Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tremmel retires and new role 14:10 - Jul 17 with 3072 viewsjacabertawe

http://www.swanseacity.com/news/tremmel-retires-and-takes-new-swans-role

Could be productive?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Tremmel retires and new role on 14:13 - Jul 17 with 3053 viewsDarran

We could build the extension on the East Stand with the money he's robbed off us.

Fuçk my eyes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tremmel retires and new role on 14:15 - Jul 17 with 3032 viewsCooperman

Tremmel retires and new role on 14:13 - Jul 17 by Darran

We could build the extension on the East Stand with the money he's robbed off us.

Fuçk my eyes.

The other way of looking at it is an extension funded by the loose purse strings operated by the club. It's management that should be blamed and not old Gerhard.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Tremmel retires and new role on 14:25 - Jul 17 with 2982 viewsTheFranchise

Cool, we've doubled the size of our scouting team.
Tremmel retires and new role on 14:37 - Jul 17 with 2920 viewsLeonWasGod

Fuçk my eyes.

Bit harsh. Not his fault you need 3 goalkeepers in a squad and our first choices have kept fit.

Played a valuable role in our League Cup win too.

And his experience no doubt helped some of the youngsters develop last year.
Tremmel retires and new role on 14:39 - Jul 17 with 2899 viewsPegojack

People's first reaction may be cynical, but as long as he's not on some huge whack, this makes a lot of sense.

As he said himself, he knows the club and Swansea well, so if he's good at his job, he might unearth a few gems for us. The population of Germany alone is 80 million, and they're Europe's number one nation in terms of international football.

Good luck, Gingernuts.....
Tremmel retires and new role on 14:50 - Jul 17 with 2817 viewsGlyn1

Nice guy - terrible goalkeeper.

" For young players, rather than going to a League One or League Two team, there may be a chance to go to a second division team in Germany."

But that's actually an interesting idea, if they mean it and it's just not waffle.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tremmel retires and new role on 15:00 - Jul 17 with 2766 viewsDr_Winston

He's always been held in high regard on the coaching side which is one of the reasons why he's been so heavily involved in u23 games.

Certainly can't hurt to have an extra pair of eyes working on behalf of the club in a nation known for footballing excellence.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tremmel retires and new role on 15:07 - Jul 17 with 2727 viewsSmellyplumz

Wait.. So jezzer tremmel has joined the scouting staff.. F uck my ears, ain't our scouting dept already very shit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Tremmel retires and new role on 15:10 - Jul 17 with 2709 viewsraynor94

Tremmel retires and new role on 15:07 - Jul 17 by Smellyplumz

Wait.. So jezzer tremmel has joined the scouting staff.. F uck my ears, ain't our scouting dept already very shit.

Well you thought Clement was shit and wanted him sacked, so I have high hopes for Gerry

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tremmel retires and new role on 15:17 - Jul 17 with 2670 viewsDarran

Tremmel retires and new role on 15:00 - Jul 17 by Dr_Winston

He's always been held in high regard on the coaching side which is one of the reasons why he's been so heavily involved in u23 games.

Certainly can't hurt to have an extra pair of eyes working on behalf of the club in a nation known for footballing excellence.

Well yeah but playing most of the games when we are supposed to be developing players is a bit weird isn't it?

Tremmel retires and new role on 15:45 - Jul 17 with 2591 viewsTom1912

He must have something about him, the club keep going back to him like an emotional girlfriend who can't let go
Tremmel retires and new role on 16:06 - Jul 17 with 2531 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He cost us first place in the Europa League group, which would have granted us a very winnable path to the latter stages of the tournament.

I understand why youth players are given opportunities in cup games, but not 30+ year old backups. It is absolutely ridiculous. Then he went on to play games for the U21s and U23s too. Scandalous.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tremmel retires and new role on 16:10 - Jul 17 with 2523 viewsDarran

Tremmel retires and new role on 16:06 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He cost us first place in the Europa League group, which would have granted us a very winnable path to the latter stages of the tournament.

I understand why youth players are given opportunities in cup games, but not 30+ year old backups. It is absolutely ridiculous. Then he went on to play games for the U21s and U23s too. Scandalous.

Well said my friend. Scandalous it is.

Tremmel retires and new role on 16:24 - Jul 17 with 2467 viewsLoyal

Tremmel retires and new role on 15:45 - Jul 17 by Tom1912

He must have something about him, the club keep going back to him like an emotional girlfriend who can't let go

Did the same with Bessone.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tremmel retires and new role on 16:29 - Jul 17 with 2448 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I still do not buy the "He turned up at the training camp with his gloves and joined in" rubbish that was released when he signed.

I think someone behind the scenes wanted him here form the start and has clearly gone out of their way to keep him here this long. I'm positive that person is the reason he was shoehorned into playing for the U23s too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tremmel retires and new role on 16:30 - Jul 17 with 2444 viewsTheFranchise

Tremmel retires and new role on 16:29 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I still do not buy the "He turned up at the training camp with his gloves and joined in" rubbish that was released when he signed.

I think someone behind the scenes wanted him here form the start and has clearly gone out of their way to keep him here this long. I'm positive that person is the reason he was shoehorned into playing for the U23s too.

Maybe HJ is shaggin his wife?
Tremmel retires and new role on 16:49 - Jul 17 with 2392 viewsSmellyplumz

Tremmel retires and new role on 15:10 - Jul 17 by raynor94

Well you thought Clement was shit and wanted him sacked, so I have high hopes for Gerry

Aye best of luck with that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tremmel retires and new role on 18:38 - Jul 17 with 2242 viewsBLAZE

Tremmel retires and new role on 16:29 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Andrew Sparkes, a Swansea born goalkeeping coach was out in Austria working with Red Bull Salzburg. He recommended Gerry to our coaching staff. Brendan said why not, and he was invited to the training camp and then to play in one of the friendlies

Talk about him costing us in the Europa League - well we may not have been there without his contribution in the League Cup the season before anyway

Goes down in Swans history with the rest of that team
Tremmel retires and new role on 21:22 - Jul 17 with 2016 viewsKilkennyjack

Fuçk my eyes.

Spot on Dazza, you did not waste a word.

Ideal to be an international talent scout based on his ..... well, feck all really... jobs for the fecking boys/herrs ?

On the plus side .....at least we are not wasting game time on him whilst our young keepers sit in the fecking stand. Scandalous indeed.

Beware of the Risen People

Tremmel retires and new role on 22:41 - Jul 17 with 1920 viewsEbo

Fuçk my eyes.

He'll be painting the East stand in a few years when they've run out of jobs for him Dar.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tremmel retires and new role on 22:45 - Jul 17 with 1906 viewsDarran

Tremmel retires and new role on 22:41 - Jul 17 by Ebo

He'll be painting the East stand in a few years when they've run out of jobs for him Dar.

Or cleaning the bogs John,they'll find him something.

Tremmel retires and new role on 01:19 - Jul 18 with 1784 viewsjackportis

He's a clock watcher. Always the first to leave stadium on match days. Probably be a union rep?!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Tremmel retires and new role on 06:49 - Jul 18 with 1732 viewsLoyal

Tremmel retires and new role on 21:22 - Jul 17 by Kilkennyjack

Spot on Dazza, you did not waste a word.

Ideal to be an international talent scout based on his ..... well, feck all really... jobs for the fecking boys/herrs ?

On the plus side .....at least we are not wasting game time on him whilst our young keepers sit in the fecking stand. Scandalous indeed.

I completely agree. Jerry has no qualification or strategic knowledge that I am aware of to compete and understand the role he has been 'given' How he can disseminate, understand and report the individuals we are scouting ( if that's really what he is ) and do so professionally is beyond me. We should have a fully fucntioining team of scouts that work to a Swansea template with a solid management overseeing their functioning who have years of tried and tested success in their field.

But a global expansion director and assistant with a diversity fingering manager seems more important.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024