Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cling on May 08:05 - Jul 21 with 1518 viewsmax936

No wonder she wanted to cling on desperately to the PM job

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/theresa-may%E2%80%99s-salary-dwarfed-by-her

FFS its no wonder that the have no idea how us ordinary folk live.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cling on May on 08:12 - Jul 21 with 1506 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A bit of a non story. Of course our Prime minister is going to live rent free at Downing street and have an armoured car to get them about. Do you really think Corbyn would abolish them when he is PM and run the country from a North London commune and catch the bus to Parliament. Blair, Brown Wilson never did. The PM still cost the taxpayer less than Chris Evans at the BBC.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cling on May on 08:30 - Jul 21 with 1477 viewsswanjackal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cling on May on 09:19 - Jul 21 with 1430 viewsMarinaJack

I hate the dirty torys but I doubt any pm has or ever has had to pay rent to live in number 10 tbh
Cling on May on 09:27 - Jul 21 with 1422 viewsswanjackal

Cling on May on 09:19 - Jul 21 by MarinaJack

I hate the dirty torys but I doubt any pm has or ever has had to pay rent to live in number 10 tbh

I'd be worried if Corbyn got in there. He would probably end up sub-letting it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cling on May on 09:29 - Jul 21 with 1413 viewsMarinaJack

Cling on May on 09:27 - Jul 21 by swanjackal

He'd move Abbott in upstairs, could lead to some serious structural damage :)
Cling on May on 10:53 - Jul 21 with 1368 viewsHighjack

Cling on May on 09:27 - Jul 21 by swanjackal

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at a garden party at Downing Street with Corbyn and his momentum lot entertaining their friends in Hamas, hezbollah and the IRA. I'm sure they'd have a lot to talk about.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cling on May on 13:17 - Jul 21 with 1312 viewsKilkennyjack

Cling on May on 10:53 - Jul 21 by Highjack

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at a garden party at Downing Street with Corbyn and his momentum lot entertaining their friends in Hamas, hezbollah and the IRA. I'm sure they'd have a lot to talk about.

Maybe the real question for Mrs May and Boris and that idiot Gove, is why have the engineered the UK to the brink of an economic disaster by holding referendum and GE's where - twice - they badly misread the public feeling.
Not much to laugh about.

Or why Wales gets money taken off it to bribe the DUP ?

Or £160 billion on Trident ? Or £56 billion on HS2 ? Or £14.8 billion on Crossrail ? Or heathrow expansion at £18.6 billion ?

Not to mention illegal wars.

What a great laugh ....
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 15:44]

Beware of the Risen People

Cling on May on 13:31 - Jul 21 with 1299 viewsmax936

Cling on May on 08:12 - Jul 21 by felixstowe_jack

A bit of a non story. Of course our Prime minister is going to live rent free at Downing street and have an armoured car to get them about. Do you really think Corbyn would abolish them when he is PM and run the country from a North London commune and catch the bus to Parliament. Blair, Brown Wilson never did. The PM still cost the taxpayer less than Chris Evans at the BBC.

Yes, yes of course, but its Friday and I was looking for a whipping Horse and it just as well be May, its not as if she doesn't deserve it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Cling on May (n/t) on 15:16 - Jul 21 with 1240 viewsburty

I agree Tories are scum
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 15:17]
Cling on May on 15:27 - Jul 21 with 1227 viewsploppy

Cling on May on 13:17 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

Maybe the real question for Mrs May and Boris and that idiot Gove, is why have the engineered the UK to the brink of an economic disaster by holding referendum and GE's where - twice - they badly misread the public feeling.
Not much to laugh about.

Or £160 billion on Trident ? Or £56 billion on HS2 ? Or £14.8 billion on Crossrail ? Or heathrow expansion at £18.6 billion ?

What a great laugh ....

When's HD2 going to be available? Will I need to buy a new telly?
Cling on May on 15:45 - Jul 21 with 1201 viewsKilkennyjack

Cling on May on 15:27 - Jul 21 by ploppy

When's HD2 going to be available? Will I need to buy a new telly?

What the feck are you in about ?

Beware of the Risen People

Cling on May on 15:48 - Jul 21 with 1195 viewsploppy

Cling on May on 15:45 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

What the feck are you in about ?

Nicely edited.
Cling on May on 15:51 - Jul 21 with 1192 viewssherpajacob

I wouldn't mind a prime minister earning £1 million a year, providing they did the job properly.

If May had been CEO of UK government PLC, the shareholders would have relieved her of her position long ago.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cling on May on 14:52 - Jul 22 with 1074 viewsHighjack

Cling on May on 13:17 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

Not much to laugh about.

What a great laugh ....

Yes I completely agree that the Tories are just as bad as the labour rabble.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cling on May on 17:49 - Jul 22 with 1020 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cling on May on 15:51 - Jul 21 by sherpajacob

I wouldn't mind a prime minister earning £1 million a year, providing they did the job properly.

If May had been CEO of UK government PLC, the shareholders would have relieved her of her position long ago.

An no PLC would appoint Corbyn as CEO if he promised to give all the companies money away.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cling on May on 21:27 - Jul 22 with 958 viewssherpajacob

Cling on May on 17:49 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

An no PLC would appoint Corbyn as CEO if he promised to give all the companies money away.

I thought he was planning to take back ownership of the assets Thatcher sold for a song to her mates.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cling on May on 21:37 - Jul 22 with 944 viewsJack_Meoff

Cling on May on 17:49 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

It's a weird case of Stockholm Syndrome those that actively defend the criminals that are selling off the country they live in piece by piece by piece before their very eyes.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 21:40]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024