Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder what Mesa was saying.... 14:27 - Jul 21 with 2603 viewsgolly47

Love seeing a bit of passion from players.

Poll: What was worse?

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 14:32 - Jul 21 with 2565 viewsTummer_from_Texas

In the context of what was happening, he was either angry at Jeff for 1) not charging forward into the box on the spot kick, in case it was saved, or 2) drifting over to the middle over and over at that point.

Indeed, I'm loving Mesa's intelligence and awareness. Obvious choice for captain to me, I don't care how bad his English is.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 14:43 - Jul 21 with 2505 viewsTheFranchise

"You are so fast, get on the bloody fullback and I will find you. You're no good to anyone standing around like that"
Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 14:45 - Jul 21 with 2492 viewsNeath_Jack

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 14:32 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

In the context of what was happening, he was either angry at Jeff for 1) not charging forward into the box on the spot kick, in case it was saved, or 2) drifting over to the middle over and over at that point.

Indeed, I'm loving Mesa's intelligence and awareness. Obvious choice for captain to me, I don't care how bad his English is.

Bob, is that you?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 14:45 - Jul 21 with 2482 viewsswanjackal

"Hethathetha theth......Chrissy Waddle" ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 14:46 - Jul 21 with 2482 viewsMo_Wives

"Pull your f@cking socks up or I'll put my winklepickers on and kick you right in the bag"
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 15:08]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 16:02 - Jul 21 with 2260 viewsJethroJack

"Hay, Jeff mon amigo, just pretend that every right back you're playing against is called Calum Chambers".
Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 16:30 - Jul 21 with 2150 views34dfgdf54

I'd honestly look at giving him the captaincy. Language barrier is a problem but he looks a player who will lead through his performances.
Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 16:31 - Jul 21 with 2137 viewsBanosswan

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 16:30 - Jul 21 by 34dfgdf54

I'd honestly look at giving him the captaincy. Language barrier is a problem but he looks a player who will lead through his performances.

Half the team speak Spanish, in the short term they could help him make the point.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 16:42 - Jul 21 with 2101 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 14:45 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

Bob, is that you?

What specifically sounded like Bob?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 18:14 - Jul 21 with 1867 viewsoldcob

Wonder what Mesa was saying.... on 16:31 - Jul 21 by Banosswan

Half the team speak Spanish, in the short term they could help him make the point.

He does speak some English, but not well. He vowed to speak English properly in three months, and I wouldn't bet against him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024