Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 91557 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:40 - Jul 26 with 2954 viewsBorojack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:09 - Jul 26 by Oldjack

Id rather keep Siggy, than spunk away 40 mill on unproven players, after all his experience in this unforgiving league is priceless to us

I wonder what Levi is making of this saga swapped Sigurdsson for Ben Davies how much is Ben worth now.
Jenkin7s definitely got the better of the deal.
Not often Levi gets tucked up.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:42 - Jul 26 with 2940 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:48 - Jul 26 by Swans_16

Difference is i don't think Gylfi is that kind of character. By all means if £50 million comes in and he wants to go, then go.

If £50 million doesn't come in, then he won't go. And i think by PC allowing him to train with the first team again today shows Gylfi's character. He's not exactly going to do a Barkley or a Costa and refuse to play, completely different people. The latter two are mercenaries, Gylfi is not.

The uncertainty this has brought and overshadowed our entire preseason does however need to stop. The board should just say if you don't stump up the cash by Friday the deal is off and he's not for sale at any price. The longer this saga goes on, the more it will be at the detriment of our squad.

Keeping Gylfi is certainly a good option, and a safe one at that so we hold all the cards in this one. You could spend £20-25 million on two players (Not that it would happen), and they may not be anywhere near Gylfi's level.

I don't understand why on earth this thread has reached 12 pages of predominantly pointless posts when Everton have not even met our asking price for a player yet.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 16:50]

Naive beyond your years

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:42 - Jul 26 with 2936 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:56 - Jul 26 by Shonky

"some" quality playmakers? So you are expecting multiple players that can contribute at Premier league level for £40m, in todays market? As Duncan Banatyne says, I'm out.

Clueless.

You should stay out. For good.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:43 - Jul 26 with 2926 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 17:00 - Jul 26 by TheKirkyLife

Taking part in first team training says volumes to me.

Speaks of nothing whatsoever.

He's gone.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:43 - Jul 26 with 2922 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 17:38 - Jul 26 by Dr_Winston

The problem is that we weren't offered £45m. We were offered £40m with maybe a bit extra depending on circumstances. £40m guaranteed money is still well short of the stated asking price, and taking the piss a little.

If we had been offered a flat £45m then I suspect we'd have accepted it.

Taking the piss??

Geez, our fans have lost all sense of reality.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:48 - Jul 26 with 2885 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Mesa's teasing us.

In any case, looks like the fellas have welcomed him back with open arms, at least for the meantime.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:51 - Jul 26 with 2854 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:48 - Jul 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Mesa's teasing us.

In any case, looks like the fellas have welcomed him back with open arms, at least for the meantime.

Aye he looks ecstatic

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:57 - Jul 26 with 2809 viewsSwanjaxs

Good move by us in basically forcing Sigurdsson to train with the first team, thus upping the anti with Everton in trying to squeez them for remaining wonga 👍the sooner this gets sorted then we can plan ahead and Siggy can ride off into the sunset to his promised land😎 winner winner chicken dinner ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:10 - Jul 26 with 2724 viewsvetchonian

And where do we find a replacement. Or these playmakers to bring back our sat moving game......the same as we played when Bony was here.
And do folks really believe that all of the Siggy money will be reinvested?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:27 - Jul 26 with 2425 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:10 - Jul 26 by vetchonian

And where do we find a replacement. Or these playmakers to bring back our sat moving game......the same as we played when Bony was here.
And do folks really believe that all of the Siggy money will be reinvested?

Not all and it doesn't need to be. We have other things we can spend some of it on like the stadium expansion for one perhaps.

And we need to get back to unearthing gems for little or not too extravagant a cost, like Alfie, even Ayew/Olsson, Carroll maybe.

Our fans need to stop acting like pissy fit girls and get down off their little hobby horses. With money we can negotiate great value deals, wages can be a little more attractive and we can entice hungrier, faster, more skilful players into the mix once again. Start playing the transfer game a little cuter.

And I'm hearing the word playmaker more and more often. You'll have to excuse yourselves here but Siggy was no playmaker for us, so by getting shot of the dick doesn't mean we need to replace him with one.

Yeah it would be nice but perspective shows Siggy was just a slow left sided midfielder and we can replace that sort of rubbish any day of the bastard week. He didn't play as a playmaker for us, he was dog shit at Number 10 so no need to carry on with your stupid fantasies any longer.

Take a step back into the real world. Get your heads out of your asses and get me some facking down-arrows ya bunch of weirdos!!!!!

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:44 - Jul 26 with 2345 viewsjacktar

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:27 - Jul 26 by TheResurrection

Not all and it doesn't need to be. We have other things we can spend some of it on like the stadium expansion for one perhaps.

And we need to get back to unearthing gems for little or not too extravagant a cost, like Alfie, even Ayew/Olsson, Carroll maybe.

Our fans need to stop acting like pissy fit girls and get down off their little hobby horses. With money we can negotiate great value deals, wages can be a little more attractive and we can entice hungrier, faster, more skilful players into the mix once again. Start playing the transfer game a little cuter.

And I'm hearing the word playmaker more and more often. You'll have to excuse yourselves here but Siggy was no playmaker for us, so by getting shot of the dick doesn't mean we need to replace him with one.

Yeah it would be nice but perspective shows Siggy was just a slow left sided midfielder and we can replace that sort of rubbish any day of the bastard week. He didn't play as a playmaker for us, he was dog shit at Number 10 so no need to carry on with your stupid fantasies any longer.

Take a step back into the real world. Get your heads out of your asses and get me some facking down-arrows ya bunch of weirdos!!!!!

"Siggy was just a slow left sided midfielder and we can replace that sort of rubbish any day of the bastard week. "
There may be some with a better knowledge of football than you would disagree with you there, hence the current price tag,
You really do like the sound of your own voice don't you!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:00 - Jul 26 with 2259 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:44 - Jul 26 by jacktar

"Siggy was just a slow left sided midfielder and we can replace that sort of rubbish any day of the bastard week. "
There may be some with a better knowledge of football than you would disagree with you there, hence the current price tag,
You really do like the sound of your own voice don't you!

I love it and then especially when it's heard ramming told you so's down your throats.

It's a pathetic sample of clubs after him though really, isn't it? Leicester and Everton. I think this was a past topic of discussion I was proven right on as well. Most of the usual mugs on here talking about a top 4 team or Champions League outfit coming in for him, but oh no. Mid table is his ceiling when you take out Leicester's freak EPL win out of the equation.

And let's see what Koeman thinks of him in 6 months when he's desperately trying to claw back some of the money he blew on him. You'll hear my wonderful dulcet tones again then butt ;-)

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:02 - Jul 26 with 2250 viewsDarran

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:48 - Jul 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Mesa's teasing us.

"In any case, looks like the fellas have welcomed him back with open arms, at least for the meantime"

Mike seriously mate I doubt they give a fuçk either way.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:14 - Jul 26 with 2171 viewsJethroJack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:27 - Jul 26 by TheResurrection

Has Siggy boned your missus (assuming you have one) with a todger that she's told you is twice the length of yours, or what! You're more phucking tedious that the transfer saga, mun, give a rest FFS.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:30 - Jul 26 with 2095 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:14 - Jul 26 by JethroJack

Has Siggy boned your missus (assuming you have one) with a todger that she's told you is twice the length of yours, or what! You're more phucking tedious that the transfer saga, mun, give a rest FFS.

Zzzzzzzz Mr Original

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:35 - Jul 26 with 2054 viewsJethroJack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:30 - Jul 26 by TheResurrection

Zzzzzzzz Mr Original

That's exactly what your phucking DRONING is doing, sending everyone to sleep 😁
Nice to see I've touched a nerve 😝
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:42 - Jul 26 with 2020 viewsjacktar

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:00 - Jul 26 by TheResurrection

I love it and then especially when it's heard ramming told you so's down your throats.

It's a pathetic sample of clubs after him though really, isn't it? Leicester and Everton. I think this was a past topic of discussion I was proven right on as well. Most of the usual mugs on here talking about a top 4 team or Champions League outfit coming in for him, but oh no. Mid table is his ceiling when you take out Leicester's freak EPL win out of the equation.

And let's see what Koeman thinks of him in 6 months when he's desperately trying to claw back some of the money he blew on him. You'll hear my wonderful dulcet tones again then butt ;-)

Surely the most important thing to Swansea City and us fans is that we have a player that is attracting this sort of value.
I really don't understand why you as a supporter would be knocking a player who is our most valuable asset. Whether he stays or goes has to be good for the club so why all the negatives?
Quote;
"It's a pathetic sample of clubs after him though really, isn't it? Leicester and Everton. I think this was a past topic of discussion I was proven right on as well. Most of the usual mugs on here talking about a top 4 team or Champions League outfit coming in for him, but oh no. Mid table is his ceiling when you take out Leicester's freak EPL win out of the equation. "
Time to give it a rest I think . You're beginning to look a bit bitter and twisted without good reason imo.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:52 - Jul 26 with 1981 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:02 - Jul 26 by Darran

"In any case, looks like the fellas have welcomed him back with open arms, at least for the meantime"

Mike seriously mate I doubt they give a fuçk either way.

I don't think it's a coincidence Mesa chose to tweet this particular photo from training. Seems like he was sending a message.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:52 - Jul 26 with 1976 viewsUplandsJack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:00 - Jul 26 by TheResurrection

I actually totally agree with you regarding Siggy's ability.

Yes the guy takes a mean free-kick, but his open play is average at best. His first touch is often heavy, conceding possession when we seem to have less and less of it. Ok I'll agree he occationally delivers a mouth watering one two, with a team-mate like the one with Olsen against Leicester, but again it ain't that often.
Also his corner taking is more often than not up to scratch for a guy who as previously stated takes such good free-kicks.
That all said, you can't fault for one second his commitment during a game, as he runs his socks off and leaves it all out there,
Actually for me the article posted earlier, from the guardian newspaper I believe it was, sums him up perfectly. If we get £45-50 million for him I'll be chuffed, well just as long as Judas & Co, spend it wisely on players Clement actually wants....
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:57 - Jul 26 with 1956 viewsDarran

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:52 - Jul 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

I don't think it's a coincidence Mesa chose to tweet this particular photo from training. Seems like he was sending a message.

No chance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:11 - Jul 27 with 1903 viewsLiam

Rumours Everton are coming with another bid... Not quite £50m but near enough!
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:13 - Jul 27 with 1890 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:52 - Jul 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

"This is the last time you'll see us in the same picture until we play Everton?"
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:43 - Jul 27 with 1840 viewsnyc_swans

hard to fathom some are still in denial over this happening.

get used to the idea that sigurddson will not be here come august. will make this a lot easier for all concerned.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:47 - Jul 27 with 1830 viewsSwanjaxs

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:11 - Jul 27 by Liam

Well perhaps Everton should raid their post Lukaku piggy bank and spunk up the full 50 million? ..... or just fack off 😎
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 0:48]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:47 - Jul 27 with 1826 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:11 - Jul 27 by Liam

Thank God!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024