Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute Disgrace 09:16 - Jul 18 with 3480 viewsSTID2017

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/doctors-nurses-university-hospital-wales-ordered-pay-1
This is a shocking way to treat the men and and women who work so hard in the name of the NHS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Absolute Disgrace on 10:04 - Jul 18 with 2459 viewsPegojack

You're absolutely right, and the spotlight should be put firmly on the management of the hospital, who have signally failed in their responsibilities. How the hell can you expect to staff a hospital when people have to go to inordinate lengths just to get to work there?
Absolute Disgrace on 10:08 - Jul 18 with 2449 viewsjack2jack

That is absolutely outrageous,what a way to treat people who are there to do a job savings lives,I'm stunned that a judge has ruled this knowing that people could lose their homes livelihoods,not withstanding the stress to the families,the world has gone nuts,I'm stunned.That is just giving these parking companies even more power,whatever the legal circumstances are,the tickets should be cancelled forthwith,I can see this being overturned,there will be public outrage and rightly so.
Absolute Disgrace on 10:15 - Jul 18 with 2435 viewsPegojack

I notice there's a lot of faceless organisations mentioned in that report. People make decisions, not organisations. Let's have the names in the public domain, named and shamed.

Who are the directors of Indigo? Who made the statement attributed to 'Cardiff and Vale University Health Board'? Who are the people on that board? Let's have them interviewed. What is the name of the judge?
Absolute Disgrace on 10:23 - Jul 18 with 2417 viewsjack2jack

Absolute Disgrace on 10:15 - Jul 18 by Pegojack

I notice there's a lot of faceless organisations mentioned in that report. People make decisions, not organisations. Let's have the names in the public domain, named and shamed.

Who are the directors of Indigo? Who made the statement attributed to 'Cardiff and Vale University Health Board'? Who are the people on that board? Let's have them interviewed. What is the name of the judge?

All unavailable for comment probably HJ.Its a f****in disgrace,having dealt with these parking clowns personally I know how stressful this can be,but this is on another level entirely, I'm bloody fuming.This is another case of hammering the working class.
Absolute Disgrace on 10:26 - Jul 18 with 2411 viewsPegojack

Absolute Disgrace on 10:23 - Jul 18 by jack2jack

All unavailable for comment probably HJ.Its a f****in disgrace,having dealt with these parking clowns personally I know how stressful this can be,but this is on another level entirely, I'm bloody fuming.This is another case of hammering the working class.

Yes, mate, that's my point. These people hide behind faceless organisations. Journalists ought to be seeking them out and putting them on camera. forcing them to justify their actions in public.
Absolute Disgrace on 10:35 - Jul 18 with 2398 viewsjack2jack

Absolute Disgrace on 10:26 - Jul 18 by Pegojack

Yes, mate, that's my point. These people hide behind faceless organisations. Journalists ought to be seeking them out and putting them on camera. forcing them to justify their actions in public.

Spot on HJ
Absolute Disgrace on 11:03 - Jul 18 with 2369 viewsMrSwansea

Playing devils advocate here BUT... why would the doctors and nurses keep parking somewhere they were getting parking tickets for. I certainly would not.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Absolute Disgrace on 11:04 - Jul 18 with 2366 viewsraynor94

They called an amnesty in 2015 and wrote off the charges, 98% of staff have complied since, the hospital said there are 3 persistent offenders, how on earth can somebody run up 150 k of charges, and now she wants others to foot the bill

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Absolute Disgrace on 11:10 - Jul 18 with 2358 viewsDyfnant

Same place they want the MTU and all the additional staff and patients!!!!

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Absolute Disgrace on 11:10 - Jul 18 with 2357 viewsMarinaJack

Absolute Disgrace on 11:04 - Jul 18 by raynor94

They called an amnesty in 2015 and wrote off the charges, 98% of staff have complied since, the hospital said there are 3 persistent offenders, how on earth can somebody run up 150 k of charges, and now she wants others to foot the bill

again playing devils advocate but are these people nurses and drs?

are some office staff , porters etc you don't always get free paking spots where you work
Absolute Disgrace on 13:25 - Jul 18 with 2294 viewsJack_Meoff

http://www.parkindigo.com/en/

Are they a French firm? Why the f*ck has NHS parking been outsourced to a for profit company? Thus stinks to high heaven, and that judge's rule is outrageous.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Absolute Disgrace on 13:53 - Jul 18 with 2259 viewsraynor94

Absolute Disgrace on 11:10 - Jul 18 by MarinaJack

again playing devils advocate but are these people nurses and drs?

are some office staff , porters etc you don't always get free paking spots where you work

The one that owes £39k is a health support worker, they have to pay £1.05 a day to park in a designated area, for two years this one hasn't and the tickets have mounted up, as was said earlier 98% don't have a problem. But it's a bit rich she now wants help to pay the bill

Absolute Disgrace on 14:01 - Jul 18 with 2244 viewsMarinaJack

Absolute Disgrace on 13:53 - Jul 18 by raynor94

The one that owes £39k is a health support worker, they have to pay £1.05 a day to park in a designated area, for two years this one hasn't and the tickets have mounted up, as was said earlier 98% don't have a problem. But it's a bit rich she now wants help to pay the bill

good post ,
Absolute Disgrace on 14:07 - Jul 18 with 2234 viewspikeypaul

One owes £150,000 she obviously thought she was exempt from the parking fines and could just carry on ignoring the tickets.

She was probably told by the legal expert at bingo that the tickets were unenforceable.

Once she got to a few thousand she probably thought I can't pay £3000 so I may as well not be able to pay £150,000 so carried on parking illegally.

The silly cows need to take a bit of responsibility for their illegal actions.

All the judge has done is follow the letter of the law and enforce it.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 17:18]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Absolute Disgrace on 16:57 - Jul 18 with 2157 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is a bit of an eye opener for those who still insist that such charges are unenforceable in a (civil) court.

Poll: Tory leader

Absolute Disgrace on 17:14 - Jul 18 with 2141 viewsWingstandwood

My sister has had parking tickets in Morriston, she works there, most of us (through experience) know how much of a nightmare it is to park there! It is a disgrace that this problem is yet to be resolved.

My sister has seen cancer patients close relatives (husbands, wives, sons + daughters) arrive late when their close family member/patient is already in consultation because they could not find a parking space after dropping their loved one off.

The SWEP mentioned a new car park build recently........But!........We all know that after nearly twenty years of WAG Swansea still is but a mere city of artists/architects impressions and drawings that never seem to come to fruition. How many has the SWEP printed over the years?

Argus!

Absolute Disgrace on 18:51 - Jul 18 with 2084 viewsjack2jack

So who was the clown who issued over 5000 parking permits knowing that there were only 1800 spaces,there was a lady on This Morning who has taken up the reigns on this one,and some if not most of the blame lies with the health authority.
Absolute Disgrace on 18:55 - Jul 18 with 2078 viewswaynekerr55

Absolute Disgrace on 16:57 - Jul 18 by exiledclaseboy

This is a bit of an eye opener for those who still insist that such charges are unenforceable in a (civil) court.

Controversial Jack arriving in three, two, one...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Absolute Disgrace on 19:06 - Jul 18 with 2058 viewsraynor94

Absolute Disgrace on 18:51 - Jul 18 by jack2jack

So who was the clown who issued over 5000 parking permits knowing that there were only 1800 spaces,there was a lady on This Morning who has taken up the reigns on this one,and some if not most of the blame lies with the health authority.

There are two Sides to this story, and 98% of employees are happy with the system, there are only 3 who have totally abused it. Why do you think the judge sided with the parking company

Absolute Disgrace on 19:19 - Jul 18 with 2041 viewssherpajacob

Absolute Disgrace on 14:07 - Jul 18 by pikeypaul

One owes £150,000 she obviously thought she was exempt from the parking fines and could just carry on ignoring the tickets.

She was probably told by the legal expert at bingo that the tickets were unenforceable.

Once she got to a few thousand she probably thought I can't pay £3000 so I may as well not be able to pay £150,000 so carried on parking illegally.

The silly cows need to take a bit of responsibility for their illegal actions.

All the judge has done is follow the letter of the law and enforce it.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2017 17:18]

"She was probably told by the legal expert at bingo that the tickets were unenforceable. "

Or she read it on planet swans

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Absolute Disgrace on 19:23 - Jul 18 with 2029 viewsNeath_Jack

Absolute Disgrace on 19:06 - Jul 18 by raynor94

There are two Sides to this story, and 98% of employees are happy with the system, there are only 3 who have totally abused it. Why do you think the judge sided with the parking company

Where did you get that 98% figure from? Because of the threads on Twitter over the last couple of days, there were loads of current and ex workers of that hospital complaining. Are you confusing 98% took them up on their compromise offer of a reduced fine?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Absolute Disgrace on 19:24 - Jul 18 with 2018 viewsNeath_Jack

And no persons should have to pay to park at a hospital, whether they are cleaners, surgeons, consultants or patients and visitors.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Absolute Disgrace on 19:26 - Jul 18 with 2015 viewsjack2jack

Absolute Disgrace on 19:23 - Jul 18 by Neath_Jack

Where did you get that 98% figure from? Because of the threads on Twitter over the last couple of days, there were loads of current and ex workers of that hospital complaining. Are you confusing 98% took them up on their compromise offer of a reduced fine?

I believe the figure involved was nearly 300 and counting
Absolute Disgrace on 19:31 - Jul 18 with 2004 viewsraynor94

Absolute Disgrace on 19:23 - Jul 18 by Neath_Jack

It was the Chief executive of the Heath on the Welsh news last night

Absolute Disgrace on 19:38 - Jul 18 with 1985 viewsraynor94

Absolute Disgrace on 19:26 - Jul 18 by jack2jack

I believe the figure involved was nearly 300 and counting

Come on, how can somebody run up £150k and 39 k in fines, and do nothing about it, I don't agree with paying for parking at a hospital, but these three are taking the mick, and are now expecting others to bail them out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024