Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prezzo's 17:06 - Jul 17 with 5562 viewsmax936

New place on Oystermouth Square anyone been if so how do you rate it?

Thinking of taking lad there for his Birthday this weekend.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Prezzo's on 17:49 - Jul 17 with 2909 viewsBanosswan

It's nice, standard chain Italian stuff. I rate Prezzo higher than ask, Bella Italia and a couple of others. Excellent children's menu.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Prezzo's on 17:51 - Jul 17 with 2904 viewsunion_jack

Went there for lunch some months back with a group of around 12 if us.

I found it ok. Had an Italian platter for a starter and a pepperoni square pizza for the main.

I was surprised that others in the group who had different choices of meals found it poor.

Don't know if that helps Max, but the ambience is reasonably good as was the service.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Prezzo's on 18:06 - Jul 17 with 2886 viewsmax936

Thanks chaps, I've past it a few times and had some food and a drink or two in the place next door, been trying to think of somewhere to take Lad for his birthday and thought or there, he's not a drinker or one that goes out to often so we thought of there.

The place at the other end seems popular as well, some lovely eye candy there the t'other week to

Prezzo's on 18:18 - Jul 17 with 2865 viewsdickythorpe

The one in Carmarthen is doing very well
Prezzo's on 18:28 - Jul 17 with 2846 viewsmax936

Prezzo's on 18:18 - Jul 17 by dickythorpe

The one in Carmarthen is doing very well

I'm not going down fecking Carmarthen mun

Prezzo's on 18:32 - Jul 17 with 2834 viewsjack247

Unless you particularly want Italian food, go to Bistrot Pierre on the same block instead. It's superb
Prezzo's on 18:33 - Jul 17 with 2831 viewsbuilthjack

I always use Tesco rewards vouchers in Prezzo. Just pay for your drinks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Prezzo's on 18:43 - Jul 17 with 2810 viewsWarwickHunt

Prezzo's on 18:32 - Jul 17 by jack247

Unless you particularly want Italian food, go to Bistrot Pierre on the same block instead. It's superb

If you want Italian food, don't go to Prezzo...
Login to get fewer ads

Prezzo's on 18:59 - Jul 17 with 2781 viewslonglostjack

Prezzo's on 18:43 - Jul 17 by WarwickHunt

Very true.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2017 19:42]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Prezzo's on 19:31 - Jul 17 with 2727 viewsunion_jack

Prezzo's on 18:06 - Jul 17 by max936

Thanks chaps, I've past it a few times and had some food and a drink or two in the place next door, been trying to think of somewhere to take Lad for his birthday and thought or there, he's not a drinker or one that goes out to often so we thought of there.

The place at the other end seems popular as well, some lovely eye candy there the t'other week to

Croeso Lounge?

My daughter goes there quite often and says it's good. Maybe better if he's teens / 20s.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Prezzo's on 19:35 - Jul 17 with 2713 viewsFerryjack

Was there last Wednesday night excellent food + lucky we booked as they were turning people away. Go onto voucher deals & plenty of offers up-to 50% off mains until Sunday. We have booked again for this weekend for the wife's birthday.
Prezzo's on 19:39 - Jul 17 with 2707 viewsmax936

Cheers all.

Prezzo's on 19:46 - Jul 17 with 2687 viewsdickythorpe

Prezzo's on 18:28 - Jul 17 by max936

I'm not going down fecking Carmarthen mun

How rude!!!
Prezzo's on 19:51 - Jul 17 with 2670 viewsmax936

Prezzo's on 19:46 - Jul 17 by dickythorpe

How rude!!!

To far mun

Prezzo's on 19:58 - Jul 17 with 2649 viewsdickythorpe

You'd be more than welcome max
Prezzo's on 20:02 - Jul 17 with 2633 viewsBLAZE

I honestly find Frankie and Bennie's to be one of the best chain restaurants. They always have offers on their website too

I was there the other week and we had two 3 course meals and drinks for £31. Nice it was too
Prezzo's on 20:04 - Jul 17 with 2618 viewsBLAZE

The Beefeater in SA1 the following week cost £67 for the same. She still didn't put out either
Prezzo's on 20:06 - Jul 17 with 2612 viewsBanosswan

Prezzo's on 20:02 - Jul 17 by BLAZE

I honestly find Frankie and Bennie's to be one of the best chain restaurants. They always have offers on their website too

I was there the other week and we had two 3 course meals and drinks for £31. Nice it was too

I've boycotted Frankie and Benny's for about eight years after some truly awful experiences. If they've bucked their ideas up then great.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Prezzo's on 20:09 - Jul 17 with 2603 viewsmax936

Prezzo's on 19:58 - Jul 17 by dickythorpe

You'd be more than welcome max

Cheers,

Prezzo's on 20:11 - Jul 17 with 2596 viewsBanosswan

Prezzo's on 20:09 - Jul 17 by max936

Cheers,

Definitely sign up to their email, get good offers regularly. Almost too regularly.

Prezzo's on 07:16 - Jul 18 with 2446 viewspikeypaul

Avoid Croseo lounge if your a lager drinker I've been there 4 times and EVERY time the draught lager Stella,Becks and another I can not recall has been totally flat and I mean like a glass of water with zero head within 2 minutes.Only reason I've returned is because I've been in groups who wanted to go in..

Pierre Bistrot on the west end of the complex serves a good pint of Stella (£3.75) and the food upstairs is good.Its worth downloading the app since it gives you 1000points enough for a couple of drinks or a one course prix fixe lunch for free and show the app whenever you spend and get 8 pts per £1 spent they soon add up although I do go 2 or 3 times a week.

Can't comment on Prezzo since I've not visited.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 7:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Prezzo's on 08:34 - Jul 18 with 2391 viewswaynekerr55

Prezzo's on 18:43 - Jul 17 by WarwickHunt

Rumour has it there's a cracking place around Hammersmith/Olympia way. Can you confirm or deny this?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Prezzo's on 08:48 - Jul 18 with 2376 viewsPrivate_Partz

Steer clear of chains. Nearly always horrible food out of a plastic bag and they are killing off the local businesses. PAs up Newton Road is good but plenty of other decent small resteraunt in Mumbles. Do a Trip Adviser search.
If you are planning outside Mumbles try Gilligans in Sketty. You can BYO drinks if you want to keep costs down.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Prezzo's on 09:04 - Jul 18 with 2353 viewsItchySphincter

What's wrong with Castlemare?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Prezzo's on 09:13 - Jul 18 with 2320 viewsWarwickHunt

Prezzo's on 08:34 - Jul 18 by waynekerr55

Rumour has it there's a cracking place around Hammersmith/Olympia way. Can you confirm or deny this?

Omerta.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024