Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Mohammad 13:05 - Jul 19 with 4803 viewssomersetsimon

Salary between £250K & £299K

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/jul/19/who-earns-what-among-bbcs-top-tale

Worth every penny.

Jason Mohammad on 13:20 - Jul 19 with 4732 viewsswanjackal

As much as I dislike the bloke, in relation to the amount of air he has, and the programmes, both on TV and radio, and comparable to others pay, I have no issue with the wage.

The more popular the programme, and the more programmes they are on , coupled with term service, should effect the value of the contract someone has.

Granted some of the wages paid are obscene compared to normal professions, I don't see anything majorly a problem in context with others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Jason Mohammad on 13:22 - Jul 19 with 4718 viewsDarran

Jason Mohammad on 13:20 - Jul 19 by swanjackal

As much as I dislike the bloke, in relation to the amount of air he has, and the programmes, both on TV and radio, and comparable to others pay, I have no issue with the wage.

The more popular the programme, and the more programmes they are on , coupled with term service, should effect the value of the contract someone has.

Granted some of the wages paid are obscene compared to normal professions, I don't see anything majorly a problem in context with others.

I couldn't agree more.
Considering this crazy world that we live in today I'd have guessed at him being on more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jason Mohammad on 13:24 - Jul 19 with 4699 viewsRogerstone

He is on a championship wage in a Premier League organisation.

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Jason Mohammad on 13:52 - Jul 19 with 4610 viewsunion_jack

Laura Kuenssberg in a lower bracket to JM.

I don't think anyone has more air time than her. Don't know when she actually sleeps.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jason Mohammad on 13:57 - Jul 19 with 4587 viewsswanjackal

Jason Mohammad on 13:52 - Jul 19 by union_jack

I don't think anyone has more air time than her. Don't know when she actually sleeps.

Does she anchor numerous tv shows and radio shows, or is she a pundit/editor? How does she compare to other people doing the same role, with similar service history?

Comparing apples and oranges there.

I would say the editors and producers, grips etc., do the bulk work, but I doubt they are going to make the same as the anchors/hosts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Jason Mohammad on 13:58 - Jul 19 with 4586 viewsMarinaJack

I do wonder how he gets all these gigs? must be a diversity thing and he ticks a certain number of boxes

He is useless while doing the football, even worse at the rugby and his pathetic anti Swansea bias is there for all to see
Jason Mohammad on 14:04 - Jul 19 with 4559 viewsProfessor

He and Mark Chapman are both good presenters. Far worse out there and both better on Radio. Seems like a going rate for the job for both.

As pointed out Paul Dacre, the editor of the Daily Heil, goer 1.5m per year. He seems to be leading this crusade
Jason Mohammad on 14:06 - Jul 19 with 4547 viewsMarinaJack

Jason Mohammad on 14:04 - Jul 19 by Professor

He and Mark Chapman are both good presenters. Far worse out there and both better on Radio. Seems like a going rate for the job for both.

As pointed out Paul Dacre, the editor of the Daily Heil, goer 1.5m per year. He seems to be leading this crusade

have you seen scrum v live when he presents the show? to say he is awful is an understatement
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Mohammad on 14:26 - Jul 19 with 4466 viewsunion_jack

Jason Mohammad on 13:57 - Jul 19 by swanjackal

Does she anchor numerous tv shows and radio shows, or is she a pundit/editor? How does she compare to other people doing the same role, with similar service history?

Comparing apples and oranges there.

I would say the editors and producers, grips etc., do the bulk work, but I doubt they are going to make the same as the anchors/hosts.

Well they are all on the same list so I can compare them.

They may have different roles but I would say that LK has a far more demanding job requiring far more knowledge than JM. Anchor of predominantly sports programmes or chief political editor for the BBC? Let me think!

Whether anyone thinks either are good or bad is subjective of course. JM is not popular in these parts due to his transparent anti-Swansea bias and LK is hated by Lefties who think she is Tory biased.

Jason Mohammad on 14:31 - Jul 19 with 4449 viewsHeadmaster

Unsurprising really. "The BBC: Myth of a Public Service" by Tom Mills is a good read.
Jason Mohammad on 14:34 - Jul 19 with 4436 viewsswanjackal

Jason Mohammad on 14:26 - Jul 19 by union_jack

Well they are all on the same list so I can compare them.

They may have different roles but I would say that LK has a far more demanding job requiring far more knowledge than JM. Anchor of predominantly sports programmes or chief political editor for the BBC? Let me think!

Whether anyone thinks either are good or bad is subjective of course. JM is not popular in these parts due to his transparent anti-Swansea bias and LK is hated by Lefties who think she is Tory biased.

And if she gets paid less than a normal political correspondent/editor, then she should be aggrieved.

The one that would be contentious for me would be Charlie Fairhead of Casualty getting a bigger wage than Dot Cotton or Ian Beale of EastEnders. Or if one newscaster is paid more than the other if they started the same time and on similar times/platform.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2017 14:59]

Jason Mohammad on 14:56 - Jul 19 with 4376 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jason Mohammad on 14:04 - Jul 19 by Professor

So what? Theyre a private company like ITV and Sky, they can pay what they want.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jason Mohammad on 15:13 - Jul 19 with 4330 viewsDr_Winston

Jason Mohammad on 14:56 - Jul 19 by PozuelosSideys

So what? Theyre a private company like ITV and Sky, they can pay what they want.

Innit. People aren't threatened with court for not paying for the Daily Mail.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jason Mohammad on 18:34 - Jul 19 with 4080 viewsDewi1jack

Personally I'd sack Lineker straight away for the reason he does a sh1t biased job.
Any journo on the BBC (radio or TV) that cannot be unbiased no matter their own opinion needs the Spanish archer.
And that includes that ugly Vermin biased c**t

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jason Mohammad on 19:06 - Jul 19 with 4011 viewsSwanjaxs

Louise Minchin does it for me.... no sign of her on the rich list though 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jason Mohammad on 20:32 - Jul 19 with 3899 viewslonglostjack

Jason Mohammad is a good broadcaster fair play. Pity he lets himself down by blocking any Twitter account that questions his anti-Swans bias. That really is pathetic.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jason Mohammad on 21:35 - Jul 19 with 3807 viewsLoyal

Practising Muslim, does the ayatollah.
Etc ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jason Mohammad on 22:11 - Jul 19 with 3705 viewswestside

Lineker is shocking and they could have a robot presenting MOTD as viewers want to just watch the football and not listen to smarmy presenters like Lineker.

Norton is just vile and shouldn't even be on the tv because he so dreadfull.

Evans is shocking and couldn't listen to him for 2 minutes as he just noise.

These women on the dancing programs etc are all the same and could easily be replaced by cheaper employees
Jason Mohammad on 03:16 - Jul 20 with 3556 viewsWanderer

one day he'll buy the Bluebirds and all will be rosy in their garden again.....
Jason Mohammad on 07:36 - Jul 20 with 3477 viewsYossarian

This- she's a serious journalist, he's a shock jock whom I suspect got a prized job because his name broadens the 'diversity' profile of the Beeb.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jason Mohammad on 07:49 - Jul 20 with 3457 viewsYossarian

Jason Mohammad on 14:31 - Jul 19 by Headmaster

Unsurprising really. "The BBC: Myth of a Public Service" by Tom Mills is a good read.

Yes- how can they justify this financial profligacy? Answer is they can't - because the Blairite Purcell was on Newsnight and gave away the fact that pay cuts are on the way- and John Humphreys was unequivocal that he would take another pay cut happily (he's already taken two apparently).
Forget the comparisons with what brain surgeons earn - what makes me want to puke is the likes of onetime Barrow-boy Lineker taking up the pose of a socially conscious liberal on social media whilst screwing the taxpayer royally up the chuffed.
If I discovered that he was donating even a small portion to food banks or other worthy causes then I'd be more inclined to cut him some slack- but he probably thinks he's doing his bit by doing the odd celebrity golf day.
I remember going to do a TV programme in London in 2000 and being literally disgusted at the money spunked on one programme. 4 star buffet including all the top beers, wines and spirits and then told you could either have a chauffeured Merc to your home or a 4 star Central London hotel and a BBC car to take you there. THey are way, way overdue to feel the pain that most of the rest of us have taken for a long time now. Apologists get your heads out of your arses. Rant over.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jason Mohammad on 08:10 - Jul 20 with 3425 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Twice as much as the PM and the same as the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police. Does make you wonder

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Jason Mohammad on 08:12 - Jul 20 with 3420 viewsunion_jack

Jason Mohammad on 08:10 - Jul 20 by felixstowe_jack

Twice as much as the PM and the same as the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police. Does make you wonder

Yet of course not a drop in the ocean compared to professional footballers!

Jason Mohammad on 13:25 - Jul 20 with 3307 viewsDewi1jack

Jason Mohammad on 08:12 - Jul 20 by union_jack

Yet of course not a drop in the ocean compared to professional footballers!

Yes but footballers are paid by mugs like us.
We have a choice to attend matches/ buy sky, BT or whoever, buy merchandise etc.

We have no choice over Public paid Employees.
And most of those based in offices are paid far too much for the work or lack of they do

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jason Mohammad on 14:02 - Jul 20 with 3270 viewsMarinaJack

Jason Mohammad on 07:49 - Jul 20 by Yossarian

Yes- how can they justify this financial profligacy? Answer is they can't - because the Blairite Purcell was on Newsnight and gave away the fact that pay cuts are on the way- and John Humphreys was unequivocal that he would take another pay cut happily (he's already taken two apparently).
Forget the comparisons with what brain surgeons earn - what makes me want to puke is the likes of onetime Barrow-boy Lineker taking up the pose of a socially conscious liberal on social media whilst screwing the taxpayer royally up the chuffed.
If I discovered that he was donating even a small portion to food banks or other worthy causes then I'd be more inclined to cut him some slack- but he probably thinks he's doing his bit by doing the odd celebrity golf day.
I remember going to do a TV programme in London in 2000 and being literally disgusted at the money spunked on one programme. 4 star buffet including all the top beers, wines and spirits and then told you could either have a chauffeured Merc to your home or a 4 star Central London hotel and a BBC car to take you there. THey are way, way overdue to feel the pain that most of the rest of us have taken for a long time now. Apologists get your heads out of your arses. Rant over.

you sir are a legend , brilliant post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024