Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen worth £15M? 19:44 - Jul 22 with 2535 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

In today's market, just a random thought.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 20:20 - Jul 22 with 2410 viewslonglostjack

Crying shame

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 20:24 - Jul 22 with 2385 viewsABERSWAN

Yes,fantastic little player. Very unsung,I bet every defence he plays in front of,loves him as he breaks up so many attacks and so calm on the ball. I know football is all about opinions,but when I see Xhaka playing for Arsenal and cost £30 million,well to answer your question,yes he is worth £15 million.
Joe Allen worth £15M? on 22:48 - Jul 22 with 1962 viewsicecoldjack

Major fook up not signing him . Yanks missed a huge chance to get the supporters onside with a marquee signing, Mesa looks like he could be very good but with Joe we knew exactly what we were going to get, the biggest no brainer zero risk signing we could ever make was Joe Allen .
Joe Allen worth £15M? on 08:37 - Jul 23 with 1745 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 22:48 - Jul 22 by icecoldjack

Major fook up not signing him . Yanks missed a huge chance to get the supporters onside with a marquee signing, Mesa looks like he could be very good but with Joe we knew exactly what we were going to get, the biggest no brainer zero risk signing we could ever make was Joe Allen .

Last year we paid the same £15m for a Spanish striker that did not fit our style and contributed nothing. And we did not grab Joey and make him captain. Unfecking-believable.

Joey is still improving, look at his goals.

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 08:42 - Jul 23 with 1727 viewsWarwickHunt

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 08:37 - Jul 23 by Kilkennyjack

Last year we paid the same £15m for a Spanish striker that did not fit our style and contributed nothing. And we did not grab Joey and make him captain. Unfecking-believable.

Joey is still improving, look at his goals.

We could have had him for a lot less before the Euros but for the arrogance/stupidity of our self-appointed fûckwit of a DoF.
Joe Allen worth £15M? on 09:08 - Jul 23 with 1631 viewsjacktar

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 08:42 - Jul 23 by WarwickHunt

We could have had him for a lot less before the Euros but for the arrogance/stupidity of our self-appointed fûckwit of a DoF.

True, but Conky was busy at that time, courting the yanks and hiding things from the Trust mun.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 09:13 - Jul 23 with 1607 viewsjack247

Agree with all of the above but time to move on yeah?
Joe Allen worth £15M? on 09:25 - Jul 23 with 1555 viewsAussieSwan

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 22:48 - Jul 22 by icecoldjack

imagine a midfield three of him, Mesa and Carroll

Having said that I doubt we would've signed Carroll in January if we got Allen 12 months ago - purely because our midfield would've been functioning a hell of a lot better with Allen dictating play there, even under BB

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 09:27 - Jul 23 with 1541 viewsJango

This obsession with Allen is unhealthy.
Joe Allen worth £15M? on 09:55 - Jul 23 with 1450 viewsYossarian

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 09:27 - Jul 23 by Jango

I agree with that- to an extent. I think it's become a way of highlighting the blundering management of the club over the past 3 seasons and its clear failure to push on. Some may argue that investment went to the right place- the Academy and other trading facilities but this was small feed in relation to keeping the playing staff competitive rather than perpetual battlers against relegation- which is what we've become. For all the apparent positives about the new owners rejecting offers for our players- there has been no real investment in players- Mesa for Cork hardly dented their wallets did it? There is an undercurrent of unease that the Allen issue continually feeds off.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 11:06 - Jul 23 with 1278 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 09:27 - Jul 23 by Jango

Great idea. Lets bury our heads in the sand and have no debate.

Probably the fact that a Swansea produced player tore up the Euro's,was in such a stark contrast to what the multi million pound Academy has produced. Although in fairness Falkirk are delighted.

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 11:18 - Jul 23 with 1232 viewsJango

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 11:06 - Jul 23 by Kilkennyjack

Great idea. Lets bury our heads in the sand and have no debate.

Probably the fact that a Swansea produced player tore up the Euro's,was in such a stark contrast to what the multi million pound Academy has produced. Although in fairness Falkirk are delighted.

Ye but to be fair we went over this all of last summer and thoughtout the whole of last season.
Joe Allen worth £15M? on 11:31 - Jul 23 with 1198 views34dfgdf54

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 08:42 - Jul 23 by WarwickHunt

Pretty much sums it up.

How that absolute cretin is still employed by this club I'll never know.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:32]
Joe Allen worth £15M? on 22:28 - Jul 23 with 789 viewssP7qupUf

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 09:25 - Jul 23 by AussieSwan

imagine a midfield three of him, Mesa and Carroll

Having said that I doubt we would've signed Carroll in January if we got Allen 12 months ago - purely because our midfield would've been functioning a hell of a lot better with Allen dictating play there, even under BB

Yes, I can. Lightweight and being bullied. Plenty of height in the box for attacking and defending corners too!!
Joe Allen worth £15M? on 22:30 - Jul 23 with 777 viewsjack247

Joe Allen worth £15M? on 11:18 - Jul 23 by Jango

Ye but to be fair we went over this all of last summer and thoughtout the whole of last season.

Absolutely. It's a debate worth having, but we've had it over and over
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024