Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Fans 21:37 - Jul 21 with 14828 viewsAl_Bundy

Fair play to them .. they are getting more bitter and twisted by the day over this Siggy saga.

On their forum we are crap, relegation fodder, small fry, welsh , shit ground and our whole club is worth only £60M

Feck me they haven't had a pot to piss in for years and won nothing now they think they are a big top 5 side in the prem now they have some cash..

Everton Fans on 10:11 - Jul 23 with 2698 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everton Fans on 23:59 - Jul 22 by Bungle

It was a close run thing between Everton and Swansea when I was selecting a club to support, the fact that Wales resembles a Hiroshima/Chernobyl hybrid swung me towards Everton.

You've obviously never visited Liverpool then.
Or Swansea. It's hellish here. With all these magnificent Sandy beaches to choose from. Hellish.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 10:28]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Everton Fans on 10:38 - Jul 23 with 2645 viewsNSNOChris

Everton Fans on 06:50 - Jul 23 by jack247

If you guys want to do this, you need to be more subtle and cerebral about it. Those insults are tired and inoffensive.

3/10

Hi Jack,

My comments were not meant to insult, I was simply pointing out facts. I apologise sincerely if this has caused you to be upset. I know it must be hard to have pride in your hometown but being angry with the world is not the answer; please take my advice and run with it. You'll look dapper in those Lonsdale trabs.
Everton Fans on 10:51 - Jul 23 with 2604 viewsjack247

Everton Fans on 10:38 - Jul 23 by NSNOChris

Hi Jack,

My comments were not meant to insult, I was simply pointing out facts. I apologise sincerely if this has caused you to be upset. I know it must be hard to have pride in your hometown but being angry with the world is not the answer; please take my advice and run with it. You'll look dapper in those Lonsdale trabs.

Nice. Do you want to try a sheep joke next?
Everton Fans on 11:12 - Jul 23 with 2575 viewsProfessor

Everton Fans on 09:25 - Jul 23 by Mo_Wives

Maybe you can tell us what was wrong with the Swans last night?

Sadly not. Not much commercial production of Swans.
Everton Fans on 11:50 - Jul 23 with 2485 viewsWarwickHunt

Everton Fans on 00:33 - Jul 23 by NSNOChris

Why would you like to know friend

You failed to include a question mark and a vocative comma there, Noam.
Everton Fans on 11:53 - Jul 23 with 2469 viewsNSNOChris

Everton Fans on 10:51 - Jul 23 by jack247

Nice. Do you want to try a sheep joke next?

These are not jokes my 7 toed friend, please try and refrain from being so negative.
Everton Fans on 12:00 - Jul 23 with 2444 viewsmonmouth

Everton Fans on 11:53 - Jul 23 by NSNOChris

These are not jokes my 7 toed friend, please try and refrain from being so negative.

This is you, isn't it, mate?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton Fans on 12:06 - Jul 23 with 2427 viewsWarwickHunt

Everton Fans on 23:32 - Jul 22 by Bungle

LOL at you getting your best player robbed by the 7th place club, how desperate must he be to get away?

I'm sure if someone offered to double your wages* you'd change jobs too.

Imagine the trackie bottoms and Iceland pizzas you could buy on £200 a week! Probably have enough left over for a new broom too.

*note avoidance of stereotyping
Login to get fewer ads

Everton Fans on 13:25 - Jul 23 with 2328 viewsCooperman

Everton Fans on 23:32 - Jul 22 by Bungle

LOL at you getting your best player robbed by the 7th place club, how desperate must he be to get away?

At £40m + we're not the ones getting robbed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Everton Fans on 13:30 - Jul 23 with 2311 viewsNeath_Jack

Everton Fans on 00:21 - Jul 23 by PozuelosSideys

Tell us Chris. What does the NSNO stand for?

It's probably an acronym of that Latin shite on their club crest.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Everton Fans on 13:58 - Jul 23 with 2261 viewsjack247

Everton Fans on 11:53 - Jul 23 by NSNOChris

Really weak effort. You'd have been better off staying on toffeeweb. People reading this site are going to think you're a typical Everton fan and that's hardly fair on the rest of them is it? Thought you Scouse boys were supposed to be witty.
Everton Fans on 14:04 - Jul 23 with 2245 viewsdickythorpe

Why can't they beat Liverpool at Anfield?
Everton Fans on 14:08 - Jul 23 with 2229 viewsBorojack

Everton Fans on 14:04 - Jul 23 by dickythorpe

Because they are not as good as them they couldn't beat us at the Liberty either and scraped a draw at home.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Everton Fans on 14:11 - Jul 23 with 2207 viewsjack247

Everton Fans on 14:08 - Jul 23 by Borojack

Because they are not as good as them they couldn't beat us at the Liberty either and scraped a draw at home.

They are a very big part of why we stayed up and are able to demand extortionate fees for Siggy. They'd probably have got him for £10m if they'd beat us
Everton Fans on 14:13 - Jul 23 with 2199 viewsShonky

Everton Fans on 12:06 - Jul 23 by WarwickHunt

I'm sure if someone offered to double your wages* you'd change jobs too.

Imagine the trackie bottoms and Iceland pizzas you could buy on £200 a week! Probably have enough left over for a new broom too.

*note avoidance of stereotyping

Its just a ride...

Everton Fans on 14:17 - Jul 23 with 2182 viewsBorojack

Everton Fans on 14:11 - Jul 23 by jack247

They are a very big part of why we stayed up and are able to demand extortionate fees for Siggy. They'd probably have got him for £10m if they'd beat us

Yes nice of Ash not to try and waste time at the end shoveing Mawson.
Cost them about 30 million quid

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Everton Fans on 14:22 - Jul 23 with 2158 viewsLoyal

Everton Fans on 14:04 - Jul 23 by dickythorpe

We can beat Liverpool at anfield.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Everton Fans on 20:57 - Jul 23 with 1938 viewsmansel_thomas

Ironic to see this thread evolve but not surprising
Everton Fans on 21:51 - Jul 23 with 1890 viewsEFC

Alright Lads Everton fan here, I wouldn't judge an entire fanbase on a few online idiots as every fanbase has those. Unlike our neighbours who have a warped sense of self entitlement (Van Dijk should hand in a Transfer Request and force a move on the cheap yet how dare Coutinho possibly want to leave the club) us Blues are much more down to earth and you'll find a fair few of our fans state how Swansea are perfectly entitled to hold out for As much money as possible (like ourselves have done for years now). Anyone who genuinely hangs around both sets of fans not just basing opinion off Twitter would see the stark difference in the fanbases (yes we are people's club!)

I do think we sometimes get a rough deal with opposition fans, yes we are not as big as what we were in the 80's but we still are one of England most decorated clubs, have a good manager and owner, and a new 55-60k seater stadium in the pipeline which is due for 3-4 seasons time on the docks which is part of a massive rejuvenation project and will bring in massive outside investment hopefully.

Southampton fans were the same when Koeman left them for us and were slagging us off saying we were no bigger of a club and were just throwing money around arrogantly even though we have largely finished around 6/7th the past decade whilst they were not so long ago in League one.

I would say we are more attractive than Swansea but that's football, we've just lost Lukaku to Utd likewise you may lose Siggurdsson to us. Footballers come and go but the fans always remain.

Good luck anyway for next season
Everton Fans on 21:59 - Jul 23 with 1853 viewsjack247

Everton Fans on 21:51 - Jul 23 by EFC

Alright Lads Everton fan here, I wouldn't judge an entire fanbase on a few online idiots as every fanbase has those. Unlike our neighbours who have a warped sense of self entitlement (Van Dijk should hand in a Transfer Request and force a move on the cheap yet how dare Coutinho possibly want to leave the club) us Blues are much more down to earth and you'll find a fair few of our fans state how Swansea are perfectly entitled to hold out for As much money as possible (like ourselves have done for years now). Anyone who genuinely hangs around both sets of fans not just basing opinion off Twitter would see the stark difference in the fanbases (yes we are people's club!)

I do think we sometimes get a rough deal with opposition fans, yes we are not as big as what we were in the 80's but we still are one of England most decorated clubs, have a good manager and owner, and a new 55-60k seater stadium in the pipeline which is due for 3-4 seasons time on the docks which is part of a massive rejuvenation project and will bring in massive outside investment hopefully.

Southampton fans were the same when Koeman left them for us and were slagging us off saying we were no bigger of a club and were just throwing money around arrogantly even though we have largely finished around 6/7th the past decade whilst they were not so long ago in League one.

I would say we are more attractive than Swansea but that's football, we've just lost Lukaku to Utd likewise you may lose Siggurdsson to us. Footballers come and go but the fans always remain.

Good luck anyway for next season

I don't think anyone with any sense is saying you aren't a bigger club than us mate, just not as big as some of your fans seem to think you are.
Everton Fans on 22:24 - Jul 23 with 1810 viewsEFC

Everton Fans on 21:59 - Jul 23 by jack247

I don't think anyone with any sense is saying you aren't a bigger club than us mate, just not as big as some of your fans seem to think you are.

I agree some of our fans on social media act like morons but I don't think that should tar the rest of us like that. I think it's largely down to the fact that for the best part of 2 decades we've been ran by skint and incompetent ownership in Peter Johnson then Bill Kenwright and had to sit by For years penny pinching and selling to buy/pay off banks whilst our neighbours continued to win trophies/spend massive sums of money. I was lucky enough to see us in the 70's and 80's but it's not been easy for the young blues growing up in the city through the 90's relegation battles and early 00's (hell even when we had some form of achievement finishing 4th that lot had to go one step better and win the bloody CL!) Thankfully Moyes had us punchimg about our weight financially and kept us in and around the top 6/7 but now it looks like we have a board who can give us the means to atleast compete again.

I think now we finally have an owner who looks to have some cash and an actual business model in place has just made some fans giddy, although theirs no excuse for them to act like Muppets.

Trust me outside of the world of social media the majority of our fanbase are some of the most level headed you can find. You can't share a city with such a bunch of self entitled and deluded rivals and not have some sense of self reflection! ;)

I personally don't think Siggurdssons worth £50 million but if that's what you guys are asking for we either put up or walk away! Swansea are totally entitled to hold out for a big fee imo.
Everton Fans on 22:27 - Jul 23 with 1791 viewsjack247

Everton Fans on 22:24 - Jul 23 by EFC

I agree some of our fans on social media act like morons but I don't think that should tar the rest of us like that. I think it's largely down to the fact that for the best part of 2 decades we've been ran by skint and incompetent ownership in Peter Johnson then Bill Kenwright and had to sit by For years penny pinching and selling to buy/pay off banks whilst our neighbours continued to win trophies/spend massive sums of money. I was lucky enough to see us in the 70's and 80's but it's not been easy for the young blues growing up in the city through the 90's relegation battles and early 00's (hell even when we had some form of achievement finishing 4th that lot had to go one step better and win the bloody CL!) Thankfully Moyes had us punchimg about our weight financially and kept us in and around the top 6/7 but now it looks like we have a board who can give us the means to atleast compete again.

I think now we finally have an owner who looks to have some cash and an actual business model in place has just made some fans giddy, although theirs no excuse for them to act like Muppets.

Trust me outside of the world of social media the majority of our fanbase are some of the most level headed you can find. You can't share a city with such a bunch of self entitled and deluded rivals and not have some sense of self reflection! ;)

I personally don't think Siggurdssons worth £50 million but if that's what you guys are asking for we either put up or walk away! Swansea are totally entitled to hold out for a big fee imo.

Fair enough. Every village has its idiots.

You're right, Siggy isn't worth £50m, but then nor is Barkley or Kyle Walker. It's an inflated market.
Everton Fans on 22:39 - Jul 23 with 1770 viewsFireboy2

As some of you lot know I live in the nw of england and I know quite a few toffees

They are all top people who are level headed,have a great sense of humour and know their football as are most Everton fans

These 20 or so muppets are keyboard warriors who would never say boo to a welshman

Well,not to his face anyway
Everton Fans on 23:25 - Jul 23 with 1701 viewsLoyal

Everton Fans on 21:59 - Jul 23 by jack247

Definitely not the biggest club in Liverpool.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Everton Fans on 23:35 - Jul 23 with 1688 viewsEFC

Everton Fans on 22:39 - Jul 23 by Fireboy2

As some of you lot know I live in the nw of england and I know quite a few toffees

They are all top people who are level headed,have a great sense of humour and know their football as are most Everton fans

These 20 or so muppets are keyboard warriors who would never say boo to a welshman

Well,not to his face anyway

It's funny as I post on a number of other clubs forums and I always find we have a very similiar fanbase to clubs like Man City (until their takeover) and Sunderland in that we are largely a local working class fanbase who puts up with self entitled neighbours.

You speak to any Blue and we'll tell you as it is - we are a club good enough for 7th who might push for 4/5/6 in a very good season.

Speak to any Liverpool fan, and it's about how great they are, how every transfer signing they make is world class and how they're going to win the league every season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024