Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) 14:43 - Jul 22 with 1931 viewsSwanjaxs

Just to lighten the mood and after my much publicised night out in Bridgend it's Southampton's turn.... stay tuned as I trawl the local nightlife/ pubs ect.... STID YJB 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 21:23 - Jul 22 with 507 viewsSwanjaxs

Bridgend 2 Southampton 1 now 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 22:47 - Jul 22 with 455 viewspencoedjack

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 21:23 - Jul 22 by Swanjaxs

Bridgend 2 Southampton 1 now 😎

No way.
Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:50 - Jul 23 with 393 viewsGlyn1

And after that he was heard of no more.

Probably been kidnapped on the docks to work in Monmouth's cruise ship.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 20:51]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:54 - Jul 23 with 387 viewsAl_Bundy

Southampton is a good night out if you know where to go whether its's good music, clubbing or milf chasing whatever takes your fancy.
Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 21:02 - Jul 23 with 383 viewsSwanjaxs

Swanjaxs does Southampton ( three weeks early) on 20:50 - Jul 23 by Glyn1

And after that he was heard of no more.

Probably been kidnapped on the docks to work in Monmouth's cruise ship.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 20:51]

Back in SA2 safe and sound, battery went on my phone, have to say some cracking pubs down by the docks, one thing that struck me was the amount of homeless people, nearly every doorway in the city centre was taken up, did my bit by giving a young homeless couple a few bob..... Southampton turned out ok but its no Bridgend 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024