Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day 10:54 - Jul 22 with 4697 viewsE20Jack

Watch this space...

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 10:59 - Jul 22 with 2927 viewsSwansea93

Won't happen

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:00 - Jul 22 with 2918 viewsunion_jack

I respect E20's posts but think (hope) that's not true.

Leicester FFS!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:00 - Jul 22 with 2919 viewsWhiterockin

How many Sigurdsson threads do we need. Enough is enough until something moves.
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:08 - Jul 22 with 2852 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:00 - Jul 22 by union_jack

I respect E20's posts but think (hope) that's not true.

Leicester FFS!!

As long as we get the money, I don't really care who he goes to out of them both personally. After the way the Everton fans have acted then it would actually be quite funny if it does happen. It most certainly is back on the cards though.

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:14 - Jul 22 with 2812 viewsSwansea93

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:08 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

As long as we get the money, I don't really care who he goes to out of them both personally. After the way the Everton fans have acted then it would actually be quite funny if it does happen. It most certainly is back on the cards though.

Where have you heard/read this?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:22 - Jul 22 with 2741 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:14 - Jul 22 by Swansea93

Where have you heard/read this?

I am a risk analyst for a top London firm that deals in markets such as this. We get information that the general public don't, or certainly before they know. Obviously I have no knowledge of if offers have been made or the specifics but it is absolutely on the cards, that I know.

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:25 - Jul 22 with 2713 viewsunion_jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:08 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

Ive got this (irrational) thing against Leicester!

You are probably right. Stump up the money and off he goes. But do it NOW! Not the 31st August.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:33 - Jul 22 with 2667 viewsItchySphincter

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:25 - Jul 22 by union_jack

You are probably right. Stump up the money and off he goes. But do it NOW! Not the 31st August.

I hope he goes there and they get relegated.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:34 - Jul 22 with 2655 viewsJonTheJack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:25 - Jul 22 by union_jack

They are my new Norwich.
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:35 - Jul 22 with 2652 viewsBorojack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:22 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

I am a risk analyst for a top London firm that deals in markets such as this. We get information that the general public don't, or certainly before they know. Obviously I have no knowledge of if offers have been made or the specifics but it is absolutely on the cards, that I know.

Well I am not a risk analyst but I would be prepared to risk a tenner with you that he won't sign for them.
And will end up at Everton

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:37 - Jul 22 with 2639 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:35 - Jul 22 by Borojack

Well I am not a risk analyst but I would be prepared to risk a tenner with you that he won't sign for them.
And will end up at Everton

I will take your bet at 1/2 that he wont sign for Everton if you like?

(Settlement date of Sept 1st)
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 11:39]

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:40 - Jul 22 with 2616 viewsSwans_16

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:22 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

If that is your true rule, then you really shouldn't be posting that on a public forum.

Could lose your job mate.
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:43 - Jul 22 with 2579 viewsUplandsJack

If Siggy goes off to Leicester it will be hilarious really.
The place is a complete shit hole and I can't see them winning much can you? They've just had their once in a lifetime achievement....

It will be down to how much £££ he can earn if he heads off to them. Nothing at all to do with next level. European competition etc.

He's been poorly advised and now backed himself into a corner. What a tvvat. Should have kept his head down and just played the long game.

The guy is a complete 5 knuckle shuffler to me from now on. Not that I was his biggest fan before...
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:44 - Jul 22 with 2560 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:40 - Jul 22 by Swans_16

If that is your true rule, then you really shouldn't be posting that on a public forum.

Could lose your job mate.

I have not given you any actual sources or any actual information what so ever, other than a deal being struck with Leicester becoming more likely. If I told you that prior to the market being adjusted then you may have a case, as it stands it makes little difference to anything.

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:45 - Jul 22 with 2552 viewsBorojack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:37 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

No just the straight tenner if he signs for Leicester you win Everton I win.
Loser pays to a charity of his choice.
Hopefully will stay with us cant see it though.

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:46 - Jul 22 with 2540 viewsWarwickHunt

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:37 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

Too risky...
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:48 - Jul 22 with 2526 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:45 - Jul 22 by Borojack

No just the straight tenner if he signs for Leicester you win Everton I win.
Loser pays to a charity of his choice.
Hopefully will stay with us cant see it though.

That flies in the face of the principles of my job if I accept that . I wouldn't lay anything above market value, which is around 8/13 currently. So I will respectfully decline.

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:50 - Jul 22 with 2494 viewsBorojack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:33 - Jul 22 by ItchySphincter

I hope he goes there and they get relegated.

I think it could hinge on whether they sell Mahrez they want 50 million for him Roma have offered 27.
But Arsenal are interested as well.
Same applies to Everton with Ross Berkley they want 50 million but Spurs don't want to pay that much.
Can see this deal rumbling on well into August which is no good for anyone really.

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:02 - Jul 22 with 2394 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 11:48 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

That flies in the face of the principles of my job if I accept that . I wouldn't lay anything above market value, which is around 8/13 currently. So I will respectfully decline.

Basically no balls.
Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:05 - Jul 22 with 2378 viewsBorojack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:02 - Jul 22 by Whiterockin

Basically no balls.

I was thinking that but being the polite sole that I am kept a diplomatic silence

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:08 - Jul 22 with 2347 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:05 - Jul 22 by Borojack

I was thinking that but being the polite sole that I am kept a diplomatic silence

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:11 - Jul 22 with 2316 viewsNeath_Jack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:05 - Jul 22 by Borojack

Dover?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:12 - Jul 22 with 2307 viewsE20Jack

Not a matter of having balls. If I wanted to place money on it, why take evens when I can get 3/1 on him going to Leicester with a multitude of firms? Not much of a risk analyst if I am increasing my risk to reward ratio needlessly by 300%. Happy to take a bet that he will not go to Everton at 1/2 though? But I would imagine you would have a similar stance that you could take 8/13 and 4/5 elsewhere so why take 1/2?

For the record, I am not saying he is on his way to Leicester. I am saying the deal is back on the cards. He is still more likely to go to Everton, but not the shoe in it was a week ago.

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:13 - Jul 22 with 2290 viewsBorojack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:11 - Jul 22 by Neath_Jack

Dover?

Better than Are I suppose

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:15 - Jul 22 with 2269 viewsBorojack

Gylfi to Leicester looking more and more likely by the day on 12:12 - Jul 22 by E20Jack

Not a matter of having balls. If I wanted to place money on it, why take evens when I can get 3/1 on him going to Leicester with a multitude of firms? Not much of a risk analyst if I am increasing my risk to reward ratio needlessly by 300%. Happy to take a bet that he will not go to Everton at 1/2 though? But I would imagine you would have a similar stance that you could take 8/13 and 4/5 elsewhere so why take 1/2?

For the record, I am not saying he is on his way to Leicester. I am saying the deal is back on the cards. He is still more likely to go to Everton, but not the shoe in it was a week ago.

It's only a tenner and it would have gone to a good cause.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024