Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Fans 21:37 - Jul 21 with 14825 viewsAl_Bundy

Fair play to them .. they are getting more bitter and twisted by the day over this Siggy saga.

On their forum we are crap, relegation fodder, small fry, welsh , shit ground and our whole club is worth only £60M

Feck me they haven't had a pot to piss in for years and won nothing now they think they are a big top 5 side in the prem now they have some cash..

Everton Fans on 21:52 - Jul 21 with 7064 viewsBorojack

And they will still finish 7th
Behind
Man City Chelsea Man U Liverpool Arsenal & Spurs.
Won't get near any of them.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Everton Fans on 21:57 - Jul 21 with 7016 viewsdickythorpe

Gutless when they play at Anfield, no win there since 1999..... We've won twice there since 2013.... Not bad for a crap club eh?
Everton Fans on 22:03 - Jul 21 with 6979 viewsdobjack2

The people's club becomes any other classless club with money
Everton Fans on 22:06 - Jul 21 with 6947 viewsBorojack

Everton Fans on 21:57 - Jul 21 by dickythorpe

Gutless when they play at Anfield, no win there since 1999..... We've won twice there since 2013.... Not bad for a crap club eh?

They thought it was funny when City were trying to sign Stones.
What was the chant money can't buy you stones.
Will always be small in PL terms if they had the financial clout of City Chelsea or Man U they would not be looking at Sigurdsson.

Everton Fans on 22:09 - Jul 21 with 6922 viewsBanosswan

Everton Fans on 22:03 - Jul 21 by dobjack2

Exactly. Always praised as the 'classier', 'friendlier' side of Liverpool (which I always agreed with), bit of money and the Billy big bollax rubbish comes out.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Everton Fans on 22:10 - Jul 21 with 6907 viewsraynor94

Becoming the new Chelsea. Their fans were the same when Abramovich took over. No class

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Everton Fans on 22:16 - Jul 21 with 6859 viewsBorojack

Everton Fans on 22:10 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Becoming the new Chelsea. Their fans were the same when Abramovich took over. No class

Not really Chelsea wouldn't sell there star striker and replace him with a tubby free transfer who is on the way down.

Everton Fans on 22:19 - Jul 21 with 6837 viewsraynor94

Everton Fans on 22:16 - Jul 21 by Borojack

Not really Chelsea wouldn't sell there star striker and replace him with a tubby free transfer who is on the way down.

I was just talking about the fans

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Fans on 22:21 - Jul 21 with 6814 viewsBorojack

Everton Fans on 22:19 - Jul 21 by raynor94

I was just talking about the fans

I know just put that on there in the hope a bitter twisted Toffee fan has a snoop on this forum.

Everton Fans on 22:30 - Jul 21 with 6745 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Since Swansea has been in the Premier League, the Swans average table position has been 11, while Everton's has been 8. By definition, that means both of us are mid-table clubs.

They get rather angry and defensive whenever I point out this fact.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Everton Fans on 22:33 - Jul 21 with 6717 viewsgetcarter

Siggy is a Jack
Everton Fans on 22:37 - Jul 21 with 6675 viewsRancid

I'm not too sure it's only their new found wealth that's turned them into another Newcastle.Koeman is someone who will want to challenge for the league title with them, deluded, probably but he's instilled a real arrogance and sense of importance there.
Everton Fans on 22:51 - Jul 21 with 6602 viewsCooperman

They'll always be bin dippers.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Everton Fans on 23:09 - Jul 21 with 6535 viewsYossarian

Everton Fans on 22:03 - Jul 21 by dobjack2

Spot on- used to think they were authentic and had good supporters but they are fast turning into a bunch of arrogant pricks- just like the other club. What a cheek, scousers live in a right shithole.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Everton Fans on 23:51 - Jul 21 with 6374 viewsJethroJack

Once things don't go according to plan, Koeman will be on his bike again to pastures new. And how the hell can fans who have to turn up at Goodison Park claim that the Liberty is a shit ground? Also, their dump is arguably the quietest I've been to during the Prem years, more atmosphere on the Moon.
Everton Fans on 00:19 - Jul 22 with 6299 viewsairedale

Really, at the end of the day, who gives a shit. Player goes or stays, so what.
Everton Fans on 06:04 - Jul 22 with 6048 viewsMo_Wives

We're talking about scousers here. Don't be surprised if when the team get back from America, Siggy is missing and his boots and training gear are sitting up on bricks.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Everton Fans on 06:37 - Jul 22 with 6002 viewsbazzool

Who gives a f#@k , i certainly dont, leave them think what they want , everton c#@ts, and they,l be even more bitter when we beat them ---- yes thats right WHEN
Everton Fans on 09:31 - Jul 22 with 5696 viewsoldcob

Everton? They are not even the best side within a mile of their ground. Swans? We are the best side in the whole of our country.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 9:32]
Everton Fans on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 5387 viewsYossarian

Everton Fans on 06:04 - Jul 22 by Mo_Wives

We're talking about scousers here. Don't be surprised if when the team get back from America, Siggy is missing and his boots and training gear are sitting up on bricks.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Everton Fans on 14:53 - Jul 22 with 5252 viewsLoyal

Everton are much the same all over.
Horrible cnts, always have been.
Bitter because they are in liverpools shadow.

English cnts ? Is that acceptable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Everton Fans on 15:29 - Jul 22 with 5194 viewsswanforthemoney

You all being very unfair. Everton arn't a bad little club. They've done very well to stay in the Premier League, considering their means. Its just a shame for their teenage supporters that they've never seen them win anything. Zip. F**k All. Big doughnut shaped zero.

I stand in the North Stand

Everton Fans on 15:46 - Jul 22 with 5148 viewsmonmouth

Everton Fans on 09:31 - Jul 22 by oldcob

Everton? They are not even the best side within a mile of their ground. Swans? We are the best side in the whole of our country.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 9:32]

I really like that as a description of the Scouse Lite. They are not even the best side in their postcode.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton Fans on 23:19 - Jul 22 with 4635 viewsBungle

Hi Guys, Everton fan here, what's this all about then?

I think what you need to understand is that there is a pecking order in the league and sadly you're right at the bottom of the food chain. We've flashed a bit of leg at your best player and he's all over us. We aren't even an elite club and he's jumping at the first chance to bin you lot off, what does that tell you about where you're going as a club?

The irony of you all frothing at the mouth about how bitter and deluded we are when this thread is full of exactly that. Happy for one of you sister fingerers to engage in a proper debate with me once you've calmed down.
Everton Fans on 23:23 - Jul 22 with 4611 viewsMo_Wives

Everton Fans on 23:19 - Jul 22 by Bungle

Hi Guys, Everton fan here, what's this all about then?

I think what you need to understand is that there is a pecking order in the league and sadly you're right at the bottom of the food chain. We've flashed a bit of leg at your best player and he's all over us. We aren't even an elite club and he's jumping at the first chance to bin you lot off, what does that tell you about where you're going as a club?

The irony of you all frothing at the mouth about how bitter and deluded we are when this thread is full of exactly that. Happy for one of you sister fingerers to engage in a proper debate with me once you've calmed down.

Ay calm down, calm down

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024