Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help 20:24 - Jul 21 with 3139 viewsTaliesin

Going to Italy at the back end of August and I want to take in a match while I'm there (Roma ideally) but I cannot find the fixture list anywhere.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 20:28 - Jul 21 with 3132 viewsGaryjack

Today is the release date. That's all i could find.
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 20:32 - Jul 21 with 3124 viewsTaliesin

Yes I saw that but otherwise everything is silent. Could you imagine that on here on fixture release day?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 20:33]
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 20:54 - Jul 21 with 3094 viewsGaryjack

Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 20:32 - Jul 21 by Taliesin

Yes I saw that but otherwise everything is silent. Could you imagine that on here on fixture release day?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 20:33]

Perish the thought! Though i'm sure they're available in Italy. I'd imagine .uk media websites will update over the weekend. Pretty poor by BT Sport though, as they are showing live Serie A games next season.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2017 20:54]
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 20:55 - Jul 21 with 3089 viewsBanosswan

I think it's just the basic dates today, not fixtures. I.e. league start and finish, midweek game dates etc

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 09:46 - Jul 22 with 2974 viewspencoedjack

i went to Lazio Roma a few years ago & bought tickets in advance (paid well over the odds), big mistake as when I got there I could of bought tickets easily at face value
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 12:45 - Jul 22 with 2934 viewsTaliesin

Yes I've heard that this is the case. My problem is I'm travelling from Rome to the North on the Saturday and I need to arrange transport. If the game is on Friday / Saturday afternoon then we can catch a game in Rome. If not I could get to Milan / Turin/ Verona etc on the Sunday. The trains are showing limited tix left so I 'd like to book as soon as possible
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 13:00 - Jul 22 with 2919 viewspencoedjack

Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 12:45 - Jul 22 by Taliesin

Yes I've heard that this is the case. My problem is I'm travelling from Rome to the North on the Saturday and I need to arrange transport. If the game is on Friday / Saturday afternoon then we can catch a game in Rome. If not I could get to Milan / Turin/ Verona etc on the Sunday. The trains are showing limited tix left so I 'd like to book as soon as possible

I was a bit disappointed with Lazio Roma the staduim was only 2/3 rds full although those in there were very passionate ( outside was real naughty)

Rome to Milan you should be able to get a train on the day, I have flown into Rome a few times and caught the train to Milan as my company has an office there.

The San Siro for a game is on my list of things to do.

Enjoy
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 16:44 - Jul 22 with 2875 viewsSTID2017

Should take you back to the days of Sousa (yawn)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 17:35 - Jul 22 with 2854 viewsTaliesin

Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 13:00 - Jul 22 by pencoedjack

I was a bit disappointed with Lazio Roma the staduim was only 2/3 rds full although those in there were very passionate ( outside was real naughty)

Rome to Milan you should be able to get a train on the day, I have flown into Rome a few times and caught the train to Milan as my company has an office there.

The San Siro for a game is on my list of things to do.

Enjoy

Went to watch Wales v Italy at the San Siro - great stadium if you like having bottles of luke warm piss chucked at you from above.
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 19:50 - Jul 22 with 2817 viewspencoedjack

Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 17:35 - Jul 22 by Taliesin

Went to watch Wales v Italy at the San Siro - great stadium if you like having bottles of luke warm piss chucked at you from above.

Same in Naples in the Europa league
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 10:45 - Jul 23 with 2771 viewsBobbyBacala

Just to be aware of, you might need your passport to buy a ticket in person due to anti-hooligan legislation. I went to a Fiorentina game a few years ago and you couldn't buy on the gate so I had to buy the ticket a few days before from a small kiosk in the city centre. Obviously didn't take my passport the first time so it required two visits!
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 15:48 - Jul 28 with 2671 viewsGaryjack

http://www.skysports.com/serie-a-fixtures

Roma v Inter Milan ....26th August.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 16:01]
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 11:28 - Jul 29 with 2590 viewsZut_Alors

Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 10:45 - Jul 23 by BobbyBacala

Just to be aware of, you might need your passport to buy a ticket in person due to anti-hooligan legislation. I went to a Fiorentina game a few years ago and you couldn't buy on the gate so I had to buy the ticket a few days before from a small kiosk in the city centre. Obviously didn't take my passport the first time so it required two visits!

Second this. I saw Inter v Sassuolo last year and needed a passport for San Siro.
Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 11:59 - Jul 29 with 2571 viewspencoedjack

Italian Serie A fixtures - Help on 11:28 - Jul 29 by Zut_Alors

Second this. I saw Inter v Sassuolo last year and needed a passport for San Siro.

Strange for the Rome derby I had to show no I'D ( although it did say I needed it with me on the ticket)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024