Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder 12:20 - Jul 21 with 3412 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder 21st Jul 2017 12:17
There are increased press reports suggesting that the Swans are plotting a move for £10m rated Huddersfield midfielder Philip Billing. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 12:44 - Jul 21 with 3341 viewsPrivate_Partz

There is one hell of an echo in here ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 12:51 - Jul 21 with 3313 viewsraynor94

All these are items are a Ferdy, what's the point

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 13:07 - Jul 21 with 3243 viewsGowerjack

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 12:51 - Jul 21 by raynor94

All these are items are a Ferdy, what's the point

Agreed.

Pointless posts.

Please stop.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 14:02 - Jul 21 with 3074 viewsAl_Bundy

Not sure why we are chasing a player who will be a direct rival in staying up next season, if Hudds to sell him then how good Is he really?

I'm staggered we still have 4 players still with us on contract from our Championship days ..

Also what is the point of playing friendlies across the other side of the world against sub standard opposition ? wouldn't we be better off playing in Europe e.g Spain or Germany and getting a more testing environment?

Good to see the club being realistic in moving players out or on loan to free up places for better quality providing that is what we do.
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 15:09 - Jul 21 with 2910 viewshobo

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 14:02 - Jul 21 by Al_Bundy

Not sure why we are chasing a player who will be a direct rival in staying up next season, if Hudds to sell him then how good Is he really?

I'm staggered we still have 4 players still with us on contract from our Championship days ..

Also what is the point of playing friendlies across the other side of the world against sub standard opposition ? wouldn't we be better off playing in Europe e.g Spain or Germany and getting a more testing environment?

Good to see the club being realistic in moving players out or on loan to free up places for better quality providing that is what we do.

You are correct about the friendlies. Everyone else is playing a decent standard of opposition. We are playing American 3rd division sides! If we're going all the way to America let's at least arrange some games against MLS opposition.

I think something we need to do more often is to start using our Premier League muscle and tempt away the best talent from Championship and also from those who recently got promoted to the Premier League. If we can weaken our rivals whilst strengthening our squad in the process then that should stand us in good stead for the season to come
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 15:35 - Jul 21 with 2844 viewsjack_lord

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 15:09 - Jul 21 by hobo

You are correct about the friendlies. Everyone else is playing a decent standard of opposition. We are playing American 3rd division sides! If we're going all the way to America let's at least arrange some games against MLS opposition.

I think something we need to do more often is to start using our Premier League muscle and tempt away the best talent from Championship and also from those who recently got promoted to the Premier League. If we can weaken our rivals whilst strengthening our squad in the process then that should stand us in good stead for the season to come

I think Philadelphia is an MLS team. North Carolina FC is a 2nd tier side hoping to get an MLS franchise and played West Ham United in a friendly this time last season.

If we were one of the Top 6/8 teams then maybe we would be playing in tournaments but they are still friendlies and don't want our stars getting cropped before the real action begins.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 15:44 - Jul 21 with 2823 viewsAl_Bundy

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 15:09 - Jul 21 by hobo

Unless we are going pay a lot more why would anyone move from Huddersfield to Swansea this season? same could be said for Chadli !?

Still think and hope Clements contacts in the game will see us bring in some real quality under the radar before the season starts.

We are still top heavy in fringe players probably not good enough consistently to play in the prem although we are clearing the decks a bit this summer which was over due.

Looking at the other bottom half clubs West Ham and Huddersfield are noticeable spenders with Stoke and Burnley looking weaker at present.
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 18:29 - Jul 21 with 2673 viewsShonky

STOP.JUST STOP. Fk it. Ignore for you.

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 19:34 - Nov 5 with 2086 viewsJesssmart

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 15:44 - Jul 21 by Al_Bundy

Unless we are going pay a lot more why would anyone move from Huddersfield to Swansea this season? same could be said for Chadli !?

Still think and hope Clements contacts in the game will see us bring in some real quality under the radar before the season starts.

We are still top heavy in fringe players probably not good enough consistently to play in the prem although we are clearing the decks a bit this summer which was over due.

Looking at the other bottom half clubs West Ham and Huddersfield are noticeable spenders with Stoke and Burnley looking weaker at present.

Ignore
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 19:57 - Nov 5 with 1993 viewsLeonWasGod

£10m-rated, but the Americans wouldn’t agree to Potter’s main midfield target.

File under bollocks.
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:18 - Nov 5 with 1909 viewsjackrabbit

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 19:57 - Nov 5 by LeonWasGod

File under bollocks.

I'm watching Huddersfield at the moment - one of the most talentless Premier League teams I've seen. If they have a midfielder who can't get a game for this lot, then i wouldn't pay £10k for him let alone £10m. File under B for Bullshit.
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:24 - Nov 5 with 1874 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:18 - Nov 5 by jackrabbit

I'm watching Huddersfield at the moment - one of the most talentless Premier League teams I've seen. If they have a midfielder who can't get a game for this lot, then i wouldn't pay £10k for him let alone £10m. File under B for Bullshit.

Yep. Like someone paying £10m for Dyer, just because he was a PL player.

It's probably a dead cert though when we put it like that!
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:30 - Nov 5 with 1838 viewshobo

File under bollocks.

This is from last year
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:31 - Nov 5 with 1837 viewsMrSwerve

Am I losing the plot or isnt this from July last year?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:32 - Nov 5 with 1827 views34dfgdf54

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:31 - Nov 5 by MrSwerve

Am I losing the plot or isnt this from July last year?

Yeah, remember when we were being linked with him.
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:42 - Nov 5 with 1802 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:30 - Nov 5 by hobo

This is from last year

So it was bollocks then! I can smell it a mile off
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 21:16 - Nov 5 with 1694 viewsAl_Bundy

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 19:34 - Nov 5 by Jesssmart

Ignore

Well done ... 16 months ago
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 21:32 - Nov 5 with 1645 viewspencoedjack

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 20:18 - Nov 5 by jackrabbit

Off subject but both sides are pretty awful

Were we this bad?
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 06:02 - Nov 6 with 1392 viewsdameedna

Ah well we showed some ambition for a while with the likes of Sanches, Mesa, the Ayews and Bony
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 09:55 - Nov 6 with 1236 views_

File under bollocks.

Fair play, what a cock.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 10:46 - Nov 6 with 1173 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 09:55 - Nov 6 by _

Fair play, what a cock.

Did he come then? I must have missed that.
Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 21:06 - Nov 6 with 926 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Swans Linked With Huddersfield Midfielder on 12:44 - Jul 21 by Private_Partz

There is one hell of an echo in here ;-)

Let's start counting the number of players that we're connected with, I think I got to about 400 in the last transfer window 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024