Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea 13:36 - Jul 21 with 7765 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/7-things-stopped-cardiff-never-1336

#backtojack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 13:41 - Jul 21 with 3302 viewsploppy

8 things. The A48M Westbound.
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 13:45 - Jul 21 with 3290 viewsNeath_Jack

9 things: Incest

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 13:51 - Jul 21 with 3268 viewsplasjack

Championship football.
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 14:05 - Jul 21 with 3232 viewsBenJ94

So what is the point of that article? Another "our city is better than your's" dig at Swansea. I really do f*cking hate WalesOnline.
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 15:45 - Jul 21 with 3109 viewsDewi1jack

Things that Swansea has success in spades at that have missed Cardiff out entirely

A beautiful coastline
decent Ice Cream
A Premier league football team

Please feel free to add to the feelgood factor.
We don't have to finance through the tax payer our successes

Edit.
Free World wide media coverage of Swansea due to the success of the club.
Means people who watch the PL have heard of Swansea.
They've already forgotten that Utd/ City/ liverpool actually played Cardiff twice!
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 16:13]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 15:56 - Jul 21 with 3071 viewsAl_Bundy

Not sure how not being electrified will affect the region around Swansea. The speed limits are quite restricted from Cardiff to Swansea in sections anyway and you have a raft of low bridges that will need removing and restructuring.

I guess the impact will be if the Paddington to Swansea regular service gets cut in a favour of Paddington to Cardiff HS services.
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 16:08 - Jul 21 with 3041 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No chance of that hittachi have already built the train maintenance depot at Swansea. GWR will not stop the service at Cardiff then run them empty to Swansea and pay network rail track charges for the privilege.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 16:13 - Jul 21 with 3028 viewsgiantstoneater

The Plague!!
Login to get fewer ads

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 16:14 - Jul 21 with 3017 viewsDewi1jack

Shit accents and dialects?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 16:14 - Jul 21 with 3017 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tiger Bay. Neil Warnock.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 16:24 - Jul 21 with 2992 viewsMo_Wives

Anus Abrahams book sales

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 16:35 - Jul 21 with 2958 viewsFireboy2

This shows they will go to great lengths to show that they are pissed off that we are in the PL and theh arent

Fvck em
Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 16:39 - Jul 21 with 2942 viewsSwanjaxs

Major funding 😢

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 16:57 - Jul 21 with 2899 viewsbuilthjack

Relegation from the PL

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 16:58 - Jul 21 with 2894 viewsbuilthjack

Less than half full stadium

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 17:12 - Jul 21 with 2843 viewsLandore_Jack

Ron Davies badger hunting.

#backtojack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 17:17 - Jul 21 with 2828 viewsdailew

Surprised they didn't have the FA Cup on there

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 18:15 - Jul 21 with 2735 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Jason Mohamed.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 18:18 - Jul 21 with 2721 viewsbarry_island

A make believe bay.

Shaking Stevens.

Dave Edmonds

Shirley Bassey

The woman from Driving School

John and the late Bob Humphries

Um, struggling now.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 18:24 - Jul 21 with 2706 viewsPrivate_Partz

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 14:05 - Jul 21 by BenJ94

So what is the point of that article? Another "our city is better than your's" dig at Swansea. I really do f*cking hate WalesOnline.

Isn't it just? I loved the bit about the Senedd. 'Few doubted it would go to Cardiff'. They were sh!tting themselves as Swansea put forward a far superior and cheaper alternative. In the end had to be seen to waste hundreds of millions put the bloody thing in Cardiff Mud Flats.
WOL, whose website now hosts the SWEP one, is taking the childish p!ss in an attempt to rub our noses in it.
Wales truly is a third world Principality with a media as close to dictatirship as you can get.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 19:19 - Jul 21 with 2606 viewsSTID2017

One ting that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea:

Relegation from the Premier League

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 19:42 - Jul 21 with 2561 viewsmonmouth

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 13:45 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

9 things: Incest

Sometimes, I just love this site.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:18 - Jul 21 with 2500 viewsKilkennyjack

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 18:24 - Jul 21 by Private_Partz

Isn't it just? I loved the bit about the Senedd. 'Few doubted it would go to Cardiff'. They were sh!tting themselves as Swansea put forward a far superior and cheaper alternative. In the end had to be seen to waste hundreds of millions put the bloody thing in Cardiff Mud Flats.
WOL, whose website now hosts the SWEP one, is taking the childish p!ss in an attempt to rub our noses in it.
Wales truly is a third world Principality with a media as close to dictatirship as you can get.

We are not a fecking Principality.

Unless its 1542.

Beware of the Risen People

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:18 - Jul 21 with 2498 viewstaffpunk

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 19:42 - Jul 21 by monmouth

Sometimes, I just love this site.

Brilliant replies fair play to another extremely strange article.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Things that stopped at Cardiff and never reached Swansea on 20:35 - Jul 21 with 2461 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dog fingering.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024