Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham 16:30 - Jul 22 with 2604 viewsjackharris

According to the Official Twitter page of Oxford United Football Club from earlier today Luciano Narsingh was named on the bench for them, on trial. The Local Oxford Rag of a paper tweeted about it too. Possibly thinking that because of the slight connections with Swansea they would be allowed Narsingh, but we all know the player is currently in North Carolina with the First team.

I have found this funny because I have a recently new found disgust for Oxford United after our recent FA Cup Match. This disgust is not because they beat us but is from the fact they were really goby little sh*ts about the amount of fans (1,500) we took to them on that Sunday at 12pm, a match shown live on TV (in Wales) and the fact we would be relegated, etc.

What a shame that their fans on Twitter were practically w*nking over the prospective signing so whoever, made the mistake is one stupid person. They actually have Narsingh's said to be shit older brother on trail.

[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 17:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham on 17:05 - Jul 22 with 2443 viewsAl_Bundy

OUFC - What's your name

Narsingh -- erhh Narsingh

OUFC - Are you Dutch

Narsingh - yip..

OUFC - Fancy a game against Birmingham

Narsingh - yip..

OUFC - you're in ... Welcome Luc Narsingh

Narsingh - That's not me :)
OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham on 17:54 - Jul 22 with 2199 viewsairedale

If he finds the Lonesome Pine, he's in.
OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham on 20:50 - Jul 22 with 1817 viewscanhecatchit

Stan and Ollie will be along shortly :)

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham on 22:59 - Jul 23 with 1420 viewsshenleymun

Given how sh*t we were at Oxford, they had every right to have a laugh.
And they at least know that winning the League Cup won't protect you against a return to the fourth tier a few years later...
OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham on 23:11 - Jul 23 with 1377 viewsSwanjaxs

Raheem Hanley is one of our ex players ain't he?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham on 23:30 - Jul 23 with 1327 viewsicecoldjack

OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham on 22:59 - Jul 23 by shenleymun

Given how sh*t we were at Oxford, they had every right to have a laugh.
And they at least know that winning the League Cup won't protect you against a return to the fourth tier a few years later...

What a sobering post !

They ended up with £15m of debts after the top division years that was in 1999 !

No matter Pep clotet is there now so a return is imminent .
OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham on 00:58 - Jul 24 with 1251 viewsHighjack

OUFC Take Luciano Narsingh on Trail, Named on the Bench v Birmingham on 23:11 - Jul 23 by Swanjaxs

Raheem Hanley is one of our ex players ain't he?

Describing him as a 'player' is stretching the truth a little bit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024