Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan's last chance ? 11:26 - Jul 19 with 1972 viewsLoyal

http://www.swanseacity.com/news/dyers-ahead-schedule

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nathan's last chance ? on 11:32 - Jul 19 with 1934 viewsairedale

Been brilliant for us in the past, but I personally feel he'd be better off in a newbie PL side or an ambitious Championship club.
Nathan's last chance ? on 11:32 - Jul 19 with 1934 viewsYossarian

He deserves all the luck- he's been great for us and instrumental in every success. Not that long ago some people were on at Hodgson for not having him in his squad. The Dyer knockers have short memories.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Nathan's last chance ? on 11:40 - Jul 19 with 1901 viewspencoedjack

Nathan's last chance ? on 11:32 - Jul 19 by Yossarian

He deserves all the luck- he's been great for us and instrumental in every success. Not that long ago some people were on at Hodgson for not having him in his squad. The Dyer knockers have short memories.

Not so long ago ?

3 years ago

Get rid
Nathan's last chance ? on 11:45 - Jul 19 with 1885 viewsMarinaJack

Nathan's last chance ? on 11:32 - Jul 19 by airedale

Been brilliant for us in the past, but I personally feel he'd be better off in a newbie PL side or an ambitious Championship club.

Can see Brendan taking him upto the spl, that is his level

Been a good servant over the years but he's no longer good enough for ys

harsh to say but he may be the worst player with a pl winner medal in history
Nathan's last chance ? on 11:50 - Jul 19 with 1869 viewsJFSwan

Used to absolutely frightening, tore Ashley Cole apart. Doesn't seem to take on as many dribbles anymore which results in an inevitable poor attempt at a cross.

Good low risk squad player anyway who will put in a shift without the ball when we are keeping shape.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2017 11:51]
Nathan's last chance ? on 12:14 - Jul 19 with 1785 viewsDr_Winston

Suffered under Monkball which was never going to get the best out of a player like him. Looked reasonable in the game time he's had under Clement but remains to be seen how injury will affect his game.

Certainly deserving of far more respect than he gets from some around here, and at the right side of 30 nowhere near worth writing off yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan's last chance ? on 12:24 - Jul 19 with 1751 viewsoldcob

I'd love to see him hit the form of which we know he's capable. For his sake and ours.
Nathan's last chance ? on 12:27 - Jul 19 with 1737 viewsWhiterockin

So Dyer who can't kick a ball yet is in America and Llorente who can isn't.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan's last chance ? on 12:37 - Jul 19 with 1688 viewspencoedjack

Nathan's last chance ? on 12:14 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

Suffered under Monkball which was never going to get the best out of a player like him. Looked reasonable in the game time he's had under Clement but remains to be seen how injury will affect his game.

Certainly deserving of far more respect than he gets from some around here, and at the right side of 30 nowhere near worth writing off yet.

You can be a sentimental old fool at times Dr
Nathan's last chance ? on 12:45 - Jul 19 with 1652 viewswaynekerr55

Nathan's last chance ? on 11:50 - Jul 19 by JFSwan

Used to absolutely frightening, tore Ashley Cole apart. Doesn't seem to take on as many dribbles anymore which results in an inevitable poor attempt at a cross.

Good low risk squad player anyway who will put in a shift without the ball when we are keeping shape.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2017 11:51]

Unreal - the same Ashley Cole who was part of the CL winning team. Yet Hodgson the tw*t took Downing and f*cking Henderson ahead of him and Britts.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Nathan's last chance ? on 12:46 - Jul 19 with 1650 viewstomdickharry

Dyer fully deserves the opportunity to show Mr Clement that he still has the quality to play in the PL,he was most unfortunate to suffer such a debilitating injury which deprived him from showing Mr Clement what he was capable of last season. If by the time the Jan.18 window comes around he has not shown good progress then possibly another loan will be considered. One of our best value for money signings and a player who has always tried to give his best despite having periods of inconsistency.
Nathan's last chance ? on 13:08 - Jul 19 with 1561 viewssomersetsimon

Nathan's last chance ? on 12:46 - Jul 19 by tomdickharry

Dyer fully deserves the opportunity to show Mr Clement that he still has the quality to play in the PL,he was most unfortunate to suffer such a debilitating injury which deprived him from showing Mr Clement what he was capable of last season. If by the time the Jan.18 window comes around he has not shown good progress then possibly another loan will be considered. One of our best value for money signings and a player who has always tried to give his best despite having periods of inconsistency.

I think all our players who have been injured, loaned out or suffered under stupid management deserve a chance to show Clement if they should be part of the squad.
Nathan's last chance ? on 13:25 - Jul 19 with 1489 views34dfgdf54

Nathan's last chance ? on 12:37 - Jul 19 by pencoedjack

Me too unfortunately.

I'd prefer him over Routledge every time.
Nathan's last chance ? on 13:26 - Jul 19 with 1486 viewsEasternJack

He was good enough to be on the premier league champions bench 12 months ago

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Nathan's last chance ? on 14:36 - Jul 19 with 1379 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan's last chance ? on 13:08 - Jul 19 by somersetsimon

I think all our players who have been injured, loaned out or suffered under stupid management deserve a chance to show Clement if they should be part of the squad.

This.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan's last chance ? on 15:12 - Jul 19 with 1324 viewspencoedjack

Nathan's last chance ? on 13:25 - Jul 19 by 34dfgdf54

Me too unfortunately.

(You dont come across as a sentimental old fool.)

Not for me

Bartley &
Dyer

Would be the 1st players in & around the 1st team squad I would get rid of.
Nathan's last chance ? on 15:48 - Jul 19 with 1242 viewsTheFranchise

Nathan's last chance ? on 14:36 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

This.

I think that's what is currently happening.

Always liked Dyer, he was a great player for us until we became dull and boring.
Nathan's last chance ? on 15:58 - Jul 19 with 1216 viewsdailew

Nathan's last chance ? on 11:32 - Jul 19 by Yossarian

Martin Morgan has fond memories of the Dyer knockers, allegedly.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Nathan's last chance ? on 16:16 - Jul 19 with 1173 viewsFlashberryjack

Me too unfortunately.

I prefer Dyer over Routledge, but neither are up to PL standard anymore.

Dyer has lost a yard of pace, and Routledge is just going through the motions.....get rid of both.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan's last chance ? on 18:57 - Jul 19 with 1005 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan's last chance ? on 12:37 - Jul 19 by pencoedjack

No, just someone prepared to think about the reasons why a previously dependable and valuable attacking asset loses effectiveness rather than simply writing him off.

It may be the case that Dyer is a busted flush. Given the injuries he's suffered lately I'll even grant you that it's probable. I am however not prepared to write him off based on Monk's shit tactics, or whatever the f*ck happened to send him off to Leicester.

He looked sharp in the limited game time he had under Clement. He's earned the right since 2009 to try and prove himself again under capable management.

Nathan's last chance ? on 19:51 - Jul 19 with 931 views34dfgdf54

Me too unfortunately.

It's one of those ones where you are probably right, but I loved the Dyer of a few seasons back, hate to see him just released and that's that...

I suppose they have all been paid salaries we can only dream of though and this isn't the business to be sentimental.
Nathan's last chance ? on 20:07 - Jul 19 with 891 viewsMo_Wives

Nathan's last chance ? on 15:58 - Jul 19 by dailew

Martin Morgan has fond memories of the Dyer knockers, allegedly.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Nathan's last chance ? on 20:15 - Jul 19 with 872 viewsTheKirkyLife

I liked what I was seeing pre-injury. Give him a season.
Nathan's last chance ? on 20:29 - Jul 19 with 847 viewsTheFranchise

I wouldn't expect to see him much before Christmas anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024