Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread 02:25 - Jul 18 with 15233 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 8:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 09:26 - Jul 20 with 2188 viewsjackjackjackjack

Tammy goal was good.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 10:30 - Jul 20 with 2025 viewsSwan91

We looked pretty comfortable... alot of chances that could have given us a goal... Grimes could have scored, Mcburnie could have scored 2 more.. and Tammy could have got a goal with that one on one... overall pretty pleased with the highlights... Kyle Bartley getting involved for a goal.. just saying haha. Think he would make a good striker.
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 11:12 - Jul 20 with 1916 viewsderes

Tammy's goal was superb but the goal we concede, what the hell nordfeldt was doing? awful goalkeeping
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 11:43 - Jul 20 with 1857 viewsPegojack

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 11:12 - Jul 20 by deres

Tammy's goal was superb but the goal we concede, what the hell nordfeldt was doing? awful goalkeeping

Yes, reminiscent of our first goal against Sunderland away. A floated cross which the keeper came for and was beaten to by Llorente. Very poor keeping.

Nice finish by Tammy, this boy is going to be good for us.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 11:44]
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 11:51 - Jul 20 with 1836 viewsJFSwan

Tammy showed good pace for the one v one he missed
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 12:36 - Jul 20 with 1746 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 11:12 - Jul 20 by deres

I think it was Mulder.

[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 12:41]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 12:57 - Jul 20 with 1694 viewsLegend83

Who set up Tammy's goal? Was great skill. Ayew?
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 13:02 - Jul 20 with 1678 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 12:57 - Jul 20 by Legend83

Who set up Tammy's goal? Was great skill. Ayew?

Olsson

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 13:05 - Jul 20 with 1672 viewsLegend83

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 13:02 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

Olsson

Ah cheers.

Hopefully a big player for us this season.
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 13:06 - Jul 20 with 1669 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 13:05 - Jul 20 by Legend83

Ah cheers.

Hopefully a big player for us this season.

Pfft....Taylor could've done it

edit - f*ck, forgot to add this
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 13:08]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 13:13 - Jul 20 with 1657 viewsderes

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 12:36 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

I think it was Mulder.

[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 12:41]

yeah, it was Mulder, my bad
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 15:21 - Jul 20 with 1458 viewsGriffting

Anyone watch the full game and notice Mesa bollocking Montero for something after we scored the pen? Love the guy already.
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 15:29 - Jul 20 with 1439 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 15:21 - Jul 20 by Griffting

Anyone watch the full game and notice Mesa bollocking Montero for something after we scored the pen? Love the guy already.

Where did/can you watch the full match?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 15:33 - Jul 20 with 1424 viewsGriffting

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 15:29 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

Where did/can you watch the full match?

Go to the Richmond kickers YouTube page and it's the latest video on there
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 15:37 - Jul 20 with 1422 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 15:33 - Jul 20 by Griffting

Go to the Richmond kickers YouTube page and it's the latest video on there

Thanks buddy

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 18:58 - Jul 20 with 1252 viewsBarrySwan

Did I actually just watch 4 Richmond players surround our goalie on the edge of our 6 yard box before one of them nonchalantly nodded home without a Swansea defender in sight?

Please tell me that I didn't.
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 19:18 - Jul 20 with 1221 viewsWatchman

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 18:58 - Jul 20 by BarrySwan

Did I actually just watch 4 Richmond players surround our goalie on the edge of our 6 yard box before one of them nonchalantly nodded home without a Swansea defender in sight?

You did and you also saw a swedish international goalie flap like a flappy Steve Potter thing

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 19:23 - Jul 20 with 1211 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 18:58 - Jul 20 by BarrySwan

It's early days and I'm trying not to worry, but our defending has been awful in these friendlies so far. We finished off well last season under Clem though - tighter than a gnat's chuff. So hopefully we'll be alright one we've got the 1st team playing and fitness levels up.
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 22:57 - Jul 20 with 1140 viewsandypitt56

has anyone watched the game yet? they have put the full game on the club site. At one point just after the penalty Mesa was having a right go at montero. Telling him what to do already good to see.
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:21 - Jul 21 with 1094 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 19:18 - Jul 20 by Watchman

You did and you also saw a swedish international goalie flap like a flappy Steve Potter thing

it was Mulder

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:42 - Jul 21 with 1074 viewsJackflack

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:21 - Jul 21 by SwansNZ

it was Mulder

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:44 - Jul 21 with 1070 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 22:57 - Jul 20 by andypitt56

has anyone watched the game yet? they have put the full game on the club site. At one point just after the penalty Mesa was having a right go at montero. Telling him what to do already good to see.

For anyone who doesn't have time to watch the whole thing, here is the Mesa/Montero "conversation."

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:44 - Jul 21 with 1016 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:44 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

For anyone who doesn't have time to watch the whole thing, here is the Mesa/Montero "conversation."

10/10 for effort, but let's face it, he'd have more joy trying to explain quantum mechanics to a Labrador.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 06:47 - Jul 21 with 981 viewsnierika

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 02:44 - Jul 21 by Mo_Wives

10/10 for effort, but let's face it, he'd have more joy trying to explain quantum mechanics to a Labrador.

HAHAHAHAH
The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 09:54 - Jul 21 with 920 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Richmond Kickers Vs Swansea City Pre-Season Friendlly Match Thread on 00:44 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Lets hope Montero responds positively rather than sulking.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024