Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea 13:36 - Jul 21 with 7756 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/7-things-stopped-cardiff-never-1336

#backtojack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 09:47 - Jul 23 with 2258 viewsfishtank

1/ Style
2/Class
3/ Decent Jobs
4/Something to do
5/ Good prospects
6/ Cranes in the sky
7/ Non stop development
8/ Vibrant
9 /good atmosphere
10/Quality restaurants
11/ Good entertainment
12/ cosmopolitan
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:00 - Jul 23 with 2241 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 09:47 - Jul 23 by fishtank

1/ Style
2/Class
3/ Decent Jobs
4/Something to do
5/ Good prospects
6/ Cranes in the sky
7/ Non stop development
8/ Vibrant
9 /good atmosphere
10/Quality restaurants
11/ Good entertainment
12/ cosmopolitan

Artificial beaches on concrete.
The most hideous non Welsh accent ever.
Huge robbery problem at night between the bay and the city centre.
A massively overstated sense of a place's importance , indeed complete delusion.
Meaningful and effective politics.
Media quality, independence and objectivity.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:02 - Jul 23 with 2237 viewsKerouac

POST REMOVED

This post has been edited by an administrator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:07 - Jul 23 with 2229 viewsYossarian

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 18:15 - Jul 21 by felixstowe_jack

Jason Mohamed.

He went to Swansea University

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:11 - Jul 23 with 2220 viewsYossarian

Rather than dwelling on the things that divide us, think about what we have in common.....hum.....heroin and crack cocaine......hum......

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:26 - Jul 23 with 2203 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:02 - Jul 23 by Kerouac

POST REMOVED

This post has been edited by an administrator

Jesus. Get help.

Poll: Tory leader

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:29 - Jul 23 with 2193 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:26 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

Jesus. Get help.

Once again the mask slips. He's not your typical lib dem is he?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:03 - Jul 23 with 2104 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:07 - Jul 23 by Yossarian

He went to Swansea University

He could not be converted to a Jack there.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 03:28 - Jul 25 with 2021 viewsWanderer

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:35 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Dog fingering.

and licking the finger !
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 10:42 - Jul 25 with 1962 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The sewage from Bristol and Newport.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:22 - Jul 25 with 1871 viewsspiderboy

My Nan,
She got on a bus from Newport to Swansea,got out for a rest at Cardiff station and another bus knocked the poor little mite down..Hospitalised for 2 weeks in the Heath!
I took her back to Newport once she recovered .
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:34 - Jul 25 with 1855 viewsBanosswan

What did Kerouac say?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:05 - Jul 26 with 1830 viewsowainglyndwr

Assembly corruption
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 18:40 - Jul 26 with 1746 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:34 - Jul 25 by Banosswan

What did Kerouac say?

You really don't want to know. Perhaps he's banned now anyway. He'll just change his username and start all over again.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:02 - Jul 26 with 1682 viewsTNT

A decent international football fixture.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 06:55 - Jul 27 with 1628 viewsattila_the_hun

cardiff has this guy
he never made it here because we have June the Prune filling our 'eccentric person' vacancy

"I'm Free"

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 11:18 - Jul 27 with 1579 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:34 - Jul 25 by Banosswan

What did Kerouac say?

I made a joke that was designed to shock...the target of the joke being Cardiffians.

I can't repeat it, it'll just be removed (because of one of the words used).

Years ago, I was in a band, and one of our mates got up to introduce us (he was having a good time, well lubricated).
He read the Derek and Clive poem 'Jump' (or sung it I should say) and then asked the audience to welcome on stage a wonderful new band...
"(the 2 censored words that were removed from my post)"

...it brought the house down. We had to wait a couple of minutes for the laughter to die down.
Everybody there knew full well that he was deliberately being shocking in order to amuse.
He didn't get any bother from anyone.
It was obvious to everyone that disabled people weren't the butt of the joke.
Context is all.

When I wrote my 2 word post, making the same joke, I knew full well that the usual suspects who are outraged by all sorts and have it in for me in particular would make a big deal of it.
I did it anyway.

That was probably the wrong call but there you are.

I used to do a job that involved working with and helping the most vulnerable in society, including disabled kids, and let me tell you that those people (the service users) and the professionals who worked with them had the darkest sense of humour I've ever come across.
Because when you are dealing with real problems, the kind of problems that force people to go to the well just to get through today, the concept of being mortally offended by something like a word seems ridiculous.

The word I used is controversial because it was misused in the 80s by school children to bully the disabled.
My post/joke (my friend's joke actually) was clearly not aimed at bullying the disabled or negative about the disabled in any way, shape or form.
The butt of the joke was Cardiffians. The idea being that they were so hideous they would commit that act....of course it was over the top (it was designed to shock).

I'm sure people in Cardiff don't finger dogs either.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 11:20]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 19:50 - Jul 27 with 1479 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 11:18 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

I made a joke that was designed to shock...the target of the joke being Cardiffians.

Years ago, I was in a band, and one of our mates got up to introduce us (he was having a good time, well lubricated).
He read the Derek and Clive poem 'Jump' (or sung it I should say) and then asked the audience to welcome on stage a wonderful new band...

...it brought the house down. We had to wait a couple of minutes for the laughter to die down.
Everybody there knew full well that he was deliberately being shocking in order to amuse.
Context is all.

When I wrote my 2 word post, making the same joke, I knew full well that the usual suspects who are outraged by all sorts and have it in for me in particular would make a big deal of it.
I did it anyway.

I used to do a job that involved working with and helping the most vulnerable in society, including disabled kids, and let me tell you that those people (the service users) and the professionals who worked with them had the darkest sense of humour I've ever come across.
Because when you are dealing with real problems, the kind of problems that force people to go to the well just to get through today, the concept of being mortally offended by something like a word seems ridiculous.

The word I used is controversial because it was misused in the 80s by school children to bully the disabled.
My post/joke (my friend's joke actually) was clearly not aimed at bullying the disabled or negative about the disabled in any way, shape or form.
The butt of the joke was Cardiffians. The idea being that they were so hideous they would commit that act....of course it was over the top (it was designed to shock).

They do. I read it on the internet.

Poll: Tory leader

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:18 - Jul 27 with 1445 viewswaynekerr55

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 09:47 - Jul 23 by fishtank

1/ Style
2/Class
3/ Decent Jobs
4/Something to do
5/ Good prospects
6/ Cranes in the sky
7/ Non stop development
8/ Vibrant
9 /good atmosphere
10/Quality restaurants
11/ Good entertainment
12/ cosmopolitan

Good restaurants? The honourable Jay Rayner disagrees with that statement in a big way 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:20 - Jul 27 with 1441 viewswaynekerr55

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 19:50 - Jul 27 by exiledclaseboy

They do. I read it on the internet.

For fúck sake Clasey 😂

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:22 - Jul 27 with 1430 viewswaynekerr55

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 11:18 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

Context is all.

I did it anyway.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:57 - Jul 27 with 1405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Context is all.

I did it anyway.

There you go. It was all your friends fault.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:00 - Jul 27 with 1398 viewsBanosswan

How about...

Islamic terrorism

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:10 - Jul 27 with 1389 viewsGaryjack

Context is all.

I did it anyway.

Is that it? You seriously typed that out to explain the vile post you made was because your mate said the same thing years ago when you were in some shit band and everyone thought it was funny!
Look, i certainly haven't got it in for you or any other poster for that matter, but what you posted was one of the most vile things i've read from any Swansea fan on this or other website in the 16 years i've been on here, and without directly retyping your post, i'm sure that any disabled person would be highly offended by you calling them a 'spastic', as would any 'rape' victim.

Fvck me, you weren't even man enough to apologise!
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:33 - Jul 27 with 1352 viewsDarran

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:10 - Jul 27 by Garyjack

Is that it? You seriously typed that out to explain the vile post you made was because your mate said the same thing years ago when you were in some shit band and everyone thought it was funny!
Look, i certainly haven't got it in for you or any other poster for that matter, but what you posted was one of the most vile things i've read from any Swansea fan on this or other website in the 16 years i've been on here, and without directly retyping your post, i'm sure that any disabled person would be highly offended by you calling them a 'spastic', as would any 'rape' victim.

Fvck me, you weren't even man enough to apologise!

He was the same under his other two usernames Jackboostardo and ETNIT.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024