Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Fans 21:37 - Jul 21 with 15108 viewsAl_Bundy

Fair play to them .. they are getting more bitter and twisted by the day over this Siggy saga.

On their forum we are crap, relegation fodder, small fry, welsh , shit ground and our whole club is worth only £60M

Feck me they haven't had a pot to piss in for years and won nothing now they think they are a big top 5 side in the prem now they have some cash..

Everton Fans on 23:26 - Jul 22 with 2081 viewsPozuelosSideys

Everton Fans on 23:19 - Jul 22 by Bungle

Hi Guys, Everton fan here, what's this all about then?

I think what you need to understand is that there is a pecking order in the league and sadly you're right at the bottom of the food chain. We've flashed a bit of leg at your best player and he's all over us. We aren't even an elite club and he's jumping at the first chance to bin you lot off, what does that tell you about where you're going as a club?

The irony of you all frothing at the mouth about how bitter and deluded we are when this thread is full of exactly that. Happy for one of you sister fingerers to engage in a proper debate with me once you've calmed down.

We have won more silverware than Everton in the last 20 years. FACT.

Enjoy your impending expensive failure

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Everton Fans on 23:27 - Jul 22 with 2103 viewsBorojack

I think what you need to understand is that there is a pecking order in the league and sadly you're right at the bottom of the food chain. We've flashed a bit of leg at your best player and he's all over us. We aren't even an elite club and he's jumping at the first chance to bin you lot off, what does that tell you about where you're going as a club?

The irony of you all frothing at the mouth about how bitter and deluded we are when this thread is full of exactly that. Happy for one of you sister fingerers to engage in a proper debate with me once you've calmed down.

Is that why you sold Lukaku and replaced him with that fat useless Kant.
There is a pecking order see and your in 7th place.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Everton Fans on 23:29 - Jul 22 with 2095 viewsBungle

Everton Fans on 23:23 - Jul 22 by Mo_Wives

Ay calm down, calm down

Rapid response there given you're all still on dial up.

But to be serious for a moment, I don't even want Sigurdsson, I hope we lash £50m on him and he then sits on our bench whilst you get relegated. Im in Wycombe so Ill pop down and see you play them in a couple of seasons.
Everton Fans on 23:32 - Jul 22 with 2082 viewsBungle

LOL at you getting your best player robbed by the 7th place club, how desperate must he be to get away?
Everton Fans on 23:36 - Jul 22 with 2048 viewsadamswan

Hi mate,
Glad you took the time to contribute to this fine forum. Having lived in Liverpool for 5 years, in the fine area of Kensington, I hope you are being ironic in referring us as "sister fingerers. I wouldn't want to raise my dog, let alone family, in anywhere with exception to two areas of your city, and to be honest those areas are classed as the Wirral.
You are worse than your neighbours on the other side of Stanley park when it comes to living in the past, you have achieved absolutely nothing of note for quite a while now, so where is the arrogance coming from? Your enthusiasm at the moment comes from a foreign businessman buying you some hope, that's it, embarrassing.

Money from that businessman is all that's turned Siggy's head. Do you think he is desperate to play for Everton for any other reason haha? If he signs, he will move to Formby straight away to avoid the shithole you live in, and unfortunately for him will have to endure your shit atmosphere in your ancient crumbling stadium every other week.

Cheers La.
Everton Fans on 23:41 - Jul 22 with 1998 viewsNSNOChris

Everton Fans on 23:29 - Jul 22 by Bungle

Rapid response there given you're all still on dial up.

But to be serious for a moment, I don't even want Sigurdsson, I hope we lash £50m on him and he then sits on our bench whilst you get relegated. Im in Wycombe so Ill pop down and see you play them in a couple of seasons.

Hi Welsh Frands,

Another Blue here; why such anger?? It's becoming an embarrassment listening to such hate come from a bunch of people who wouldn't look a miss in another "Hills have Eyes" remake. As Bungle has kindly pointed out to you fellas, there's a food chain; you are at the bottom and that includes teams in the championship.

Just enjoy your time in the top league while it lasts, cut the anger and keep producing players for the bigger clubs. It's Sunday tomorrow, relax and take yourselves to Sports Direct and treat yourself to a brand new pair of Lonsdale trans, a nice bright green Fila vest and take your sister out on a date before smashing her behind the Poundland

Lots of love
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 23:43]
Everton Fans on 23:41 - Jul 22 with 1995 viewsProfessor

Everton Fans on 23:32 - Jul 22 by Bungle

LOL at you getting your best player robbed by the 7th place club, how desperate must he be to get away?

Sad

Most Evertonians are great. However, money has really affected some of them. Woodison Park is a great old ground, but outdated and has poor facilities. A bit of humility from a team that has won Nothing in 22 years and fed off the big boys scraps would not go amiss. Still less delusional than the reds at least, but a club that has lived on its wits and debt for many years. And given the socioeconomic deprivation of the area around Woodison Park then comments about dial up do you no favours.
Everton Fans on 23:43 - Jul 22 with 1981 viewsmonmouth

Everton Fans on 23:36 - Jul 22 by adamswan

Hi mate,
Glad you took the time to contribute to this fine forum. Having lived in Liverpool for 5 years, in the fine area of Kensington, I hope you are being ironic in referring us as "sister fingerers. I wouldn't want to raise my dog, let alone family, in anywhere with exception to two areas of your city, and to be honest those areas are classed as the Wirral.
You are worse than your neighbours on the other side of Stanley park when it comes to living in the past, you have achieved absolutely nothing of note for quite a while now, so where is the arrogance coming from? Your enthusiasm at the moment comes from a foreign businessman buying you some hope, that's it, embarrassing.

Money from that businessman is all that's turned Siggy's head. Do you think he is desperate to play for Everton for any other reason haha? If he signs, he will move to Formby straight away to avoid the shithole you live in, and unfortunately for him will have to endure your shit atmosphere in your ancient crumbling stadium every other week.

Cheers La.

That's not really fair. They won the FA cup in the mid 1990s. I'm sure that's what'll swing it for Sigurdsson. He'll do well for them, following in the stellar footsteps of Ash Williams and Robbie Martinez.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Fans on 23:43 - Jul 22 with 1953 viewsPozuelosSideys

Everton Fans on 23:41 - Jul 22 by NSNOChris

Hi Welsh Frands,

Another Blue here; why such anger?? It's becoming an embarrassment listening to such hate come from a bunch of people who wouldn't look a miss in another "Hills have Eyes" remake. As Bungle has kindly pointed out to you fellas, there's a food chain; you are at the bottom and that includes teams in the championship.

Just enjoy your time in the top league while it lasts, cut the anger and keep producing players for the bigger clubs. It's Sunday tomorrow, relax and take yourselves to Sports Direct and treat yourself to a brand new pair of Lonsdale trans, a nice bright green Fila vest and take your sister out on a date before smashing her behind the Poundland

Lots of love
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 23:43]

Tracksuits? Youre the scouser pal, not any of us.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Everton Fans on 23:44 - Jul 22 with 1965 viewsBungle

Everton Fans on 23:36 - Jul 22 by adamswan

Hi mate,

Cheers La.

Im not from Liverpool mate so you'll need to direct your hatred for the city towards someone else.

I feel we've got off on the wrong foot and would like the chance to make amends, if only to save your wives/mothers/sisters (all 3 being the same person in some of your cases) from getting an angry banging this evening.

I have nothing against Swansea, they don't really register on anyone's radar in the footballing world so why would I? But you've launched a vicious unprovoked attack on us because you don't like that we've got the cheek to bid for your player. Just have a beer and welcome Rickie Lambert with open arms chaps.
Everton Fans on 23:44 - Jul 22 with 1965 viewsBrynCartwright

Any Swans fans shitting on an Everton forum. Hope not!. It's truly the sign of an irrelevant and bitterly sad twunt.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Everton Fans on 23:46 - Jul 22 with 1941 viewsBungle

Everton Fans on 23:44 - Jul 22 by BrynCartwright

Any Swans fans shitting on an Everton forum. Hope not!. It's truly the sign of an irrelevant and bitterly sad twunt.

Well you've nailed me there.
Everton Fans on 23:47 - Jul 22 with 1918 viewsMo_Wives

Everton Fans on 23:43 - Jul 22 by PozuelosSideys

Tracksuits? Youre the scouser pal, not any of us.

TBF, I think he was suggesting we spend sunday the same way he does

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Everton Fans on 23:48 - Jul 22 with 1887 viewsPozuelosSideys

Everton Fans on 23:44 - Jul 22 by Bungle

Im not from Liverpool mate so you'll need to direct your hatred for the city towards someone else.

I feel we've got off on the wrong foot and would like the chance to make amends, if only to save your wives/mothers/sisters (all 3 being the same person in some of your cases) from getting an angry banging this evening.

I have nothing against Swansea, they don't really register on anyone's radar in the footballing world so why would I? But you've launched a vicious unprovoked attack on us because you don't like that we've got the cheek to bid for your player. Just have a beer and welcome Rickie Lambert with open arms chaps.

Oh, so youre an Everton fan from Wycombe.

Plastic.

Everton Fans on 23:51 - Jul 22 with 1873 viewsMo_Wives

Everton Fans on 23:44 - Jul 22 by Bungle

You're not from Liverpool?
So you decided to be a glory hunter and you chose f*cking Everton.....hahahahah... what a retard

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Everton Fans on 23:52 - Jul 22 with 1863 viewsBungle

Everton Fans on 23:48 - Jul 22 by PozuelosSideys

Oh, so youre an Everton fan from Wycombe.

Plastic.

10/10 for being able to read mate, bit weird that you were 32 before you left primary school but the perseverance has paid dividends.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 23:54]
Everton Fans on 23:58 - Jul 22 with 1814 viewsPozuelosSideys

Everton Fans on 23:52 - Jul 22 by Bungle

10/10 for being able to read mate, bit weird that you were 32 before you left primary school but the perseverance has paid dividends.

Well, you had to edit that one sentence, so i assume you type by mashing your keyboard with your face.

Everton Fans on 23:59 - Jul 22 with 1811 viewsBungle

Everton Fans on 23:51 - Jul 22 by Mo_Wives

You're not from Liverpool?
So you decided to be a glory hunter and you chose f*cking Everton.....hahahahah... what a retard

It was a close run thing between Everton and Swansea when I was selecting a club to support, the fact that Wales resembles a Hiroshima/Chernobyl hybrid swung me towards Everton.
Everton Fans on 23:59 - Jul 22 with 1797 viewsMo_Wives

Everton Fans on 23:58 - Jul 22 by PozuelosSideys

Well, you had to edit that one sentence, so i assume you type by mashing your keyboard with your face.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Everton Fans on 00:03 - Jul 23 with 1768 viewsProfessor

Everton Fans on 23:52 - Jul 22 by Bungle

It is generally said in Liverpool that Evertoniians are bitter, bluenosed people born out of wedlock. Being from NeathI sympathise with their pessimism. But at least they are from a great city not a Bucks non entity. I fear you and other keyboard warriors do little for your club's good reputation. If Sigurddson goes he goes. Players are transient. Being an arrogant prat is not.
Everton Fans on 00:04 - Jul 23 with 1754 viewsMo_Wives

Everton Fans on 23:59 - Jul 22 by Bungle

It was a close run thing between Everton and Swansea when I was selecting a club to support, the fact that Wales resembles a Hiroshima/Chernobyl hybrid swung me towards Everton.

So you decided to be a glory hunter and your first choice was Everton and second choice was Swansea?...what a tit.

BTW, do you know you could have chose Liverpool? Far more successful and same travel costs.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Everton Fans on 00:05 - Jul 23 with 1748 viewsNSNOChris

Everton Fans on 00:03 - Jul 23 by Professor

It is generally said in Liverpool that Evertoniians are bitter, bluenosed people born out of wedlock. Being from NeathI sympathise with their pessimism. But at least they are from a great city not a Bucks non entity. I fear you and other keyboard warriors do little for your club's good reputation. If Sigurddson goes he goes. Players are transient. Being an arrogant prat is not.

*Evertonians

It's ok, English is not your first language
Everton Fans on 00:06 - Jul 23 with 1743 viewsBungle

Everton Fans on 23:58 - Jul 22 by PozuelosSideys

A consequence of mingling with simpletons I suppose.

Anyhow, it's midnight on Saturday and I've chosen to spend it on a Swansea forum, it's probably time to re-evaluate what I'm doing with my life.

Just a side note I hope he signs for Leicester, imagine him making a sideways step like that. All the best for the upcoming season, I look forward to Lambert and Bradley Wright-Phillips working in tandem like the Ebony & Ivory of the footballing world.
Everton Fans on 00:06 - Jul 23 with 1741 viewsPozuelosSideys

Everton Fans on 00:05 - Jul 23 by NSNOChris

*Evertonians

Listening to Scousers speak, neither is it theirs

Everton Fans on 00:11 - Jul 23 with 1701 viewsProfessor

Everton Fans on 00:05 - Jul 23 by NSNOChris

*Evertonians

No just poor eyesight and an iPhone. I have managed ok so far. Don"t need much education to be the professor
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024