Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson 11:38 - Jul 23 with 91588 viewsLiam

Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:49]
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:04 - Aug 1 with 4548 viewsGowerjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:49 - Aug 1 by jacabertawe

Gylfi staying!!! Accepts new contact!!!
Read all about it:

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/31/16070324/gylfi-sigurdsson-transfe

A mole within the Trust.........

You are Swansnews and I claim my £5

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:46 - Aug 1 with 4302 viewsandypitt56

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 14:04 - Aug 1 by Gowerjack

You are Swansnews and I claim my £5

I thought this was supposed to go through Aug 1st according to some on here???
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 16:55 - Aug 1 with 4120 viewsdobjack2

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 15:46 - Aug 1 by andypitt56

I thought this was supposed to go through Aug 1st according to some on here???

No it was not supposed to go through before August 1.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 17:33 - Aug 1 with 3975 viewsjojaca

Nobody knows F**k all.

This prolonged transfer saga has bored the shit out of me, I have lost all interest in our friendly games.

Even when you know, you never know?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:25 - Aug 1 with 3783 viewsOldjack

This is becoming a farce,an update from the club would be nice

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:27 - Aug 1 with 3761 viewsAl_Bundy

So is Siggy in training with us?

I really do hope this will be a domino effect when he goes and Clement has the replacements lined up to sign..

I fear he hasn't
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:33 - Aug 1 with 3728 viewstomdickharry

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:25 - Aug 1 by Oldjack

This is becoming a farce,an update from the club would be nice

Dead right,even Mr Clement's credibility is being tested as he was quoted last Saturday saying that the end of this saga was "imminent"!!
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:34 - Aug 1 with 3720 viewsHeadmaster

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:27 - Aug 1 by Al_Bundy

So is Siggy in training with us?

I really do hope this will be a domino effect when he goes and Clement has the replacements lined up to sign..

I fear he hasn't

It sounds like they have replacements lined up and are ready to move. This is what Clement had to say recently:

When asked if the uncertainty surrounding Sigurdsson was affecting the pursuit of other targets, Clement said: "That's the key, if we are going to make things happen they need to be done quickly so that we do have time to get the right player in, the right Swansea City player.

"We are confident we have done our due diligence in looking at potential replacements if we need them, maybe we are not going to, but if we do, we will be ready."

When pressed on further attacking additions to the squad, Clement was in jovial mood.

Asked about Wilfried Bony, a player long linked with a Liberty return, he said: "As I said, we have a list of potential targets and we will be ready to move on them as and when or if we need.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-manager-p
Login to get fewer ads

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:52 - Aug 1 with 3660 viewsAl_Bundy

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:34 - Aug 1 by Headmaster

It sounds like they have replacements lined up and are ready to move. This is what Clement had to say recently:

When asked if the uncertainty surrounding Sigurdsson was affecting the pursuit of other targets, Clement said: "That's the key, if we are going to make things happen they need to be done quickly so that we do have time to get the right player in, the right Swansea City player.

"We are confident we have done our due diligence in looking at potential replacements if we need them, maybe we are not going to, but if we do, we will be ready."

When pressed on further attacking additions to the squad, Clement was in jovial mood.

Asked about Wilfried Bony, a player long linked with a Liberty return, he said: "As I said, we have a list of potential targets and we will be ready to move on them as and when or if we need.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-manager-p

If If If maybe and If... call be a cynic reading that
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:57 - Aug 1 with 3628 viewsmagicdaps10

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 18:52 - Aug 1 by Al_Bundy

If If If maybe and If... call be a cynic reading that

We have targets in positions we want to strengthen without losing players............those pursuits are going swimmingly, NOT!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:18 - Aug 1 with 3499 viewsAndy1300

Everton will offer £50 million and Callum Connolly in exchange for Gylfi Sigurdsson as they step up their interest in the player

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/rolling-updates-breaking-football-transf

Number 1 team in Wales

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:45 - Aug 1 with 3449 viewsOldjack

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:18 - Aug 1 by Andy1300

Everton will offer £50 million and Callum Connolly in exchange for Gylfi Sigurdsson as they step up their interest in the player

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/rolling-updates-breaking-football-transf

that's more than we want ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:04 - Aug 1 with 3392 viewsJackSkellington

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 21:45 - Aug 1 by Oldjack

that's more than we want ,

Yes but if there's any truth in that story at all, you just know it'll be £45m rising to £50m with some add-ons we'll never actually get.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:08 - Aug 2 with 3236 viewsWhiterockin

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 22:04 - Aug 1 by JackSkellington

Yes but if there's any truth in that story at all, you just know it'll be £45m rising to £50m with some add-ons we'll never actually get.

If true this would save face on both sides. Get the deal done now.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:12 - Aug 2 with 3213 viewsDaggyjack

Today is the day...
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:28 - Aug 2 with 3147 viewsJackSkellington

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:12 - Aug 2 by Daggyjack

Today is the day...

I reckon so. Needs to end now - as if it's not bad enough obsessively checking for updates all day, I even dreamt last night about seeing the report that he was sold. FWIW my subconscious agreed a final price of 47.5m plus Callum Connolly.
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:31 - Aug 2 with 3132 viewsCooperman

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:12 - Aug 2 by Daggyjack

Today is the day...

It has to be. One way or t'other.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:53 - Aug 2 with 3059 viewsmonmouth

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:31 - Aug 2 by Cooperman

It has to be. One way or t'other.

There's a month left yet.

FWIW I reckon we're in a chain. Barkley has to go first.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 09:25 - Aug 2 with 2987 viewsSwansea93

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 08:53 - Aug 2 by monmouth

There's a month left yet.

FWIW I reckon we're in a chain. Barkley has to go first.

Wonder if he'll be at the training session down the Liberty today.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:39 - Aug 2 with 2902 viewsSwansea93

Been informed by a reliable source that Sigurdsson will walk out in the 3rd kit and announce he's signed a new deal and he's a money grabber.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:43 - Aug 2 with 2866 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:39 - Aug 2 by Swansea93

Been informed by a reliable source that Sigurdsson will walk out in the 3rd kit and announce he's signed a new deal and he's a money grabber.

You are Chris Rue and I claim my five pounds.

Are you sure he's going to announce that he's a money grabber? Fair play if he does...
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:45 - Aug 2 with 2860 viewsSwansea93

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:43 - Aug 2 by WarwickHunt

You are Chris Rue and I claim my five pounds.

Are you sure he's going to announce that he's a money grabber? Fair play if he does...

Yeah he said he owes the fans some honesty.

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:46 - Aug 2 with 2852 viewsWarwickHunt

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:45 - Aug 2 by Swansea93

Yeah he said he owes the fans some honesty.

Can I have a go on his missus instead?
Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:57 - Aug 2 with 2813 viewsMo_Wives

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:46 - Aug 2 by WarwickHunt

Can I have a go on his missus instead?

Btw...we are talking Siggy and not Chris Rue? It's just the "I owe the fans some honesty" quote is confusing
[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 10:59]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 12:16 - Aug 2 with 2715 views34dfgdf54

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson on 10:39 - Aug 2 by Swansea93

Funnily enough I had a feeling they were going to do something like that today with the kit unveiling without the money grabber part obvs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024