Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sportsmania 19:04 - Jul 22 with 1842 viewsE20Jack

Anyone else have issues today? My app on my tablet is completely empty of channels and on my TV the sky sports part is showing a load of SkySportsF1 variations, German Skysports 1 and 2 and a load of SkySports:The Open channels.

Looks like UK Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 and 5 have gone. Hope this isnt a sign of things to come.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sportsmania on 19:08 - Jul 22 with 1831 viewsmonmouth

Just checked mine is fine.

Sky sports have changed their channels to be sports specific haven't they?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sportsmania on 19:09 - Jul 22 with 1829 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 and 5 no longer exist. They're now Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League, Football, Cricket, Golf, F1, Action, Arena and the old faithful Sky Sports News.

Poll: Tory leader

Sportsmania on 19:14 - Jul 22 with 1819 viewsE20Jack

Sportsmania on 19:09 - Jul 22 by exiledclaseboy

Sky Sports 1,2,3,4 and 5 no longer exist. They're now Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League, Football, Cricket, Golf, F1, Action, Arena and the old faithful Sky Sports News.

Ah thatll be it then. Cheers.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sportsmania on 19:39 - Jul 22 with 1763 viewsJack123

Not sportsmainia related.. but sky

Looking a bit of a rip off already to me, the way they said that it would be cheaper for customers only interested in certain sports, I noticed today that the liverpool v leicester game wasn't on the football channel, but on main event channel.. I don't know why they bothered re-naming it, and trying to make out it will be cheaper.. I bet you will need at least 2 channels sub, to watch all the football! shyster fuc*as..
[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 19:40]

libera nos a malo

Sportsmania on 09:14 - Jul 23 with 1591 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sportsmania on 19:39 - Jul 22 by Jack123

Looking a bit of a rip off already to me, the way they said that it would be cheaper for customers only interested in certain sports, I noticed today that the liverpool v leicester game wasn't on the football channel, but on main event channel.. I don't know why they bothered re-naming it, and trying to make out it will be cheaper.. I bet you will need at least 2 channels sub, to watch all the football! shyster fuc*as..

It was on the Premier League channel as well. The football channel is for all things non- Premier League.

Poll: Tory leader

Sportsmania on 09:18 - Jul 23 with 1579 viewsUxbridge

Sportsmania on 19:39 - Jul 22 by Jack123

Well of course it's all a marketing con.

The sooner their monopoly is broken and the ridiculous 3pm law is removed, the sooner we can get some proper IPTV packages in this country without having to rely on bypassing regional controls (which is pretty easy but not without problems)

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024