Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garden Bugs 14:12 - Jul 21 with 1453 viewsmax936

be careful out there those that potter about in the garden, I was carrying out some work on Tuesday evening and somin nasty bit me on my lower leg, what caused it to swell up and caused me no end of pain and irritation every foot forward has been painful, I am now on antibiotics I started them yday and leg is at last getting better.

There's some nasty bugs about that can and do hospitalise folk apparently.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 14:13]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Garden Bugs on 14:23 - Jul 21 with 1431 viewsploppy

Horse-fly? They're bastards.
Garden Bugs on 14:26 - Jul 21 with 1421 viewsswanjackal

From the image painted by others of you on here, they would have been shocked when they feasted on you to find their blood meal replaced with I.P.A.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 14:27]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Garden Bugs on 15:06 - Jul 21 with 1361 viewsmax936

Garden Bugs on 14:26 - Jul 21 by swanjackal

From the image painted by others of you on here, they would have been shocked when they feasted on you to find their blood meal replaced with I.P.A.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 14:27]

that's probably why the bastards are biting me

Garden Bugs on 16:43 - Jul 21 with 1316 viewsBanosswan

Don't tell the daily mail.

DEADLY FALSE WIDOW INFESTATION HITS SOUTH WALES VILLAGE

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Garden Bugs on 19:00 - Jul 21 with 1219 viewsBrynCartwright

Hope it wasn't a tick. I am paranoid about those little twunts. If wearing trousers tuck the bottoms into your socks. Can give you Lyme's disease. Only really a problem in long grass though.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Garden Bugs on 23:12 - Jul 21 with 1102 viewsmajorraglan

Garden Bugs on 14:23 - Jul 21 by ploppy

Horse-fly? They're bastards.

Got bitten twice last week whilst cutting the lawn, nightmare. Massive swelling, itching like mad. Trip to see the nurse and then medication.
Garden Bugs on 23:34 - Jul 21 with 1079 viewsGaryjack

Garden Bugs on 19:00 - Jul 21 by BrynCartwright

Hope it wasn't a tick. I am paranoid about those little twunts. If wearing trousers tuck the bottoms into your socks. Can give you Lyme's disease. Only really a problem in long grass though.

Fvck tucking your socks in. Mowing the front lawn is a dangerous undertaking these days. Take no chances. You should get one of these.

Bunch of fvckin pussies!
Garden Bugs on 10:48 - Jul 22 with 988 viewsmax936

Garden Bugs on 23:34 - Jul 21 by Garyjack

Fvck tucking your socks in. Mowing the front lawn is a dangerous undertaking these days. Take no chances. You should get one of these.

Bunch of fvckin pussies!

Pussies be fuked you ought to see the mess on my fecking leg and its still a mess and the bastard thing bit me on Tuesday.

Login to get fewer ads

Garden Bugs on 20:20 - Jul 22 with 900 viewsjacktar

Max, it's probably worth spraying on some insect repellent before a stretch in the garden. I used to get bitten and they'd come up like golf balls on times. You can also get wipes which I use now and haven't had many bites of late.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Garden Bugs on 21:26 - Jul 22 with 865 viewslonglostjack

A friend of ours had Lyme Borreliose from a tick bite. Not good and can take some time before they diagnose it correctly. I don't know how prevalent it is in Wales. We took our dog back a few years ago and the staff at the quarantine centre in Heathrow were saying how much more worried they were about ticks than rabies. In southern Germany it's a real problem.

Edit: She made a full recovery and you've probably been bitten by a midge. Don't want to worry you. It's Saturday night after all! Only typing because Mrs LJ is watching Casualty.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 21:33]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Garden Bugs on 21:31 - Jul 22 with 856 viewsLoyal

Get some honey and rub it on your legs and arms, they hate honey.
Works every time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Garden Bugs on 08:15 - Jul 23 with 785 viewsNogginthenog

Garden Bugs on 19:00 - Jul 21 by BrynCartwright

How is Lymes disease only a problem in wet grass?
Garden Bugs on 10:09 - Jul 23 with 738 viewsBrynCartwright

Garden Bugs on 08:15 - Jul 23 by Nogginthenog

How is Lymes disease only a problem in wet grass?

Long grass mate. The tick moves onto your clothing or legs if wearing shorts as you brush against the leaves.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024