Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another example of a stupid parent 11:13 - Jul 21 with 1235 viewsLoyal

A five year old sets up a stall ?
Did she fck.
Some parents deserve a fairly harsh slap.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40679075

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Another example of a stupid parent on 12:56 - Jul 21 with 1170 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder if she has ever built a clock and taken it into school?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Another example of a stupid parent on 13:01 - Jul 21 with 1158 viewsswanforthemoney

Kid done well to carry that table down there.

I stand in the North Stand

Another example of a stupid parent on 13:04 - Jul 21 with 1155 viewsswanjackal

Had a similar rude awakening as a kid. Went around offering "Bob-a-job" services near my house. An old lady took me up on it, where I proceeded to spend two hours of cleaning her garden up. Afterwards, seeking payment, she did give me a Bob (5p), which in around 1987 wasn't as thrilling as it would have been when the term "Bob-a-job" was formed. Touche old lady, touche. Hence why I both respect the elderly, equally as much as I don't trust them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Another example of a stupid parent on 14:00 - Jul 21 with 1116 viewsMarinaJack

Her father "andre spicer" sounds like a total end of a bell tbh

As for his daughter supposedly crying to him "daddy daddy I've done a bad thing" what a load of made up b@@lcks

I can't believe the bbc even give air time to this errant nonsense
Another example of a stupid parent on 14:05 - Jul 21 with 1106 viewsMarinaJack

https://twitter.com/andre_spicer?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5

As suspected he is some upper class jabroini who expects us to believe his made up b@@lcks

Probably touting for cheap publicity for 1 of his inane and frankly boring looking books
Another example of a stupid parent on 14:58 - Jul 21 with 1065 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Don't pay the fine let the Council take the 5 year old to court and see how far that gets.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Another example of a stupid parent on 15:19 - Jul 21 with 1027 viewsMarinaJack

Another example of a stupid parent on 14:58 - Jul 21 by felixstowe_jack

Don't pay the fine let the Council take the 5 year old to court and see how far that gets.

The council have already agreed to waive the fine, he is just trying to make a name for himself

silly b@std
Another example of a stupid parent on 19:02 - Aug 16 with 748 viewsDyfnant

Here's another
https://mobile.twitter.com/ThatHeavyKid/status/897410276378771456/video/1

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024