Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just posted a message 10:22 - Jul 21 with 782 viewsswancity

daring to criticise Uxbridge and his stance

It's been deleted. Why?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Just posted a message on 10:23 - Jul 21 with 779 viewsswanjackal

Examine the non football board.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Just posted a message on 10:24 - Jul 21 with 775 viewsswancity

Just posted a message on 10:23 - Jul 21 by swanjackal

I didn't put it there tho?

Just posted a message on 10:25 - Jul 21 with 769 viewsswanjackal

Just posted a message on 10:24 - Jul 21 by swancity

Just pointing out it has not been deleted, just moved. I'm not a mod, so can't give you reasoning, just an observation.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 10:27]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Just posted a message on 10:25 - Jul 21 with 768 viewsDewi1jack

Just posted a message on 10:23 - Jul 21 by swanjackal

Aye been moved not deleted.

Although people are allowed to have a different point of view to the OP.
I just hope the voting packs are a little more balanced in their outlook.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Just posted a message on 10:26 - Jul 21 with 764 viewsMarinaJack

was the post about football though?
Just posted a message on 10:43 - Jul 21 with 698 viewsPegojack

Here's an idea for the OP - instead of criticizing other people for 'their stance', which they are perfectly entitled to, why don't you express your own opinions? We're all grown ups, we can all read the views expressed by everyone, then make up our own minds.
Just posted a message on 10:54 - Jul 21 with 669 viewsswancity

Just posted a message on 10:43 - Jul 21 by Pegojack

Here's an idea for the OP - instead of criticizing other people for 'their stance', which they are perfectly entitled to, why don't you express your own opinions? We're all grown ups, we can all read the views expressed by everyone, then make up our own minds.

I have. Lots of times. But he's a Trust board member who is not giving balanced views. It's all weighted in one direction which is wrong.

Just posted a message on 11:01 - Jul 21 with 652 viewsPegojack

Just posted a message on 10:54 - Jul 21 by swancity

I have. Lots of times. But he's a Trust board member who is not giving balanced views. It's all weighted in one direction which is wrong.

I'm sorry, mate, but why should he have to give balanced views? He's expressing his own opinion, which is to accept the offer. You are expressing yours, which is to reject it. The fact that he is involved in the Trust is neither here or there, he's not making a secret of it. Like I said, we are all grown ups, we will make our own minds up.
Login to get fewer ads

Just posted a message on 11:12 - Jul 21 with 617 viewsJENKINSOUT

Just posted a message on 10:54 - Jul 21 by swancity

you'd have to be in idiot not to expect the trust to give us a recommendation (apologies if you are indeed not an idiot) but based on what I had in the post this morning I have a recommendation and a much better understanding of the options available. have just cast my vote to reject the offer and pursue with legal action which on the reading is the better option
And why do you care anyway as you have openly said you are not a member so I assume its because you are a c*nt

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Just posted a message on 11:12 - Jul 21 with 616 viewsswancity

Just posted a message on 11:01 - Jul 21 by Pegojack

I'm sorry, mate, but why should he have to give balanced views? He's expressing his own opinion, which is to accept the offer. You are expressing yours, which is to reject it. The fact that he is involved in the Trust is neither here or there, he's not making a secret of it. Like I said, we are all grown ups, we will make our own minds up.

Don't agree sorry. Nothing to do with being grown up either. Listen, they've been tossed around like a two penny rabbit for long enough. They've been shat on again from a great height. Now is the time to take the initiative. Do something positive, the Trust are in the pound seats so they need to go and get what's theirs. But meanwhile they need to understand that they need to be providing a balanced report.

Just posted a message on 11:14 - Jul 21 with 609 viewsJENKINSOUT

Just posted a message on 11:12 - Jul 21 by swancity

Don't agree sorry. Nothing to do with being grown up either. Listen, they've been tossed around like a two penny rabbit for long enough. They've been shat on again from a great height. Now is the time to take the initiative. Do something positive, the Trust are in the pound seats so they need to go and get what's theirs. But meanwhile they need to understand that they need to be providing a balanced report.

exactly and that is what arrived this morning. If you were a member you would have received that.
I think you are failing to grasp that what Uxbridge thinks and wants is not relevant it is now up to people like me the members and not people like you who snipe from the sidelines and offer nothing
People were right about you
perhaps you could start another thread of your attention seeking after all you f*cked up your own business through your failings
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 11:15]

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Just posted a message on 11:24 - Jul 21 with 590 viewsDarran

Thick twàt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just posted a message on 11:34 - Jul 21 with 570 viewsDarran

Just posted a message on 11:12 - Jul 21 by JENKINSOUT

you'd have to be in idiot not to expect the trust to give us a recommendation (apologies if you are indeed not an idiot) but based on what I had in the post this morning I have a recommendation and a much better understanding of the options available. have just cast my vote to reject the offer and pursue with legal action which on the reading is the better option
And why do you care anyway as you have openly said you are not a member so I assume its because you are a c*nt

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just posted a message on 11:39 - Jul 21 with 555 viewsjack247

Just posted a message on 11:12 - Jul 21 by JENKINSOUT

'I assume it's because you are a c*nt' has to be one of my all time favourite lines on here.

I'm voting against accepting the offer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024