Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 91604 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:13 - Jul 28 with 3910 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:03 - Jul 28 by TheFranchise

Yeah I'm not convinced that account is telling the truth.

You think a manager with a CV like Clement is going to talk like that to some idiot?

Clement had said yesterday he didn't think Gylfi would be travelling to Brum, August 1st is looming large

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:17 - Jul 28 with 3878 viewsSwansea93

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:13 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Clement had said yesterday he didn't think Gylfi would be travelling to Brum, August 1st is looming large

Where's the article that Clement said this?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:19 - Jul 28 with 3862 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:17 - Jul 28 by Swansea93

Where's the article that Clement said this?

Wales online, he said he wasn't up to speed because he didn't go on the tour

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:22 - Jul 28 with 3838 viewsSwansea93

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:19 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Wales online, he said he wasn't up to speed because he didn't go on the tour

Cheers.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:22 - Jul 28 with 3836 viewsSwansea93

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanravelle/status/891014315825876992

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:45 - Jul 28 with 3710 viewsTheResurrection

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:53 - Jul 26 by monmouth

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2017/jul/26/gylfi-sigurdsso

Only just seeing this article but have seen what it's saying all bloody season.

I think some of the more naive on this board should pay it a bit of attention.

All this dead ball crap - 25 bloody key passes???? Pathetic!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:58 - Jul 28 with 3636 viewsTreforys_Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:45 - Jul 28 by TheResurrection

Only just seeing this article but have seen what it's saying all bloody season.

I think some of the more naive on this board should pay it a bit of attention.

All this dead ball crap - 25 bloody key passes???? Pathetic!!!

This dead ball crap won us quite a few points last season.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:16 - Jul 30 with 3362 viewsLiam

Reports of £45m plus an Everton youth player have been offered.
Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:18 - Jul 30 with 3351 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:16 - Jul 30 by Liam

Sounds like a deal to me

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:18 - Jul 30 with 3352 viewsPozuelosSideys

lol sounds like there are a lot of ego's flying about. We want them to pay the 50 to prove a point, Everton cant be seen to be bending and paying the 50

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:24 - Jul 30 with 3328 viewshobo

Callum Connolly, so a deal worth around £45,5m
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:34 - Jul 30 with 3293 viewsraynor94

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:24 - Jul 30 by hobo

Callum Connolly, so a deal worth around £45,5m

I'd be surprised him Everton were willing to let him go, if they are it's competition for Naughton

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:59 - Jul 30 with 3246 viewsGriffting

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 00:34 - Jul 30 by raynor94

I'd be surprised him Everton were willing to let him go, if they are it's competition for Naughton

Personally never seen him play, but Everton fans are really not keen for this to happen. He's played a lot of their pre season games. Had a quick look at his time at Wigan last year and he noticeably played in a number of positions, all across the back four and in midfield. Could be a decent addition providing it's permanent (and there's 45 million to go with it).
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:18 - Jul 30 with 3000 viewsLiam

Everton supporters saying deal agreed on Twitter.

Can take it with a pinch of salt but some of the people saying it seem legit.

£48m and no Connolly.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:29 - Jul 30 with 2941 viewsDaggyjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:18 - Jul 30 by Liam

Everton supporters saying deal agreed on Twitter.

Can take it with a pinch of salt but some of the people saying it seem legit.

£48m and no Connolly.

A loan deal for Connolly is all that is being offered by Everton (according to the Liverpool Echo), so if that is the case, then that's no good. If it's £45 million + Connolly on a permanent deal, then I'd be happy with that.

Overall, I'd prefer a cash only deal only as we can buy a RB that we actually want.

Like I've said previously, deal agreed by Wednesday please so we can sign the players that we are probably waiting to sign subject to Siggy leaving.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:16 - Jul 31 with 2723 viewsE20Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:29 - Jul 30 by Daggyjack

A loan deal for Connolly is all that is being offered by Everton (according to the Liverpool Echo), so if that is the case, then that's no good. If it's £45 million + Connolly on a permanent deal, then I'd be happy with that.

Overall, I'd prefer a cash only deal only as we can buy a RB that we actually want.

Like I've said previously, deal agreed by Wednesday please so we can sign the players that we are probably waiting to sign subject to Siggy leaving.

I think this loan is a token add on to make us seem, in public, like we had our way in the end while Everton also don't lose face as they didn't pay the £50m. Clearly a PR move on both parts rather than something we actually want.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:20 - Jul 31 with 2702 viewsTom1912

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:16 - Jul 31 by E20Jack

I think this loan is a token add on to make us seem, in public, like we had our way in the end while Everton also don't lose face as they didn't pay the £50m. Clearly a PR move on both parts rather than something we actually want.

A loan for a youngster is a favour to Everton not us. We'd be developing him for them.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:23 - Jul 31 with 2681 viewsE20Jack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:20 - Jul 31 by Tom1912

A loan for a youngster is a favour to Everton not us. We'd be developing him for them.

I doubt he would play. Clubs pay to loan players, if loaning players were a favour then clubs would get paid to loan players. This will be seen as benefit to us in the press and thus justify settling for a lesser amount that they initially stated. Everton will also look like they got their way. In terms of PR its a win/win on both sides. Which is why I think he is being included.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:24 - Jul 31 with 2667 viewsUxbridge

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:20 - Jul 31 by Tom1912

Rather depends if he's better than what we've got at the moment. Same with Abraham.

I know nothing about the kid, but I've no issue with us loaning players if it strengthens the squad.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:27 - Jul 31 with 2631 viewsTheFranchise

We need to be setting a deadline on this now so he can either go or train for the next friendly.

£50m upfront by Wednesday or he stays and plays for us.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:28 - Jul 31 with 2621 viewsmonmouth

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:24 - Jul 31 by Uxbridge

Rather depends if he's better than what we've got at the moment. Same with Abraham.

I know nothing about the kid, but I've no issue with us loaning players if it strengthens the squad.

I don't much care what they do any longer, as long as they pull their fingers out and do it.

Do you think there's any mileage in this August 1st stuff?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:33 - Jul 31 with 2574 viewsmagicdaps10

Watch the video again with Paul Clement after the Birmingham game again.

There was frustration there with him, i think its more of a hit at the board rather than him giving facts regards the Siggy situation. He probably realises the longer this goes on, the worse it is going to be for the squad come the start of the season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:41 - Jul 31 with 2532 viewskarnataka

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:28 - Jul 31 by monmouth

I don't much care what they do any longer, as long as they pull their fingers out and do it.

There may be something in it.

My company's accounts for the year ended 31st October 2016 had to be submitted by today at the latest and any corporation tax due also had to be paid - and both have been btw.

This means that our corporation tax due today was based on any company profit showing as at 31/10/16 so any incoming monies coming in on 1/11/16 were not included but would be in the following year's account and corporation tax. In my case, it's not a big deal which year they're in as we're talking about relatively small sums but for Swans, we're talking about a sum of £50m and just the interest on even half of that being invested for 12 months can be quite significant and somebody will have done the sums.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 12:48]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:45 - Jul 31 with 2497 viewsUxbridge

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:28 - Jul 31 by monmouth

I'm told there isn't, even if I could see the argument for doing so. I agree, it needs deciding one way or the other pronto.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 13:35 - Jul 31 with 2312 viewsGowerjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:41 - Jul 31 by karnataka

There may be something in it.

My company's accounts for the year ended 31st October 2016 had to be submitted by today at the latest and any corporation tax due also had to be paid - and both have been btw.

This means that our corporation tax due today was based on any company profit showing as at 31/10/16 so any incoming monies coming in on 1/11/16 were not included but would be in the following year's account and corporation tax. In my case, it's not a big deal which year they're in as we're talking about relatively small sums but for Swans, we're talking about a sum of £50m and just the interest on even half of that being invested for 12 months can be quite significant and somebody will have done the sums.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 12:48]

Although it's highly unlikely we receive the payment in one lump.

Will be amortised over a period of years.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024