Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 91120 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:54 - Jul 27 with 3885 viewsGaryjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:11 - Jul 27 by Liam

Rumours Everton are coming with another bid... Not quite £50m but near enough!

What rumours are they then? You're so full of shit you should have a bin liner as a colostomy bag!
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 02:35 - Jul 27 with 3789 viewsRancid

Koeman said in today's press conference that they'd be back for Gylffi again.And if as reported we've turned down 45m then the natural scenario would be an improved bid hence the 50m.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 03:02 - Jul 27 with 3770 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:43 - Jul 27 by nyc_swans

hard to fathom some are still in denial over this happening.

get used to the idea that sigurddson will not be here come august. will make this a lot easier for all concerned.

I don't see anyone in denial. Everyone knows it's very, very, very unlikely he'll be around at the end of August.

But it looks more than ever like we're not going to budge from £50m. And until Everton reaches that figure, there's a reason he's still training with us.

If anything, it looks like the Siggy haters are getting nervous, even though it's still almost a 100% chance their wishes will come true.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 3:10]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 04:55 - Jul 27 with 3729 viewsWhiterockin

Siggy improved offer imminent?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ronald-koeman-three-signing
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:06 - Jul 27 with 3558 viewsmajorraglan

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 04:55 - Jul 27 by Whiterockin

Siggy improved offer imminent?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ronald-koeman-three-signing

If an Improved offer comes in, my personal view is that the club should take it. It's been rumbling on for a long time and whilst prices have gone up significantly £45m is a lot of cash.

GS is a fabulous player and is one of the main reasons the club is still in the Premier League, however I think that the money could be used to strengthen a number of positions across the squad. There were times last season that posters on here where complaining about the balance of the squad with GS being used out of position etc, if the club and more importantly Paul Clement is happy about selling, then this could present Paul Clement with the opportunity of reinforcing and rebalancing the team with the type of player he wants.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:39 - Jul 27 with 3499 viewsBorojack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:06 - Jul 27 by majorraglan

If an Improved offer comes in, my personal view is that the club should take it. It's been rumbling on for a long time and whilst prices have gone up significantly £45m is a lot of cash.

GS is a fabulous player and is one of the main reasons the club is still in the Premier League, however I think that the money could be used to strengthen a number of positions across the squad. There were times last season that posters on here where complaining about the balance of the squad with GS being used out of position etc, if the club and more importantly Paul Clement is happy about selling, then this could present Paul Clement with the opportunity of reinforcing and rebalancing the team with the type of player he wants.

Spurs to get 10% of the resale good on the Yanks for holding out for the asking price.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 20:52 - Jul 27 with 3227 viewsSwanjaxs

Watching Everton struggle tonight against a crap team from Slovakia in the Europa league.... perhaps stick another 10 million on Sigurdsson's head? 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 23:59 - Jul 27 with 2992 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"Gylfi Sigurdsson's exit looking increasingly unlikely"

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gylfi-sigurdssons-exit

Personally, I still think it's a better than 50/50 chance he'll be in Liverpool at the end of next month, but there's a little reason now for hope, at least!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:09 - Jul 28 with 2975 viewsraynor94

Ah brilliant, he won't be facing Birmingham because he didn't go on the tour so he's not fit enough, what a monumental f**k up this has turned into

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 06:37 - Jul 28 with 2829 viewskarnataka

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:09 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Ah brilliant, he won't be facing Birmingham because he didn't go on the tour so he's not fit enough, what a monumental f**k up this has turned into

You expected something other than a monumental f**k up?
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 06:42 - Jul 28 with 2818 viewsMo_Wives

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 06:37 - Jul 28 by karnataka

You expected something other than a monumental f**k up?

This.

Let's face it, we're standing on the platform and the next train is the 5:10 to monumental f**k up

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 06:45 - Jul 28 with 2805 viewsDr_Winston

The only mistake was not insisting that he go on the US tour. Otherwise the club have played a blinder.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:12 - Jul 28 with 2743 viewsBorojack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 06:45 - Jul 28 by Dr_Winston

The only mistake was not insisting that he go on the US tour. Otherwise the club have played a blinder.

I agree Spurs would have had 10 % the 5 million add ons would have been unrealistic stuff like Everton winning a trophy or CL qualification.
So would have been 40 million in real terms minus 10% for Spurs be lucky to clear 36.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:12 - Jul 28 with 2743 views3swan

Depends on their reasoning behind playing a 'blinder'

Time will tell, and if he goes how much of the money is used on new players.

Jury still out
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:13 - Jul 28 with 2737 viewsjack247

I'm not so sure. We are two weeks from the start of the season. We should have a reasonably settled squad by now.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:26 - Jul 28 with 2701 viewsDr_Winston

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:13 - Jul 28 by jack247

I'm not so sure. We are two weeks from the start of the season. We should have a reasonably settled squad by now.

Plenty of other teams out there not doing much business either, including many of those around us. It's been a strange window so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:26 - Jul 28 with 2698 viewsWhiterockin

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:13 - Jul 28 by jack247

This is true, but major moves still to be done by the big clubs will shake things up for many clubs. Still a month of the window to go.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:19 - Jul 28 with 2595 viewsjack247

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 07:26 - Jul 28 by Dr_Winston

Plenty of other teams out there not doing much business either, including many of those around us. It's been a strange window so far.

Well yeah, but Siggy and Llorente are part of the spine of the team. Other clubs may not have signed much, but they don't have massive uncertainty over two of their biggest players and the source of a large chunk of their goals.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:01 - Jul 28 with 2485 viewsTheKirkyLife

I genuinely thinking keeping our best players may be the best business to do at all. I'm looking at Stoke and wondering how on earth they'll survive the drop next year honestly. Most of the big clubs have spent bit, Everton have spent big, outside of those lot I don't see many major movers and shakers barring Bournemouth.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:35 - Jul 28 with 2350 viewsTheFranchise

is he still here?
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:56 - Jul 28 with 2311 viewsswan_si

Who?
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:59 - Jul 28 with 2289 viewsTheFranchise

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:56 - Jul 28 by swan_si

Who?

Siggy, he had left a few weeks ago.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 17:15 - Jul 28 with 2183 viewsswan_si

The Icelandic chappy, yep he's still here.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:54 - Jul 28 with 2017 viewsSwansea93

Mikey @MJC_EFC
Paul Clement has said Gylfi not travelled with squad to Birmingham. He's on Merseyside for a medical. @SwansOfficial @Everton

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:03 - Jul 28 with 1984 viewsTheFranchise

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:54 - Jul 28 by Swansea93

Mikey @MJC_EFC
Paul Clement has said Gylfi not travelled with squad to Birmingham. He's on Merseyside for a medical. @SwansOfficial @Everton

Yeah I'm not convinced that account is telling the truth.

You think a manager with a CV like Clement is going to talk like that to some idiot?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024