Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What gets your back up when driving? 19:14 - Jul 21 with 4129 viewsBrynCartwright

Ok we all know about tools that don't indicate but, for me, my no.1 bugbear is...

men (and it's usually a bloke I find) that do not thank you for waiting and allowing them to pass in narrow streets in the other direction.

Happened to me a couple of times today in the Bont.

Just rude.

Usually ends up with a middle finger and a curse word.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:45 - Jul 21 with 996 viewsLeonWasGod

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:13 - Jul 21 by exiledclaseboy

I took my old ma shopping a few years ago and parked in one on the justification that she was my mother and I was her son. She made me move.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 21:13]

It's ok as long as you were still breast feeding
What gets your back up when driving? on 21:46 - Jul 21 with 993 viewsexiledclaseboy

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:45 - Jul 21 by LeonWasGod

It's ok as long as you were still breast feeding

Oh my word.

Poll: Tory leader

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:51 - Jul 21 with 986 viewsdickythorpe

When you come to a junction or a roundabout and in your rear view mirror you see some pleb coming like the clappers.
Only had one person drive into the back of me thank god.

Also those stupid tinted lights and cherry bomb exhausts!!!
What gets your back up when driving? on 21:54 - Jul 21 with 978 viewsPacemaker

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:08 - Jul 21 by Neath_Jack

People who start queuing about 3 miles before the actual lane closure on the motorway. The cones are tapered for a reason, so you can filter in as you get closer. But no, people in this country love to queue and then drive about 6" from the car in front to prevent the filterers from filtering.

In NZ the sign states merge like a zip. I always thought that was they way to do it.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:55 - Jul 21 with 977 viewsBanosswan

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:54 - Jul 21 by Pacemaker

In NZ the sign states merge like a zip. I always thought that was they way to do it.

The highway code says the same.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What gets your back up when driving? on 22:37 - Jul 21 with 929 viewsbuilthjack

Cops chasing me. It takes ages to lose them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What gets your back up when driving? on 22:47 - Jul 21 with 919 viewsphact0rri

I hate those Xenon or however they are over bright headlamps behind me. And I don't mean those cracking on the high-beam. Just people with cars kitted with lights with the output of a small star.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

What gets your back up when driving? on 06:06 - Jul 22 with 876 viewssquarebear

What gets your back up when driving? on 19:44 - Jul 21 by WarwickHunt

Twàts getting in the ahead/right turn lane at traffic lights and then trying to muscle out to get past the car in front turning right. Then invariably doing the same thing at the next lights. Thick as mince.

As a footnote to the above - drivers who get in the ahead/right turn lane and don't indicate until the lights change.

Undertaking and tailgating on the motorway.

I'd wondered if not signalling until the lights change was compulsory when turning into the Singleton university campus. Even taxi drivers. Hopeless.
Login to get fewer ads

What gets your back up when driving? on 06:49 - Jul 22 with 861 viewsjackal

1. Middle lane hoggers. Turning a three lane motorway into a two lane one.

2.People who don't thank you for letting them out. Usually women.

3.People who don't indicate. How hard is it to flick a lever?

4. "Baby on board " stickers used by people who cut you up. Telling everyone else to be careful and then causing you to swerve and brake. Happened to me twice.
What gets your back up when driving? on 07:46 - Jul 22 with 848 viewssquarebear

Oh yeah. The people who pull into "my" lane to overtake without signalling but then signal when they move back in.

What the frig is that all about?

EDIT: in defence of women drivers. My woman was always a sound driver; maybe a bit over-cautious, but since the menopause she's gone to shit.

Presumably any time now I am going to buy a hat and start to hog middle lanes.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 7:50]
What gets your back up when driving? on 08:48 - Jul 22 with 818 viewsepaul

What gets your back up when driving? on 07:46 - Jul 22 by squarebear

Oh yeah. The people who pull into "my" lane to overtake without signalling but then signal when they move back in.

EDIT: in defence of women drivers. My woman was always a sound driver; maybe a bit over-cautious, but since the menopause she's gone to shit.

All the usual ones that have been stated, plus my missus, telling me to go slower say on motorway, I rarely go over 70 as concious about the amount of petrol I use, she's a right Hyacinth Bucket when in the car

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

What gets your back up when driving? on 09:40 - Jul 22 with 791 viewsWarwickHunt

What gets your back up when driving? on 07:46 - Jul 22 by squarebear

Flat cap, mate. Flat cap.

Drivers who swerve to avoid manholes. It's a manhole not a fûcking landmine, you cünts.
What gets your back up when driving? on 09:43 - Jul 22 with 788 viewsHighjack

What gets your back up when driving? on 21:51 - Jul 21 by dickythorpe

When you come to a junction or a roundabout and in your rear view mirror you see some pleb coming like the clappers.
Only had one person drive into the back of me thank god.

Also those stupid tinted lights and cherry bomb exhausts!!!

Yeah these little shyte bags spend thousands on doing up a Vauxhall Astra. They are polishing turds. It's still a Vauxhall Astra. Why don't they just spend that money on a decent car?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What gets your back up when driving? on 09:46 - Jul 22 with 785 viewsJackfath

People who go mental with rage and then shit themselves when one takes them up on the offer of getting out of the car.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What gets your back up when driving? on 09:46 - Jul 22 with 785 viewsWarwickHunt

What gets your back up when driving? on 09:43 - Jul 22 by Highjack

Yeah these little shyte bags spend thousands on doing up a Vauxhall Astra. They are polishing turds. It's still a Vauxhall Astra. Why don't they just spend that money on a decent car?

Acne carriages.
What gets your back up when driving? on 10:33 - Jul 22 with 751 viewsdickythorpe

What gets your back up when driving? on 09:40 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

Flat cap, mate. Flat cap.

Drivers who swerve to avoid manholes. It's a manhole not a fûcking landmine, you cünts.

Or "Shît cap" as they can be known.

People eating in the passenger seat, and loudly talking.
What gets your back up when driving? on 10:56 - Jul 22 with 738 viewsmonmouth

What gets your back up when driving? on 19:20 - Jul 21 by ploppy

1. Lack of indicating
2. People on their phones
3. Lorries overtaking lorries at +1 mph.
4. People cruising in the middle lane.
5. People "up my bumper'
6. People jumping a queue and cutting in at the last minute

That'll do for starters.

Number 6 is the only way to deal with Brynglas though Plops :)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What gets your back up when driving? on 11:06 - Jul 22 with 737 viewsPegojack

1. Lack of indicating
5. People "up my bumper'

That'll do for starters.

A couple of people have mentioned no. 5.

A good trick is just to switch on your sidelights momentarily. Its funny to see them slam on the brakes because they think you've just braked too.
What gets your back up when driving? on 11:06 - Jul 22 with 737 viewsunion_jack

What gets your back up when driving? on 06:06 - Jul 22 by squarebear

I'd wondered if not signalling until the lights change was compulsory when turning into the Singleton university campus. Even taxi drivers. Hopeless.

Oh this one by the bucket load. Given the amount of traffic going right you'd think they'd have made an extra lane? Really annoys me that one.

Then, at the next junction to Singleton Hospital, those turning right veer into the outside ahead lane to turn. Just turn bloody right for God's sake!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What gets your back up when driving? on 12:46 - Jul 22 with 703 viewsSTID2017

1. Lack of indicating
5. People "up my bumper'

That'll do for starters.

Agree with all them
Plus people who don't know what lane to use at roundabouts, then cut you up when they suddenly need to pull off.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What gets your back up when driving? on 12:50 - Jul 22 with 701 viewsSTID2017

What gets your back up when driving? on 19:44 - Jul 21 by WarwickHunt

Twàts getting in the ahead/right turn lane at traffic lights and then trying to muscle out to get past the car in front turning right. Then invariably doing the same thing at the next lights. Thick as mince.

As a footnote to the above - drivers who get in the ahead/right turn lane and don't indicate until the lights change.

Undertaking and tailgating on the motorway.

In America you can use any lane on the Freeway (legally as far as I know) therefore hogging the middle lane isn't a problem.
The clowns that hog the middle lane force us who want to drive correctly either to overtake them and then pull into the inner lane, or undertake them.
I hate "weavers" in traffic jams trying to get two cars ahead, especially when motorways are crawling and we are all stuck in a massive tailback

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What gets your back up when driving? on 12:51 - Jul 22 with 700 viewsWarwickHunt

What gets your back up when driving? on 12:46 - Jul 22 by STID2017

Agree with all them
Plus people who don't know what lane to use at roundabouts, then cut you up when they suddenly need to pull off.

I often feel the need to pull off when driving, especially on hot days where scantily-clad young ladies are very much in evidence.

Best to wait until you get home though.
What gets your back up when driving? on 13:02 - Jul 22 with 689 viewsWarwickHunt

What gets your back up when driving? on 12:50 - Jul 22 by STID2017

In America you can use any lane on the Freeway (legally as far as I know) therefore hogging the middle lane isn't a problem.
The clowns that hog the middle lane force us who want to drive correctly either to overtake them and then pull into the inner lane, or undertake them.
I hate "weavers" in traffic jams trying to get two cars ahead, especially when motorways are crawling and we are all stuck in a massive tailback

You can usually overtake the middle lane hoggers without too much trouble. If you go back to the inside lane (hint!) they are invariably blissfully unaware and carry on hogging the middle lane.

It's always fückwits and boy racers who undertake.

I've always thought there should be a separate motorway test a minimum of a year after you've passed your test. I'm amazed there aren't more pile-ups.
What gets your back up when driving? on 13:22 - Jul 22 with 672 viewsRogerstone

Middle lane caaaaants
Those that stay in the outside lane on the motorway and will not pull in for any reason.
Fucwits who use the right lane coming up to a roundabout and turn left - because they can't be bothered to queue

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

What gets your back up when driving? on 14:17 - Jul 22 with 641 viewsTheFranchise

Anyone that drives 5mph under just to be safe. I'm by no means a fast driver but jesus.

Anyone ridiculously over cautious really.

Honda Jazz drivers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024