we have set.

Players hold all the cards these days. He can just sit there and reject every other offer at 50m and force the club to take 40m.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Tapping up in plain sight? on 14:53 - Jul 17 with 3440 viewsLandore_Jack

Leicester attempt to hijack Everton bid for Swansea star Gylfi Sigurdsson by offering him £125,000-a-week deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4703358/Leicester-try-hijack-E

#backtojack

Tapping up in plain sight? on 15:02 - Jul 17 with 3382 viewsGlyn1

Jeez, that's almost as much as the prime minister earns in a year.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tapping up in plain sight? on 15:05 - Jul 17 with 3367 viewsfbreath

So other clubs trying to unsettle him with big pay day but not prepared to pay what the club want from him.

I guess 10m less to Swansea covers a 1 1/2 years wages

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Login to get fewer ads

Tapping up in plain sight? on 15:32 - Jul 17 with 3273 viewsLandore_Jack

Agent asking Leicester to up their offer.

#backtojack

Tapping up in plain sight? on 15:36 - Jul 17 with 3242 viewsJFSwan

Has anyone made a £50 million bid yet then ?

They shouldn't even be talking about wages
Tapping up in plain sight? on 15:41 - Jul 17 with 3207 viewsswanjackal

Also, is the wage before tax or after? Only around £75k a week take home if before.....pocket change. £300k a week-ish total wage if the £150k is the take home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tapping up in plain sight? on 16:06 - Jul 17 with 3134 viewswestwalesed

There should be absolutely no negotiation on contract details until a club accepts an offer.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Tapping up in plain sight? on 16:11 - Jul 17 with 3105 viewsPegojack

Tapping up in plain sight? on 16:06 - Jul 17 by westwalesed

There should be absolutely no negotiation on contract details until a club accepts an offer.

Spot on.

I'll be well impressed if the Yanks hold on for the full whack, or something near, given that Gylfi will be making it clear in private he wants to leave for his big pay day.....
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 16:11]
Tapping up in plain sight? on 17:02 - Jul 17 with 2933 viewsWhiterockin

Tapping up in plain sight? on 16:11 - Jul 17 by Pegojack

Spot on.

I'll be well impressed if the Yanks hold on for the full whack, or something near, given that Gylfi will be making it clear in private he wants to leave for his big pay day.....
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 16:11]

How much does the player get of the fee if he doesn't put in a transfer request, or have those days gone. Just thinking if Siggy wants the wages, put in a request and we can possibly reduce the fee.
Tapping up in plain sight? on 17:05 - Jul 17 with 2923 viewsLeonWasGod

That's nearly £8m per year

If they can afford that they can stop whinging and cough up the £50m. Actually I'd stick another £10m on top of that.
Tapping up in plain sight? on 17:28 - Jul 17 with 2846 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tapping up in plain sight? on 14:53 - Jul 17 by Landore_Jack

Leicester attempt to hijack Everton bid for Swansea star Gylfi Sigurdsson by offering him £125,000-a-week deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4703358/Leicester-try-hijack-E

It is the Daily Jackboot after all. BUT if this is true then both clubs should be up before the Beak. Any negotiations should be done directly with the club and not by waving cheque books in the players face.
An effing big fine, or even points deductions, are in order if there is any truth in this.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tapping up in plain sight? on 17:34 - Jul 17 with 2821 viewsAnotherJohn

Tapping up in plain sight? on 16:06 - Jul 17 by westwalesed

Premier League Handbook 2016-17, Section T

( https://www.premierleague.com/publications)

Approaches to Players

T.1. A Club shall be at liberty at any time to make an approach to a Player with a view to
negotiating a contract with such a Player:
T.1.1. if he is an Out of Contract Player; or
T.1.2. in the case of a Contract Player, with the prior written consent of the Club
(or club) to which he is contracted.
T.2. A Club shall be at liberty after the third Saturday in May in any year and before the 1
July next following to make such an approach to a Contract Player:
T.2.1. who will become an Out of Contract Player on that 1 July; and
T.2.2. who has received no offer from his Club under Rule V.17.2; or
T.2.3. who has received but has declined such offer.
T.3. Any Club which by itself, by any of its Officials, by any of its Players, by its Intermediary, by any other Person on its behalf or by any other means whatsoever makes an approach either directly or indirectly to a Contract Player except as permitted by
either Rule T.1.2 or Rule T.2 shall be in breach of these Rules and may be dealt with
under the provisions of Section W of these Rules (Disciplinary).
T.4. For the purposes of Rules T.2 and T.3, “Contract Player” shall include a player who has
entered into a written contract of employment with a Football League club.

Section W

(too complicated but here is an extract)

Commission’s Powers

W.53. Upon finding a complaint to have been proved the Commission shall invite the
Respondent to place any mitigating factors before the Commission.
W.54. Having heard and considered such mitigating factors (if any) the Commission may:
W.54.1. reprimand the Respondent;
W.54.2. impose upon the Respondent a fine unlimited in amount and suspend any
part thereof;
W.54.3. in the case of a Respondent who is a Manager, Match Official, Official or
Player, suspend him from operating as such for such period as it shall think
fit;
W.54.4. in the case of a Respondent which is a Club:
W.54.4.1. suspend it from playing in League Matches or any matches in
competitions which form part of the Games Programmes or
Professional Development Leagues (as those terms are defined
in the Youth Development Rules) for such period as it thinks fit;
W.54.4.2. deduct points scored or to be scored in League Matches or such
other matches as are referred to in Rule W.54.4.1;
W.54.4.3. recommend that the Board orders that a League Match or such
other match as is referred to in Rule W.54.4.1 be replayed;
W.54.4.4. recommend that the League expels the Respondent from
membership in accordance with the provisions of Rule B.7;
W.54.5. order the Respondent to pay compensation unlimited in amount to any
Person or to any Club (or club);
W.54.6. cancel or refuse the registration of a Player registered or attempted to be
registered in contravention of these Rules;
W.54.7. impose upon the Respondent any combination of the foregoing or such
other penalty as it shall think fit;
W.54.8. order the Respondent to pay such sum by way of costs as it shall think fit
which may include the fees and expenses of members of the Commission
paid or payable under Rule W.52; and
W.54.9. make such other order as it thinks fit.
Tapping up in plain sight? on 17:39 - Jul 17 with 2789 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tapping up in plain sight? on 17:28 - Jul 17 by Private_Partz

It is the Daily Jackboot after all. BUT if this is true then both clubs should be up before the Beak. Any negotiations should be done directly with the club and not by waving cheque books in the players face.
An effing big fine, or even points deductions, are in order if there is any truth in this.

They are normally quite accurate though in fairness. The Siggy fanboys seem to have gone to ground.........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tapping up in plain sight? on 18:14 - Jul 17 with 2645 viewsmonmouth

Tapping up in plain sight? on 12:28 - Jul 17 by golly47

If everton don't finish above 7th place, there will be riots. And I honestly don't think they will.

I think they will finish 9th or 10th without Lukaku's goals. Koeman gone by Christmas. Buying players for massive fees from last year's relegation fodder and the over the hill Rooner. I really hope this ends badly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tapping up in plain sight? on 18:17 - Jul 17 with 2620 viewsraynor94

I'm surprised that anybody is surprised, it's the way these greedy agents earn their corn

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tapping up in plain sight? on 18:27 - Jul 17 with 2565 viewsFlashberryjack

Tapping up in plain sight? on 17:39 - Jul 17 by Brynmill_Jack

They are normally quite accurate though in fairness. The Siggy fanboys seem to have gone to ground.........

Tapping players goes on all the time, the authorities just turn a blind eye.
What do you mean by "the Siggy fanboys seem to have gone to ground" ? You not a fan then Bryny ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tapping up in plain sight? on 19:12 - Jul 17 with 2401 viewsOldjack

Tapping up in plain sight? on 17:39 - Jul 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm a fan of Siggy but if he leaves he's just another kanttttttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tapping up in plain sight? on 20:56 - Jul 17 with 2164 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tapping up in plain sight? on 18:27 - Jul 17 by Flashberryjack

Tapping players goes on all the time, the authorities just turn a blind eye.
What do you mean by "the Siggy fanboys seem to have gone to ground" ? You not a fan then Bryny ?

Of the Swans yes. Siggurdsson - he's a good player but not as good as some on here think he is. £50 million? If we get that for him we've just got 25-30 million more than he's worth. He's not Eden Hazard is he???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tapping up in plain sight? on 21:00 - Jul 17 with 2147 viewsjack247

Tapping up always has and always will happen. Even if it's not in the public domain, Siggy will know what's on the table for him.
Tapping up in plain sight? on 10:51 - Jul 18 with 1830 viewsFlashberryjack

Tapping up in plain sight? on 20:56 - Jul 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Of the Swans yes. Siggurdsson - he's a good player but not as good as some on here think he is. £50 million? If we get that for him we've just got 25-30 million more than he's worth. He's not Eden Hazard is he???

This is the crazy world of modern day football, if someone is willing to pay £50 million for Siggy.....then that is what he's worth.

The same goes for Eden Hazzard.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024