Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross Barkley 21:24 - Jul 19 with 1481 viewsraynor94

Had a groin operation and is out for a month, can't see him going anywhere soon, wonder if this will have any bearing on their pursuit of Gylfi

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ross Barkley on 21:40 - Jul 19 with 1406 viewsjack247

I kind of hope he does to be honest. I've resigned myself to the fact Gylfi is off and just want it done and dusted so we can bring in a replacement and integrate him into the team. Certainly don't want this shit dragging on into the season.
Ross Barkley on 21:50 - Jul 19 with 1354 viewsSwanjaxs

If Barkley being sidelined puts a spoke in the works for his exit then it would be a blow to us, the sooner Gylfi gets his move the better for all concerned, we need to move on a set a course pronto! The clock is running down to Southampton away and we need this sorting asap

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ross Barkley on 22:07 - Jul 19 with 1252 viewsoldcob

Barkley will be going nowhere in my opinion. Its reported Everton want £50 mil for him, and he himself wants £150,000 a week wages. Who are going to pay that for him? I believe he only has a year left on his contract, whoever wants him can have him for free next summer and therefore will be able to pay his ambitious wages.
Ross Barkley on 01:28 - Jul 20 with 1088 viewssnork44

Ross Barkley on 22:07 - Jul 19 by oldcob

Barkley will be going nowhere in my opinion. Its reported Everton want £50 mil for him, and he himself wants £150,000 a week wages. Who are going to pay that for him? I believe he only has a year left on his contract, whoever wants him can have him for free next summer and therefore will be able to pay his ambitious wages.

Yeah , I'm sure Uncle David will pay 150 grand a week for Barkley to play for Spuds when Kane isn't on a fraction of that for a weekly wage. Levy may be a lot of things, but being stupid and loose with his money are not any of his vices !!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Ross Barkley on 09:22 - Jul 20 with 895 viewsPegojack

I read that, as of a week ago, Everton's transfer dealings had them slightly in the black. They've sold to the tune of £93 million, mostly Lukaku, and bought £91.5 million. Of course, Rooney's wages will also be a big outlay over time.

The question is, are they prepared to go massively in the red to get Siggy, or are they trying to roughly balance the books by selling Barkley first? Let's hope the latter is the case, because it's looking very unlikely that Spurs are going to meet Everton's and the player's demands, particularly now that he's out for a month recovering from an operation.
Ross Barkley on 10:25 - Jul 20 with 816 viewstomdickharry

That's a month out which is really 2 as he will have missed an essential part of pre season,doubt if any club will pay £50M and the huge wages,can see him settling any differences he has with Everton and signing a new contract,which leaves the Siggy situation in limbo as it appears to have been for the last week,he's staying.
Ross Barkley on 10:40 - Jul 20 with 781 viewspencoedjack

Ross Barkley on 01:28 - Jul 20 by snork44

Yeah , I'm sure Uncle David will pay 150 grand a week for Barkley to play for Spuds when Kane isn't on a fraction of that for a weekly wage. Levy may be a lot of things, but being stupid and loose with his money are not any of his vices !!

This 100%^
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024