Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prezzo's 17:06 - Jul 17 with 5438 viewsmax936

New place on Oystermouth Square anyone been if so how do you rate it?

Thinking of taking lad there for his Birthday this weekend.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Prezzo's on 21:39 - Jul 18 with 1443 viewsmax936

Prezzo's on 21:36 - Jul 18 by raynor94

Has La Parrilla opened down there yet?

Nope don't know what the hold up is though.

Prezzo's on 21:41 - Jul 18 with 1440 viewsraynor94

Prezzo's on 21:39 - Jul 18 by max936

Nope don't know what the hold up is though.

Yeah, I thought it was opening May or June

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Prezzo's on 21:46 - Jul 18 with 1437 viewsjack247

Prezzo's on 21:35 - Jul 18 by Private_Partz

Hope you are right and all the smaller outlets will continue to prosper. It is very noticeable though that day time trade is dropping for all the cafes and bars West of the development.
Also the trouble is in Swansea that we are such a low wage economy that there are not enough punters with cash to support all these outlets.
Mumbles has a further problem with very poor parking around the new development. There was talk of a multi story car park in the old quarry but my impression is the nimbys will be up in arms over that.

Honestly, the likes of Munch and Chaplins will be fine. They attract a completely different clientele to the large chain restaurants, no matter how good the food, the service and the views.

They may have it tough that a summer, but once the evenings start drawing in and the novelty wears off, their old customers will go back. They are aimed at different markets. I'd be more concerned if I ran a restaurant in SA1. Apart from access to the city centre, it no longer offers a lot you can't get in mumbles and the location is nice, but not as good.
Prezzo's on 22:10 - Jul 18 with 1415 viewsmax936

Prezzo's on 21:46 - Jul 18 by jack247

Honestly, the likes of Munch and Chaplins will be fine. They attract a completely different clientele to the large chain restaurants, no matter how good the food, the service and the views.

They may have it tough that a summer, but once the evenings start drawing in and the novelty wears off, their old customers will go back. They are aimed at different markets. I'd be more concerned if I ran a restaurant in SA1. Apart from access to the city centre, it no longer offers a lot you can't get in mumbles and the location is nice, but not as good.

The Rasoi on SA1 was superb when it opened, but its gone downhill rapidly for me, last time we went there it was crap, much prefer the Panchees over by the Grand bit of a walk over from Wind St I suppose but definitely worth it.

Prezzo's on 08:13 - Jul 19 with 1343 viewsMeraki

Prezzo's on 09:13 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

Omerta.

:)
Prezzo's on 08:37 - Jul 19 with 1324 viewsraynor94

Prezzo's on 22:10 - Jul 18 by max936

The Rasoi on SA1 was superb when it opened, but its gone downhill rapidly for me, last time we went there it was crap, much prefer the Panchees over by the Grand bit of a walk over from Wind St I suppose but definitely worth it.

Agree, Panshee is excellent

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Prezzo's on 20:18 - Jul 21 with 1231 viewsStarsky

Has anyone ever seen the Apple shop open ffs

It's just the internet, init.

Prezzo's on 20:19 - Jul 21 with 1227 viewsexiledclaseboy

Prezzo's on 20:18 - Jul 21 by Starsky

Has anyone ever seen the Apple shop open ffs

I thought Starsky was dead?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Prezzo's on 23:47 - Jul 21 with 1163 viewsjack2jack

Prezzo's on 20:19 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

I thought Starsky was dead?

Back by popular demand
Prezzo's on 11:05 - Jul 23 with 1082 viewsmax936

Went last night it was Okish, typical chain fair, notsure I'd bother again though.

Prezzo's on 11:48 - Jul 23 with 1066 viewspikeypaul

Prezzo's on 11:05 - Jul 23 by max936

Went last night it was Okish, typical chain fair, notsure I'd bother again though.

Which one Prezzo or Bistrot Pierre.

We went to BP in the afternoon 1 hour 30 minute wait for a table had plenty of time so that was OK,but the service both downstairs and upstairs was very poor yesterday.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Prezzo's on 12:59 - Jul 23 with 1034 viewsjack2jack

Went Bistro Pierre on Thursday afternoon,got there for 5,had 2 X 2 course meal plus a couple of drinks for just over £40,service was very good,food was nice,the view from the restaurant upstairs is stunning,limited window seats mind.You must book for the evening,seems to be really busy,up til 5 you can just rock up without a reservation.
Would I go again probably.
Prezzo's on 17:37 - Jul 23 with 1002 viewsmax936

Prezzo's on 11:48 - Jul 23 by pikeypaul

Which one Prezzo or Bistrot Pierre.

We went to BP in the afternoon 1 hour 30 minute wait for a table had plenty of time so that was OK,but the service both downstairs and upstairs was very poor yesterday.

Prezzo's

Prezzo's on 17:46 - Jul 23 with 994 viewsjack247

Prezzo's on 12:59 - Jul 23 by jack2jack

Went Bistro Pierre on Thursday afternoon,got there for 5,had 2 X 2 course meal plus a couple of drinks for just over £40,service was very good,food was nice,the view from the restaurant upstairs is stunning,limited window seats mind.You must book for the evening,seems to be really busy,up til 5 you can just rock up without a reservation.
Would I go again probably.

BP do 2 courses for £15 until 7.00, so it's very busy early evening. These places are just overwhelmed at the moment because they are a novelty and the hoi polloi all want to be seen there. Give it a couple of months and I'm sure they won't be as rammed and the service will be quicker.

Probably a good time to eat in SA1 or wherever now, as the restaurants have lost a bit of trade, aren't quite as busy and are fighting for business.
Prezzo's on 18:59 - Jul 23 with 971 viewsjack2jack

Prezzo's on 17:46 - Jul 23 by jack247

BP do 2 courses for £15 until 7.00, so it's very busy early evening. These places are just overwhelmed at the moment because they are a novelty and the hoi polloi all want to be seen there. Give it a couple of months and I'm sure they won't be as rammed and the service will be quicker.

Probably a good time to eat in SA1 or wherever now, as the restaurants have lost a bit of trade, aren't quite as busy and are fighting for business.

It was our anniversary so took the boss where she wanted to go,we hadn't been before so wanted to try it out,in fairness it was tidy,sat down straight away and the services was very good
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024