Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea 13:36 - Jul 21 with 7755 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/7-things-stopped-cardiff-never-1336

#backtojack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:37 - Jul 21 with 1456 viewsPacemaker

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:35 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Dog fingering.

Ha ha ha. Never expected that, I spat my drink out.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:43 - Jul 21 with 1448 viewsbonymine

Agent Tan 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:48 - Jul 21 with 1436 viewsPlasticSam

Neanderthals - And they didn't die out..... they can still be found in the stands at the Cardiff City Stadium on match days
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 21:08]
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:52 - Jul 21 with 1428 viewsploppy

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:35 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Dog fingering.

That's the winner, Sir.
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:54 - Jul 21 with 1424 viewsGlyn1

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 14:05 - Jul 21 by BenJ94

So what is the point of that article? Another "our city is better than your's" dig at Swansea. I really do f*cking hate WalesOnline.

You didn't notice that the writer is from Swansea.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:05 - Jul 21 with 1396 viewsDr_Winston

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 18:24 - Jul 21 by Private_Partz

Isn't it just? I loved the bit about the Senedd. 'Few doubted it would go to Cardiff'. They were sh!tting themselves as Swansea put forward a far superior and cheaper alternative. In the end had to be seen to waste hundreds of millions put the bloody thing in Cardiff Mud Flats.
WOL, whose website now hosts the SWEP one, is taking the childish p!ss in an attempt to rub our noses in it.
Wales truly is a third world Principality with a media as close to dictatirship as you can get.

No, they really weren't.

The Senedd was only ever going to end up in Cardiff. It could have cost a hundred times more than any Swansea bid and it would still have gone there. If more people had realised that then maybe we'd have had the sense to vote no.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:10 - Jul 21 with 1384 viewsNeath_Jack

Dog fingering.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:12 - Jul 21 with 1374 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:10 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

I remember the insult well, but haven't a clue how it came about?
Login to get fewer ads

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:18 - Jul 21 with 1362 viewsJack_Meoff

Dog fingering.

Uncharacteristic and f*cking brilliant

[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 21:21]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:21 - Jul 21 with 1350 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:12 - Jul 21 by Garyjack

I remember the insult well, but haven't a clue how it came about?

Nor me but it was all over the original JA.net and sleepinggiant in the Armchair and Sid Hooper days.

Poll: Tory leader

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:21 - Jul 21 with 1345 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:18 - Jul 21 by Jack_Meoff

Uncharacteristic and f*cking brilliant

[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 21:21]

Whaddya mean "uncharacteristically"?!

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:24 - Jul 21 with 1341 viewsGlyn1

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:05 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

No, they really weren't.

The Senedd was only ever going to end up in Cardiff. It could have cost a hundred times more than any Swansea bid and it would still have gone there. If more people had realised that then maybe we'd have had the sense to vote no.

Seriously?

I voted No. Now I'm now glad that more people voted Yes.

PS UPDATE Why is my rep!y so titchy compared to what is copied?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 21:29]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:28 - Jul 21 with 1325 viewsJack_Meoff

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:21 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Whaddya mean "uncharacteristically"?!

Ha ha see my edit mucker. Normally comments such as 'dog fingering' come from the rabble, not paragons of sense like your good self

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:47 - Jul 21 with 1300 viewsLeonWasGod

ISIS terrorists
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:54 - Jul 21 with 1286 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:21 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

Nor me but it was all over the original JA.net and sleepinggiant in the Armchair and Sid Hooper days.

I've just asked the question on a whatsap group we've got dunvantjack, swanseadevil etc. hopefully i'll get an answer.
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:56 - Jul 21 with 1283 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:54 - Jul 21 by Garyjack

I've just asked the question on a whatsap group we've got dunvantjack, swanseadevil etc. hopefully i'll get an answer.

That sounds like a group I should be a member of mun.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 22:01 - Jul 21 with 1268 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:56 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

That sounds like a group I should be a member of mun.

Pm your number and i'll get swanseadevil too add you. It's only just started but the more of us from back in the day on there could be quite fun.
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 22:02 - Jul 21 with 1265 viewsdickythorpe

Man made bays
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 22:54 - Jul 21 with 1202 viewsJack_Meoff

Hope. And beaches.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:31 - Jul 22 with 1138 viewsowainglyndwr

Gareth Thomas the down fall of Wales at the 2007 world cup
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 07:12 - Jul 22 with 1071 viewssquarebear

Who was the ex-player - I think he's involved at Penlan social club nowadays - who signed for Swansea Town in late sixties / early seventies having only visited Cardiff?

The Swans chairman told him to get off the train at Cardiff. He met him there, spent the day showing him around, got him to sign then put him on a train home.
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 14:44 - Jul 22 with 975 views1983

That horrible whiney accent
Sam Hamman, Vince Tan
Craig Bellamy
That silly slappy head thing

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 14:48 - Jul 22 with 968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:18 - Jul 21 by taffpunk

Brilliant replies fair play to another extremely strange article.

Fair play you're a pleasure to read on here. We're glad to have you on board

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 14:55 - Jul 22 with 957 viewsPrivate_Partz

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:18 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

We are not a fecking Principality.

Unless its 1542.

I will have to think pf something else then. Any ideas? Wales is not independent so not a proper country. Just as Carfiff is not a real capital but a regional administrative centre with a misleading title. In the meantime I might just stick with what I have got.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:25 - Jul 22 with 874 viewsbluenile

Dog fingering.

Not just dog fingering.................but dog fingering with webbed fingers!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024