Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi or Veira and..... 14:07 - Jul 18 with 1563 viewsraynor94

£25 million in the bank, what's your choice? But it seems like Everton don't like our valuation, and are now interested in Veira themselves and willing to pay the release clause

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:12 - Jul 18 with 1528 viewsThornburyswan

If they were both available at £25M definitely Siggy - I accept a degree of bias but proven in the Prem over multiple seasons vs someone is isn't so a no brainier @ the same value.

Siggy @ £50M vs Viera @ £26M is a more challenging call - not sure I'd go with either at those numbers to be honest.
Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:12 - Jul 18 with 1528 viewsmagicdaps10

I would rather keep Gylfi and keep the squad settled and let the Americans show us what they are made out of,without selling their crown jewels to then go on a spending spree.

Gylfi kept and a minimum 20M spent.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:12 - Jul 18 with 1526 viewsE20Jack

Can I pick £30m in the bank and someone else other than Viera?

If so, ill pick that one.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:23 - Jul 18 with 1445 viewsUxbridge

It's a bit of a gamble for someone who, until last season, had failed to live up to his potential. He's the right of sort of player though, but at that price it looks a little high.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:23 - Jul 18 with 1442 viewstomdickharry

Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:12 - Jul 18 by magicdaps10

I would rather keep Gylfi and keep the squad settled and let the Americans show us what they are made out of,without selling their crown jewels to then go on a spending spree.

Gylfi kept and a minimum 20M spent.

Possibly that's what will happen.All gone very quiet on the Siggy front no doubt Everton have baulked at £50M and our owners aren't budging,Siggy must be thinking perhaps I had better build some bridges with my employers.
As for Gylfi or Veira,Gylfi every time.
Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:33 - Jul 18 with 1376 viewsNatterjack

Veira has only one decent season behind him and failed elsewhere, so would be an expensive gamble for us.

Keep Gylfi and sod Everton - leave them take the risk on JV at £25m (although someone may need to now find the dummy Gylfi threw out of his pram and get his arse on the next flight to USA!)
Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:37 - Jul 18 with 1349 viewsLoyal

Everton are playing games to get us to move on Gylfi.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:39 - Jul 18 with 1341 viewshobo

Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:37 - Jul 18 by Loyal

Everton are playing games to get us to move on Gylfi.

This. There is no way Everton are considering signing Viera. A quick look on the Everton forum and they are of the same opinion
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi or Veira and..... on 15:32 - Jul 18 with 1199 viewsBorojack

Gylfi or Veira and..... on 14:39 - Jul 18 by hobo

This. There is no way Everton are considering signing Viera. A quick look on the Everton forum and they are of the same opinion

Agree they sell their players Lukaku Stones for top dollar but it seems they don't like it when the boot is on the other foot.
How much do they want for Ross Berkley.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024