Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take Andre Ayew back? 19:50 - Jul 20 with 7248 viewsjedmo_jack

With West Ham looking like signing Arnautovic and Hernandez, surely no room at the inn for Andre?

Obviously knows the club and would link up with his brother, so seems like an easy transition for him while being a valuable asset to the club I believe, especially if Siggy goes.

Would you take back the former jack favourite? Miss his little chant...
Would you take Andre Ayew back? on 19:12 - Jul 22 with 628 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Would you take Andre Ayew back? on 18:31 - Jul 21 by Yossarian

Taking him back is a pie dream. He didn't like the City, he avoided all the community obligations and told a number of people that he'd made a huge mistake when he'd only been here a few weeks. However, in fairness to him, his attitude on the pitch was always committed and professional a he did more than most to ensure we stayed up last year! He tried his best for the team till the end, and I for one didn't begrudge him the chance to earn big money at West Ham and give us a windfall into the bargain. He was totally unsuited to us and he knew it- not his fault but GM's and the Director of Football. The Swansea Way? They did more than anything to destroy what they had previously been selling to anyone prepared to listen to them!

I read when Jordan joined the club in January, his brother had good things to say about Swansea.

May just be PR spin, of course.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024