Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team strengthening 12:21 - Jul 20 with 704 viewsCroftyjack

Is it just me but it seems that the only players we are linked with are replacements if Sigurdsson/Llorente leaves.

The likes of Viera and Chadli are the types we need to compliment a side that just scraped relegation in the last 5 games and with so many holes of weakness throughout.

Depending on the system we intend on playing but seems like 433 is the one PC prefers then the upgrades are most definitely RB, CB, creative midfielder and a creative/goalscoring type like the links with Viera/Chadli would make us stronger.
That is only 4 players not a great ask really surely, with the likes of emnes,barrow etc moving on there must be room for this surely.

For once can the club take the initiative and try to actually move forward with some exciting signings or is HJ still scared of us getting as good as we were under Laudrup.
Team strengthening on 12:59 - Jul 20 with 569 viewsandypitt56

From what we have seen it looks like they are clearing the dead wood before they bring players in. Freeing up wages to bring in higher quality. Gomis, Tabanou, amat, broja, next is barrow. i still think montero, VDH, grimes and fulton(loan) will leave. Well that is what I hope we are doing!
Team strengthening on 13:03 - Jul 20 with 552 viewsLandore_Jack

Can't believe Kenji Gorré and Matt Grimes are still here.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024