Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea 13:36 - Jul 21 with 7768 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/7-things-stopped-cardiff-never-1336

#backtojack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:35 - Jul 27 with 713 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:33 - Jul 27 by Darran

He was the same under his other two usernames Jackboostardo and ETNIT.

Fecking hell you're boring.

Produce some evidence. Start with the name of my twitter account that you claimed you knew about.
No?
So everyone can see that you are a bullshitter and should take everything you say with a pinch of salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:42 - Jul 27 with 704 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 21:10 - Jul 27 by Garyjack

Is that it? You seriously typed that out to explain the vile post you made was because your mate said the same thing years ago when you were in some shit band and everyone thought it was funny!
Look, i certainly haven't got it in for you or any other poster for that matter, but what you posted was one of the most vile things i've read from any Swansea fan on this or other website in the 16 years i've been on here, and without directly retyping your post, i'm sure that any disabled person would be highly offended by you calling them a 'spastic', as would any 'rape' victim.

Fvck me, you weren't even man enough to apologise!

Apologise to who? People from Cardiff?

The fact that two offensive words put together (and the disgusting act it describes) = ultra offensive is the point of the joke.

Tell me, are you as offended by the Steve Coogan joke in the video above?
Because that joke does actually deride people with disabilities...

...but what is the point, you are just going to plough on with your agenda anyway you boring c*nt. (another offensive word, not everyone who uses it is a misogynist though).
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 23:43]

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:49 - Jul 27 with 682 viewsspiderboy

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:42 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

The fact that two offensive words put together (and the disgusting act it describes) = ultra offensive is the point of the joke.

...but what is the point, you are just going to plough on with your agenda anyway you boring c*nt. (another offensive word, not everyone who uses it is a misogynist though).

A rather odd' outlook on life
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:08 - Jul 28 with 665 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:49 - Jul 27 by spiderboy

A rather odd' outlook on life

If there is anyone reading who is either disabled or has been raped and was offended by my joke I apologise, to you and you only.
PM me.

I won't be apologising to the serially offended though.

It's funny many in the serially offended camp have no qualms about including sexist and misogynistic language in their posts about, say, Theresa May for example...or "chavs" etc.

I like my view on life, it is an intelligent view on it.

Take the film 'Blazing Saddles', the repeated use of the word "ni*ger" (the site won't let me post the actual word) in that film is not in any way offensive to Black people...it is all about context...and that film would be utterly pointless without that offensive word.

You are going to tell me that I (...somebody who is related to someone of Afro-Carribean origin, my cousin) am a racist now aren't you

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:24 - Jul 28 with 656 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 23:42 - Jul 27 by Kerouac

And there was me thinking Darran was being harsh on you! Plough on with my agenda? Don't overestimate yourself. i couldn't give a flying fvck about vvankers like you. You're not even a real man. If you were then you would accept you'd overstepped the mark. But you can't can you? Because you are class 1, grade A no mark. ...And everyone on here now knows it. Fvck off and get another username like you normally have to do. Can you see the process here? The people who you claim to have an agenda against you do not need to scuttle off and get a new username do they? That should tell you everything, but i have a feeling it won't quite register in that little peanut that floats around inside your skull!
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:29 - Jul 28 with 649 viewsDarran

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:08 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

If there is anyone reading who is either disabled or has been raped and was offended by my joke I apologise, to you and you only.
PM me.

I won't be apologising to the serially offended though.

It's funny many in the serially offended camp have no qualms about including sexist and misogynistic language in their posts about, say, Theresa May for example...or "chavs" etc.

I like my view on life, it is an intelligent view on it.

Take the film 'Blazing Saddles', the repeated use of the word "ni*ger" (the site won't let me post the actual word) in that film is not in any way offensive to Black people...it is all about context...and that film would be utterly pointless without that offensive word.

You are going to tell me that I (...somebody who is related to someone of Afro-Carribean origin, my cousin) am a racist now aren't you

Do you mean Blazing Saddles from 1974?

Fuçking hell.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:32 - Jul 28 with 644 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:29 - Jul 28 by Darran

Do you mean Blazing Saddles from 1974?

Fuçking hell.

Feck me, somebody explain it to him

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:35 - Jul 28 with 640 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:24 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

And there was me thinking Darran was being harsh on you! Plough on with my agenda? Don't overestimate yourself. i couldn't give a flying fvck about vvankers like you. You're not even a real man. If you were then you would accept you'd overstepped the mark. But you can't can you? Because you are class 1, grade A no mark. ...And everyone on here now knows it. Fvck off and get another username like you normally have to do. Can you see the process here? The people who you claim to have an agenda against you do not need to scuttle off and get a new username do they? That should tell you everything, but i have a feeling it won't quite register in that little peanut that floats around inside your skull!

I have never had another user name.
Let that fact sink in and read your post back...

....silly aren't you.

#predictable

Login to get fewer ads

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:40 - Jul 28 with 634 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:32 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

Feck me, somebody explain it to him

I don't think they will actually. You're the only one who can explain the total shit that you're spouting here! Who's backing you up? You're behaving like a total cvnt and can't even see it!
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:42 - Jul 28 with 627 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:40 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

I don't think they will actually. You're the only one who can explain the total shit that you're spouting here! Who's backing you up? You're behaving like a total cvnt and can't even see it!

There
We
Are
Then

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:45 - Jul 28 with 626 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:35 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

I have never had another user name.
Let that fact sink in and read your post back...

....silly aren't you.

#predictable

Jackboostardo used to leave big gaps between sentences for no reason mind!

#predictable

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:49 - Jul 28 with 619 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:42 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

There
We
Are
Then

OMG! You made a way of calling me a tvvat that's been posted a 100 times before! You are such a cool dude!
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 0:58]
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 01:01 - Jul 28 with 607 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:40 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

"I don't think they will actually."

Do you agree with Darren re: Blazing Saddles then?
Was it not racist in 1974 but is racist now?
Go on, engage your brain, have a go, don't be shy...

(pssst...this prick is going to carry on with his tirade rather than explain his position on the subject matter, I guarantee it.
He would have you believe however that I'm the one with the "little peanut that floats around inside my skull!", strange.)

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 01:16 - Jul 28 with 601 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 01:01 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

"I don't think they will actually."

Do you agree with Darren re: Blazing Saddles then?
Was it not racist in 1974 but is racist now?
Go on, engage your brain, have a go, don't be shy...

(pssst...this prick is going to carry on with his tirade rather than explain his position on the subject matter, I guarantee it.
He would have you believe however that I'm the one with the "little peanut that floats around inside my skull!", strange.)

Take a hold of yourself you nutter. This is not about Darran, Blazzing Saddles or any other twist you'd like to put on the sick thing you originally posted! Get help you fvckin weirdo!
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 01:30 - Jul 28 with 595 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 01:16 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

Take a hold of yourself you nutter. This is not about Darran, Blazzing Saddles or any other twist you'd like to put on the sick thing you originally posted! Get help you fvckin weirdo!

That's right, it is about a joke and how some people love to take offence, and...now this is nuanced...how some get offended by things they have been told to get offended by (an offensive word for instance) yet do not get offended by other things causing contradictions and...

...oh I fecking give up.
I can't bring myself to care.
Feck off.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 01:42 - Jul 28 with 586 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 01:30 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

That's right, it is about a joke and how some people love to take offence, and...now this is nuanced...how some get offended by things they have been told to get offended by (an offensive word for instance) yet do not get offended by other things causing contradictions and...

...oh I fecking give up.
I can't bring myself to care.
Feck off.

I really hope you haven't got a gun licence. You just sort of fit the psychological profile of someone who may do something really bad one day. And it doesn't need anyone qualified to work that one out. Strange one you are.
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 02:11 - Jul 28 with 571 viewsKerouac

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 01:42 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

I really hope you haven't got a gun licence. You just sort of fit the psychological profile of someone who may do something really bad one day. And it doesn't need anyone qualified to work that one out. Strange one you are.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 02:16 - Jul 28 with 563 viewsGaryjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 02:11 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

I can certainly believe the bit about you 'being upstairs trying on your sisters clothes'!
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 07:45 - Jul 28 with 525 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 00:42 - Jul 28 by Kerouac

There
We
Are
Then

You really are twelve aren't you

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024