Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 91052 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:26 - Jul 24 with 3497 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:17 - Jul 24 by EFC

I'm not 100% sold on him tbh mate but the stats I've seen are impressive and I trust Koeman to get it right. I agree I think we'll go 4-3- 3 with him wide left something like:

Pickford

Coleman Keane Williams Baines

Gana Klaassan Schnerderlin

Sandro Giroud/Benteke Siggurdsson

I imagine that'll be what the team will look like should he sign and we go for a big target man through the centre.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 23:25]

And bloody hell mate - that's a generally slow team you've put up there. Personally I don't think that will work at all.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:37 - Jul 24 with 3421 viewsmonmouth

I'm not 100% sold on him tbh mate but the stats I've seen are impressive and I trust Koeman to get it right. I agree I think we'll go 4-3- 3 with him wide left something like:

Pickford

I imagine that'll be what the team will look like should he sign and we go for a big target man through the centre.

Not going to play the fat granny shagger then? Sensible move.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:41 - Jul 24 with 3388 viewsJack123

Everton know the price! We should up it to 55 at the end f the week, if they carry on fuc*ing around!

libera nos a malo

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:41 - Jul 24 with 3382 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:26 - Jul 24 by TheResurrection

And bloody hell mate - that's a generally slow team you've put up there. Personally I don't think that will work at all.

Unsure whether EFC could afford him but personally wouldn't begrudge Barrow the opportunity to shine on the world stage.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:44 - Jul 24 with 3357 viewsBirchgrovejack

Pickford

You've named a Swansea player, an arsenal player and a palace player in that line up??
Even if siggy is likely to join you. The other 2 are a long way off. Benteke is on Chelsea radar and Giroud is linked with the hammers, so I think he's stay in london.
Everton fans aren't getting ahead of themselves though are they?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 23:46]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:45 - Jul 24 with 3343 viewsEFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:37 - Jul 24 by monmouth

I honestly don't know what he'll play as we still are After a striker and rumours we want a LB. Rooneys played well hes scored in both our pre season games and looks fitter than what he did at Utd where I think he had gone stale. I can't see him sitting on the bench but I don't see where he would fit in either tbh.

Can definitely see a big target man coming in and holding the ball up for Sandro who's similiar to Vardy in using his pace to play off the defenders shoulder. I'm a big fan of Slimani who I think has more to show than what he has so far at Leicester.

Ironically the team I posted is slow up top but we would have Bolasie, Lookman, Mirallas and Davies on the bench for those positions who are full of pace, 50/50 if Barkley will stay or not.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:47 - Jul 24 with 3325 viewsGaryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:37 - Jul 24 by monmouth

£159K a week and EFC doesn't even start him! ......BUSTED!
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:48 - Jul 24 with 3320 viewsEFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:44 - Jul 24 by Birchgrovejack

You've named a Swansea player, an arsenal player and a palace player in that line up??
Even if siggy is likely to join you. The other 2 are a long way off. Benteke is on Chelsea radar and Giroud is linked with the hammers, so I think he's stay in london.
Everton fans aren't getting ahead of themselves though are they?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 23:46]

West Ham have signed Hernandez and would offer a packet of crisp for Giroud mate. Doubt he'll come and Benteke won't be going to Chelsea when they play 1 up top and have Morata and Batshuyai (and Costa if he doesn't go)

Personally would like Slimani or Celtics Dembele think they are both decent players.
Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:49 - Jul 24 with 3307 viewsGaryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:45 - Jul 24 by EFC

I honestly don't know what he'll play as we still are After a striker and rumours we want a LB. Rooneys played well hes scored in both our pre season games and looks fitter than what he did at Utd where I think he had gone stale. I can't see him sitting on the bench but I don't see where he would fit in either tbh.

Can definitely see a big target man coming in and holding the ball up for Sandro who's similiar to Vardy in using his pace to play off the defenders shoulder. I'm a big fan of Slimani who I think has more to show than what he has so far at Leicester.

Ironically the team I posted is slow up top but we would have Bolasie, Lookman, Mirallas and Davies on the bench for those positions who are full of pace, 50/50 if Barkley will stay or not.

SHURRUP MUN!
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:49 - Jul 24 with 3300 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:49 - Jul 24 by Garyjack

SHURRUP MUN!

Knows his stuff mind.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:56 - Jul 24 with 3230 viewsGaryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:49 - Jul 24 by ChrisSCFC

Knows his stuff mind.

Not if he thinks theyve signed Rooney on a £150k a week yet he won't be in the first 11 he doesn't!
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:59 - Jul 24 with 3205 viewsJack_Kass

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:05 - Jul 24 by TheResurrection

Mate, you will have to excuse me as you will feel I am just another bitter football fan whose about to lose their best player.

But believe me, regular posters on this site will know differently.

You will get Siggy and for what's on the table now or not too much more, and I don't think you will end the interest as clearly Koeman has him already planned in, and by planned in I can only imagine he sees him in that wider left attacking role he played for us for most of the season, cos a Number 10 he just bloody ain't.

BUT... 10 to 15 games in you will see Siggy more and more on the bench and maybe coming on for 20 minutes or so if things aren't going your way, or not at all if they are. You will find out during those first 10 to 15 games when you watch him for 90 minutes game in game out that he's slow, has a very ordinary first touch, looks for passes that just aren't on, doesn't link that well with his fellow midfielders or strikers, can't go past or around a man and loses possession a lot.

Don't get me wrong he does have some strong qualities as well, he works hard, runs his bloody socks off in fact and give him a ball dead still, with no one around him for 10 yards, and he can whip it on the button from most places in the opposition half, he's not so good with corners but can pop them in from direct free kicks on a fairly regular and impressive basis.

£45m? It's a hideous price for him and I mean that as kindly as it can sound.

I am literally desperate for him to go so we can get back to being the Swansea we once were, where a passing, fluent and fast attacking style can once again be reintroduced.

Lastly, I apologise for some of the tvvats on this message board - but we've all got them.

Cheers lah *thumbs up*

"Cheers Lah *thumbs up*"

FFS, state on you.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:01 - Jul 25 with 3190 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:45 - Jul 24 by EFC

Throw in Matt Grimes and that's a title winning team.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:03 - Jul 25 with 3173 viewsEFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:56 - Jul 24 by Garyjack

Not if he thinks theyve signed Rooney on a £150k a week yet he won't be in the first 11 he doesn't!

European football mate need to have a big squad!
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:06 - Jul 25 with 3149 viewsGaryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:03 - Jul 25 by EFC

European football mate need to have a big squad!

BUSTED! Good wind up tho fair play.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:14 - Jul 25 with 3108 viewsChrisSCFC

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:06 - Jul 25 by Garyjack

BUSTED! Good wind up tho fair play.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:29 - Jul 25 with 3048 viewsGaryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:14 - Jul 25 by ChrisSCFC

Is this some attempt at a tribute to me? If so then thanks!
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:51 - Jul 25 with 2686 viewstrampie

Some would say 'what part of £50M don't Everton understand ?

There might well be lots of interest elsewhere for Gylfi, one other team has already been said to have made a bid before Everton and there might be others interested in such a class player.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:14 - Jul 25 with 2626 viewstrampie

I wonder if a team that lets say sells a right back for £50M would they then buy a creative goalscoring midfielder who is the same age for the same price ?…hmm, who knows.
Lots of irons in the fire, some teams might miss out on overseas targets and come knocking.
A team that has made a couple of bids might comeback with another one, they are clearly very keen.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:28 - Jul 25 with 2358 viewstomdickharry

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:14 - Jul 25 by trampie

I wonder if a team that lets say sells a right back for £50M would they then buy a creative goalscoring midfielder who is the same age for the same price ?…hmm, who knows.
Lots of irons in the fire, some teams might miss out on overseas targets and come knocking.
A team that has made a couple of bids might comeback with another one, they are clearly very keen.

Spurs have one already,assume you are talking about them.Put all the rumours together and you come up with Everton,Leicester,Spurs weren't AC Milan mentioned ages ago,may be wrong,why aren't there many more teams interested,answer perhaps £50M is far too much money for a 28 yr old (Sept). Still believe he'll be in our starting line up at Southampton.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:42 - Jul 25 with 2281 viewsMarinaJack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:14 - Jul 25 by trampie

Well do well to £50 million out of cheap skate levy and co, the cash rich dippers seem a safer bet
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:52 - Jul 25 with 2209 viewsSwanjaxs

Enough is enough, Sigurdsson doesn't want to play for us anymore, and I don't want him to play for us anymore personally, time to stop all the posturing and get this transfer sorted, we need to move on and get players sorted to take us forward next season.... we move on ..... as for Gylfi Sigurdsson i really couldn't give a shìt tbh

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:00 - Jul 25 with 2153 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:52 - Jul 25 by Swanjaxs

Enough is enough, Sigurdsson doesn't want to play for us anymore, and I don't want him to play for us anymore personally, time to stop all the posturing and get this transfer sorted, we need to move on and get players sorted to take us forward next season.... we move on ..... as for Gylfi Sigurdsson i really couldn't give a shìt tbh

Great post, my feelings exactly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:50 - Jul 25 with 1983 viewsAngelRangelQS

What? So just fold and let ourselves be bullied?

In a window where Kyle Walker is going for £50m, Michael Keane for £30m, Everton have just received £70m for Lukaku and are spending cash like it's going out of fashion we should be demanding a guaranteed £45m-£50m for Sigurdsson.

There's no reason why we can't be setting up deals in the background in the event that he goes so we are ready to go as soon as it happens.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 15:50]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:59 - Jul 25 with 1925 viewsdobjack2

If he doesn't want to play for us he can put in a transfer request and make it clear that is the case
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024