Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread 02:25 - Jul 18 with 15277 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 8:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:47 - Jul 20 with 3331 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:40 - Jul 20 by HugeEnkins

There's a link via sports devil on lshunter. Anyone got it working?

No idea what that means

The match centre is not working on the official site, well not for me.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:49 - Jul 20 with 3313 viewsPokerface

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:40 - Jul 20 by HugeEnkins

The Swans officisl site said they were showing all the American games. Where is this one ?

Shirley they haven't fcuked up?

Man landed on moon over 40 years ago allegedly.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:54 - Jul 20 with 3259 viewsjack2jack

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:47 - Jul 20 by SwansNZ

No idea what that means

The match centre is not working on the official site, well not for me.

It's text only
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:57 - Jul 20 with 3206 viewsLoyal

I've tried it via sportmania. No stream.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:57 - Jul 20 with 3202 viewsPozuelosSideys

Sounds like they have in-stadium commentary. Lets get Barry Horne doing the voice over for Liberty games. Thatll cheer everyone up

"Goal-kick" shouts the announcer. These announcements are going to take some getting used to.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:58 - Jul 20 with 3200 viewsLoyal

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:54 - Jul 20 by jack2jack

It's text only

Ceefax.
Rock n Roll.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:58 - Jul 20 with 3188 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:54 - Jul 20 by jack2jack

It's text only

"However fans can still follow the game live on our new Match Centre which will bring you team news and minute-by-minute text updates as well as fan and action pictures, plus the best social media posts"

minute by minute?? - so far we've played 2 minutes - the 5th and 11th

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:00 - Jul 20 with 3170 viewsLoyal

Not even a periscope 😂

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:06 - Jul 20 with 3102 viewsjack2jack

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:58 - Jul 20 by SwansNZ

"However fans can still follow the game live on our new Match Centre which will bring you team news and minute-by-minute text updates as well as fan and action pictures, plus the best social media posts"

minute by minute?? - so far we've played 2 minutes - the 5th and 11th

Useless
That's me done I'm out
Match highlights in a couple of hours it is then
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 1:08]
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:22 - Jul 20 with 3004 viewsPokerface

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:06 - Jul 20 by jack2jack

Useless
That's me done I'm out
Match highlights in a couple of hours it is then
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 1:08]

Club are fcuking useless. Agree.

By tomorrow I would have moved on.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:23 - Jul 20 with 3002 viewsforkbeard

At least McBurnie scored from the spot
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:36 - Jul 20 with 2934 viewsDJack

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:23 - Jul 20 by forkbeard

At least McBurnie scored from the spot

I'm being picky but I would have preferred that they score from open play.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:41 - Jul 20 with 2915 viewsforkbeard

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:36 - Jul 20 by DJack

I'm being picky but I would have preferred that they score from open play.

With Van Der Hoorn and Montero on the same pitch, you can't be too picky..
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:03 - Jul 20 with 2828 viewsDJack

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 01:41 - Jul 20 by forkbeard

With Van Der Hoorn and Montero on the same pitch, you can't be too picky..

Yes you can...you pick others

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:10 - Jul 20 with 2807 viewsforkbeard

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:03 - Jul 20 by DJack

Yes you can...you pick others

1-1 ffs
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:10 - Jul 20 with 2804 viewsSwansNZ

1-1 now.
we're going down, clement out etc

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:20 - Jul 20 with 2755 viewsMo_Wives

1-2

Super Tammy Abs.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:22 - Jul 20 with 2742 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:20 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

1-2

Super Tammy Abs.

excellent.

we're going to win the league, clement is great etc.

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:23 - Jul 20 with 2733 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:22 - Jul 20 by SwansNZ

excellent.

we're going to win the league, clement is great etc.

Took the text out of my mouth

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:53 - Jul 20 with 2622 viewssnork44

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:23 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

Took the text out of my mouth

What is the latest score ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:54 - Jul 20 with 2620 viewsMo_Wives

Final score:
Richmond 1 - 2 Swans

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:56 - Jul 20 with 2615 viewsMo_Wives

Southampton are sh1tting themselves.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 2:56]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 03:08 - Jul 20 with 2583 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:56 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

Southampton are sh1tting themselves.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 2:56]

Rightly so. We're undefeated on the road in two.

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 03:29 - Jul 20 with 2547 viewsWanderer

Better than losing 2-0, but was hoping for more than that, the real positive Tammy off the mark!
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 07:32 - Jul 20 with 2071 viewsSwansNZ

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024